Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #101
That fer the critter plane?? Never seen 1 like that.
That is the center stack that includes the HO button and the Engine Control Module to work with the HO Button to give me the 840 HP tune along with 100 octane fuel.

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #102
OK so we were talking about the speed difference from the left to the right lanes. In my car it is a solid 4 MPH. But my Friend Hellcat it is more like 2 mph. Well, I admit there may be a reason for this that is not negligence on the part of Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It could be the grand stands and the trade winds doing this. My Friends car has the SRT Performance Spoiler. Coincidence?

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #103
TIME SLIPS from the event. Both of Fridays and a few from Saturday. The last one from Sat I was on a pretty good pass based on the sixty and the 1/8th MPH and ET. But....... 0914211236.jpg 0914211235.jpg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
There is a reason why some of the faster SCSN classes run 1/8th mile at Vegas.
That blast of air just past the grandstands is very unsettling on a less than aerodynamic car.

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #105
Went to the ADOT today. I got the enhanced Drivers license with Motorcycle endorsement, 1 year Registration, Title and personalized plates for the Demon. Here is my temporary tag for the car.
. 0915211218.jpg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
TIME SLIPS from the event. Both of Fridays and a few from Saturday. The last one from Sat I was on a pretty good pass based on the sixty and the 1/8th MPH and ET. But....... View attachment 53514 View attachment 53515
I have noticed the mph off a lot at my track the last few years lane to lane at the end. Your 1/6th looks even but a lot different at the end. Ours is normally the other way, one correct the other higher

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Ron, did you have to take just a written test for the bike endorsement? Or did AZ. honor your Cali license as proof.
My wife and I are tempted to move to that area.

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #108
Ron, did you have to take just a written test for the bike endorsement? Or did AZ. honor your Cali license as proof.
My wife and I are tempted to move to that area.
These folks here have their act together. They 100% honored my California license. I paid around $2475 for the Tax Title and one year registration. In California that would have been $14,000. I could/would not have bought this car if I still lived in California. Period. First time ever I walked out of DMV elated.

DGatzby

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Ron, you and others here will know the answer to this. Does the Demon, 1340 and possibly the SS have different rear camber specs than a SRT? Perhaps aligned at about -0.6 degrees from Dodge as opposed to the SRT specs which call for more negative camber stock?

Marc W

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
These folks here have their act together. They 100% honored my California license. I paid around $2475 for the Tax Title and one year registration. In California that would have been $14,000. I could/would not have bought this car if I still lived in California. Period. First time ever I walked out of DMV elated.
Lol. Welcome to the world on the other side of the California border. I’ve registered vehicles in AZ, SD and now UT since leaving CA 20 years ago. I never knew that the DMV could be a friendly and efficiently functioning place.

OP
DRAGRCR

DRAGRCR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
KINGMAN
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
Thread Starter #111
Ron, you and others here will know the answer to this. Does the Demon, 1340 and possibly the SS have different rear camber specs than a SRT? Perhaps aligned at about -0.6 degrees from Dodge as opposed to the SRT specs which call for more negative camber stock?
I asked Jim Wilder about the Demon Knuckles for my Super Stock. Here is what he said "We tweaked the hole location on the rear knuckle and got about .3 deg of camber out of it. We switched the L SRT line up in like 19 or 20my to that knuckle as we were running too much neg. camber....so your car has the reduced camber rear knuckle. "