Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Well, I loved my Super Stock, but I have been playing with the idea of getting another Demon. Especially since it will be 2024 before the All Electric Dodge Musclecar comes out. So a few days ago the right car came along and I was able to get it at a price I could live with. I REALLY need to be careful with my Money, but I also NEED to live life. If that makes sense. I gave my Super Stock and $19,600 for this car. I paid 70,870 plus T&L for the Super Stock ($79,913). This car since I bought it in California, I made a deal where I just took it out of state without paying any T&L and it was murder, but I got the California Title from them. So I have the original owners info. It was likely traded in by him and then wholesale auctioned to a Lexus Dealer and then went to this Toyota Dealer. One deep tented the windows and changed the oil, and the other removed the tint and put new tires on it.

Demon #1660 is a Factory ONE SEAT car. It has 4 Options. Red Seat Belts, Block Heater, Demon Vehicle Storage Pkg, Trunk Carpet Kit. Right now it is 100% stock (no crate items installed).
So, this is going to be very interesting and we will learn how close these car are in performance and if the one seat cars really are that special. This car has 10,850 miles on it and it is completely factory assembly line stock. The only deviation is it has a fresh set of non Demon Nitto NT05R's in the stock size. I know a lot of people would like to see the car run just like this but we do not have a reference for a car like that. The 9.65 was set with the crate items installed. Besides there are cars that are so much faster now, so it is moot (Tesla Plaid I have personally seen run 9.35 twice in a row). Also, this car has NEVER even done a static burnout. The plastic wheel liners and the metal floor behind them are weathered but completely devoid of any rubber. Not even a speck. There are spider webs in several places. The plastic pan under the engine is all warped and scraped but the k frame, frame rails, exhaust and lifting points are all flawless. I am kind of afraid to take the splitter guard off. Cosmetically inside and out the car is far from perfect. Which kind of makes it good for me, since I do not have to worry about scratching it.

I am running next weekend in Vegas at MATS. But the car will still be on 91 octane so I will not really have the car set on Kill. I will post the setup soon and the results when I get them.......
. 0903211906b.jpg 0903211906.jpg 0903211905.jpg 0903212007a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #2
RESERVED

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #3
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #4
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #5
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #6
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #7

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
With the crate?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #9

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Nice score, Ron. Best of luck with it.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Well, I loved my Super Stock, but I have been playing with the idea of getting another Demon. Especially since it will be 2024 before the All Electric Dodge Musclecar comes out. So a few days ago the right car came along and I was able to get it at a price I could live with. I REALLY need to be careful with my Money, but I also NEED to live life. If that makes sense. I gave my Super Stock and $19,600 for this car. I paid 70,870 plus T&L for the Super Stock ($79,913). This car since I bought it in California, I made a deal where I just took it out of state without paying any T&L and it was murder, but I got the California Title from them. So I have the original owners info. It was likely traded in by him and then wholesale auctioned to a Lexus Dealer and then went to this Toyota Dealer. One deep tented the windows and changed the oil, and the other removed the tint and put new tires on it.

Demon #1660 is a Factory ONE SEAT car. It has 4 Options. Red Seat Belts, Block Heater, Demon Vehicle Storage Pkg, Trunk Carpet Kit. Right now it is 100% stock (no crate items installed).
So, this is going to be very interesting and we will learn how close these car are in performance and if the one seat cars really are that special. This car has 10,850 miles on it and it is completely factory assembly line stock. The only deviation is it has a fresh set of non Demon Nitto NT05R's in the stock size. I know a lot of people would like to see the car run just like this but we do not have a reference for a car like that. The 9.65 was set with the crate items installed. Besides there are cars that are so much faster now, so it is moot (Tesla Plaid I have personally seen run 9.35 twice in a row). Also, this car has NEVER even done a static burnout. The plastic wheel liners and the metal floor behind them are weathered but completely devoid of any rubber. Not even a speck. There are spider webs in several places. The plastic pan under the engine is all warped and scraped but the k frame, frame rails, exhaust and lifting points are all flawless. I am kind of afraid to take the splitter guard off. Cosmetically inside and out the car is far from perfect. Which kind of makes it good for me, since I do not have to worry about scratching it.

I am running next weekend in Vegas at MATS. But the car will still be on 91 octane so I will not really have the car set on Kill. I will post the setup soon and the results when I get them.......
. View attachment 52802 View attachment 52803 View attachment 52804 View attachment 52805
Banana got to go Ron!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I would take looking at some scratches on the splitter over looking at the yellow

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Splitter is cheap to replace.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Colors on the computer can show different, what color is it? Looks red in one and another looks gomango

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Well that came out of left field. Congrats on the new to you Demon.
This will be interesting to follow along and see if the Demon will post up a quicker time
with the same tire/wheel combo.
I'm thinking yes based just on the slightly lighter weight.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats @DRAGRCR !
That is Awesome !
Guess we'll see the Demon now in January at track day.

And yes, take the banana off the front. :LOL:

hell on wheels

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
The odds of a Demon
Standard seat option
With trunk carpet
I’m going to guess are
2 out of 3300

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You ever afraid that floor jack might hop off the wall in the trailer and smack the car? Maybe there's a strap or something I can't see (I love the trailer, BTW).

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Great score. Have fun with herit.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #20
Colors on the computer can show different, what color is it? Looks red in one and another looks gomango
. Untitled.jpg