Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Leave it alone and worry about the lack of good gas.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #62
Leave it alone and worry about the lack of good gas.
E X A C T L Y ! Who knows what fuel that dealer put in this thing. Tank was almost full. I finally got to use this device that I made over a year ago......... FUEL REMOVER.jpg

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Tried making one of those but the female fitting was too small for the shredder valve on the fuel rail,I take it you just screw this on and it will open the fuel rail valve?

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
They made 16 one seat cars and Ron has managed to own 2 of them.
I have a feeling you think I said this with some disrespect. I stated I like the car right in my thread (quote: "Not knocking the car at all Ron its beautiful"). I like Ron and think he's intelligent and competent. And I have bought things from him that work perfectly and I have praised him for this publicly in one of my threads a few years ago. I merely stated I think it's funny that the worlds quickest, baddest, most radical 1/4mi. production car (at the time) could be had with one seat, a box full of slicks....and every other option known to man...if you wanted it. Funny observation nothing more.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #65
Tried making one of those but the female fitting was too small for the shredder valve on the fuel rail,I take it you just screw this on and it will open the fuel rail valve?
Yes just screw it on the service port on the drivers side fuel rail. I started the car first and let it idle until I had removed about 8 gallons. It comes out nice and steady, slowly. My friend that uses E85 from time to time said he lets the car idle until it stalls and then the tank is empty. I will put together a part list one day when I have time. I literally had to get the parts from 3 or 4 different sources and I think the total was $35-40 with all the shipping etc.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Yes just screw it on the service port on the drivers side fuel rail. I started the car first and let it idle until I had removed about 8 gallons. It comes out nice and steady, slowly. My friend that uses E85 from time to time said he lets the car idle until it stalls and then the tank is empty. I will put together a part list one day when I have time. I literally had to get the parts from 3 or 4 different sources and I think the total was $35-40 with all the shipping etc.
That would be great Ron. Unless of course you want to start building and selling those too!;) That would be awesome. I Want to get a dedicated E85 tune to swap between a gas and E85 tune. Having that tool to pump down the tank would be perfect.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Do the cars empty both saddles evenly? I wonder if a jumper for the saddle pump would be worthwhile to make sure that the fuel pump and system that your draining doesn’t leave any residual in the other tank.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Do the cars empty both saddles evenly? I wonder if a jumper for the saddle pump would be worthwhile to make sure that the fuel pump and system that your draining doesn’t leave any residual in the other tank.
Yes, with enough pressure (read resistance) in the fuel rail.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I have a feeling you think I said this with some disrespect. I stated I like the car right in my thread (quote: "Not knocking the car at all Ron its beautiful"). I like Ron and think he's intelligent and competent. And I have bought things from him that work perfectly and I have praised him for this publicly in one of my threads a few years ago. I merely stated I think it's funny that the worlds quickest, baddest, most radical 1/4mi. production car (at the time) could be had with one seat, a box full of slicks....and every other option known to man...if you wanted it. Funny observation nothing more.
No disrespect at all
I thought it was funny.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I thought it was dist ree respect ble. So, I called Paulee to let him and the garbage dudes know.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #71
That would be great Ron. Unless of course you want to start building and selling those too!;) That would be awesome. I Want to get a dedicated E85 tune to swap between a gas and E85 tune. Having that tool to pump down the tank would be perfect.
@The Englishman

The first thing I bought was this. And with just this you are good to go. You can cut off the one end and use a 1/4" hose barbed union and some 1/4" hose to get you into your fuel jug.

https://www.langtools.com/sku-71301-standard-schrader-hose-assembly-from-tu-113/

71301__19280.1584474028.1280.1280.png

Then I bought this which gave me a way to get to a standard pipe fitting and also gave me a spare service port cap and a spare schrader valve rated for fuel. Make sure you remove the scrader valve core and pack it with a tool in your track tool box.

https://www.riffraffdiesel.com/replacement-schrader-valve-fuel-injection-rated-1-8-npt/

13_005__17970.1372971265.jpg

Then you need a fitting to put the hose on

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201460385929?hash=item2ee7f98889:g:zZkAAOSwFFZbJ-dX

a.png

Last I bought this. Keep in mind I was trying to do this as cheap as possible without cutting the Lang Hose off. I know I am anal. And I was not sure if it would all go together and work ok. Now that I have used it I am posting. Keep in mind I think this will only work on 2018 and newer cars with the service port. Check that first.

https://www.pepboys.com/dayco-windshield-washer-vacuum-tubing-7-32-x-6-/product/98229

WindshieldWasherVacTubing.jpg

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #72
Car is ready for Vegas. I finished installing the Diff braces and the Dash Cam today. 0908211347a.jpg

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Looks good Ron.
Have you ever weighed a stock Demon tire/wheel set up?

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Car is ready for Vegas. I finished installing the Diff braces and the Dash Cam today. View attachment 53113
Looks great!

Is the Vegas track up by the Speedway by the base?

If you happen to be near the base early Friday morning, look up in the sky at 0855 directly over the base, I'll waive haha.

Leading a flyover for a 9/11 memorial. I'll have another F-16 on my left wing and two F-15Es on my right wing. We'll fly almost directly over the raceway about 30 seconds prior.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
@The Englishman

The first thing I bought was this. And with just this you are good to go. You can cut off the one end and use a 1/4" hose barbed union and some 1/4" hose to get you into your fuel jug.

https://www.langtools.com/sku-71301-standard-schrader-hose-assembly-from-tu-113/

View attachment 53106

Then I bought this which gave me a way to get to a standard pipe fitting and also gave me a spare service port cap and a spare schrader valve rated for fuel. Make sure you remove the scrader valve core and pack it with a tool in your track tool box.

https://www.riffraffdiesel.com/replacement-schrader-valve-fuel-injection-rated-1-8-npt/

View attachment 53107

Then you need a fitting to put the hose on

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201460385929?hash=item2ee7f98889:g:zZkAAOSwFFZbJ-dX

View attachment 53108

Last I bought this. Keep in mind I was trying to do this as cheap as possible without cutting the Lang Hose off. I know I am anal. And I was not sure if it would all go together and work ok. Now that I have used it I am posting. Keep in mind I think this will only work on 2018 and newer cars with the service port. Check that first.

https://www.pepboys.com/dayco-windshield-washer-vacuum-tubing-7-32-x-6-/product/98229

View attachment 53109
Thanks Ron. U da' man! :cool:

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Car is ready for Vegas. I finished installing the Diff braces and the Dash Cam today. View attachment 53113
Car looks great Ron. It's funny, if you look at the pic and cover the rear wheel with your finger the car looks clean and sharp with theF14's. If you cover the front and look at the factory five spoke, it looks kick ass. Either way I really like the grey wheels. I have the factory H2's black on mine and it looks fine, especially since the whole car is blue and black but I've never been a black rim guy. You really can't see the rim detail when they're blacked out. The only 'wish' I have with the car is that it would've had the vapor rims. I have two sets of black H2's. One with slicks, the other with all seasons. I may powder coat one set grey.:unsure:

Marc0779

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Key largo
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye/demon
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #79
glad to see your a believer in the diff brace now
Braces. I have both. The front one is almost as much a pain because you have to drop the exhaust down to install it. Not remove it, ............. just let it hang.........

Last edited:
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #80
Looks good Ron.
Have you ever weighed a stock Demon tire/wheel set up?
I have 58 on one scale and 58.8 on a new digital scale I bought.