Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Put your fingernail under the leading edge of that hood scoop grille and lift upwards... It pops right out.

Bob
Riverside, California
Really?! I always dick with those SOB's! I may remove them when I go racing, because I use Track Tape on that hood and it is a PIA to trim around them. We need to run some errands, but when I go out, I'll do that.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
View attachment 12109 First coat of Griots Best of Show Wax on. Wait for about six hours let it dry, then take it off with their Speed Shine. Then maybe I'll buff another coat on tomorrow when they are promising snow outside and the sheetmetal will be ready. Next... suspension mods install.
Post some pictures of finished polish?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Post some pictures of finished polish?
Well since it continues to be locked up, the only pic worth a damn now is the depth shown in this rear quarter reflecting like a mirror. Hoping when I receive the other wheels we can get it outside for some shots. I think it turned out well, but it is hard to appreciate it yet.
28AA9DA6-09B7-4236-9151-29AAE8363BBB.jpeg

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Well since it continues to be locked up, the only pic worth a damn now is the depth shown in this rear quarter reflecting like a mirror. Hoping when I receive the other wheels we can get it outside for some shots. I think it turned out well, but it is hard to appreciate it yet.
View attachment 12330
The car looks sweet! The rims threw me off for a second wasn't sure this was your car.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
The car looks sweet! The rims threw me off for a second wasn't sure this was your car.
Well it needs to wear that odd looking shit this winter. Sorry for even taking a picture with it in black! It needs to visit a shop next, plus I will also need to change the brakes out. It's next task after that will be on a trailer and potentially several days of road course work to get the camber dialed in. Plus Biz is sending some super slender set of lugs and socket because the lug holes are super deep in the new wheels, so did not want to even bolt the one I have up again and risk some scratching. No way it wears the chrome jewels for the street. I had to spend hours on each one cleaning and shining the inner barrels that are just polished aluminum from the water spots that want to form from a few washings.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Well it needs to wear that odd looking shit this winter. Sorry for even taking a picture with it in black! It needs to visit a shop next, plus I will also need to change the brakes out. It's next task after that will be on a trailer and potentially several days of road course work to get the camber dialed in. Plus Biz is sending some super slender set of lugs and socket because the lug holes are super deep in the new wheels, so did not want to even bolt the one I have up again and risk some scratching. No way it wears the chrome jewels for the street. I had to spend hours on each one cleaning and shining the inner barrels that are just polished aluminum from the water spots that want to form from a few washings.
I wouldn't bolt it up either just wait. Good to hear its just some winter Ugg's she is wearing and the shine will be back for the spring! (y)

Does any of the waterspout removers work for those?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I wouldn't bolt it up either just wait. Good to hear its just some winter Ugg's she is wearing and the shine will be back for the spring! (y)

Does any of the waterspout removers work for those?
I am just using Mothers and a combo of the spinning red heads they sell and good old hand work. Glad Biz coated the road course wheel barrels with a thick clear coat protector, because they are really going to be exposed to nasty elements.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
View attachment 12330
Dang, that's a deep shine!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I use Turtle Wax Ice on my Wheel "Barrels".
But then, mine are also black.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I went with the 315’s, yep they rub on that bump, being their track day only tires I opted to make a 1/2” spacer instead of the hammer. Can’t wait to try them out on the track.
View attachment 12002
How much (longer than stock) bolt length?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Been using Chemical Guys and with the new pads,, work great. If there is ever a work great on wheels. An hour a piece. Whhat a pain in the ass. Then a itty bitty dumb ass acid storm thru umphis and all over. Just can't het thru fast enough. 4 moe hours.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Well today, and the past several months, I walked by the HC and said 'damn, can't wait until the weather warms up and my arm is healed so I can tinker'. LOL Rotator cuff repair has me down for a while yet.

Attachments

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well today, and the past several months, I walked by the HC and said 'damn, can't wait until the weather warms up and my arm is healed so I can tinker'. LOL Rotator cuff repair has me down for a while yet.
Ouch!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Had to rub in in didn't you big guy....
did my normal Monday after work ritual...walk around..then open the door enough to get my head in...and smell...2nd best smell on earth

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
did my normal Monday after work ritual...walk around..then open the door enough to get my head in...and smell...2nd best smell on earth
Well if Gwyneth Paltrow can sell 'my vagina', they should be able to market any smell you want on demand. LOL.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
hilarious

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Searching, can’t find my notes except this one, but I don’t know if this is new deeper nuts on longer stud or stock. Sit tight, still looking, memory says 56 mm under the head, let me confirm
image.jpg
This shows the rim thickness but not thickness of the brake rotor and bearing flange

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
6am accidently pointed my exhaust towards the ass hole whom had my car run in. And let it warm up for 25 minutes. Rest of the neighbors thru $1 bills at me to cover the gas. They were up any way. Car exhaust is legal and she has 3 moe months of harassments. till I move. Boot scoot and Boogie. Cat going to freak. We live in a 900 sf house now, 1 story. Fixin to move into a 1,400 sf 2.5 car garage, 2 story, 3 bd 2.5 bath. Back to the future. Built the place in 1995 or 6. Lots of memories, lots of gals.,,, And cars.

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Still didn’t find where I wrote down a dimension, spent hours so far looking in the shop and in past posts and pictures, wtf did I do with the note????
Any ways, I found these pictures, 65 mm under the head more like it as I cut the bottom gold colored ARP stud down to fit and remember in my lathe cutting the round top off and about 5 threads off. I’ll measure a stock stud and add 12 mm to it and see what that number is. DA88C55F-8BB2-4D51-8886-BDE088B5DE7E.jpeg 122AAC02-DC56-436A-B2D0-F24EEADD5E8B.jpeg 68E61F17-EFC7-4099-814E-656A700488D8.jpeg 20D9EC0A-61AC-4908-98D2-CD715C96D9E3.jpeg