What did you do to your Hellcat today?

HellcatFan

Administrator
Reactions
Share what you did today with the Hellcat community!

• Example: I washed and waxed my car today.
  • Example: I ordered some new parts for my Hellcat.
  • Example: I tinted the windows on my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

RonHellcat

Reactions
Purchased some wax and polish, plan to detail the Hellcat this weekend.

neilsonne

Reactions
Replaced the brake pads and changed the oil. I also ordered new KMC wheels from 4wheelonline. Will post pics once they are fitted.

RonHellcat

Reactions
Replaced the brake pads and changed the oil. I also ordered new KMC wheels from 4wheelonline. Will post pics once they are fitted.
How many miles on the pads?

Hickster

Reactions
Put 650 miles on the critter. Had not had a problem all the way up here till I turned into the hotel lot. Scraped the front rim. A bit of fileing and a black sharpie,,, never know it. Have done it twice already. I am hell with wheels and curbs. Got smarter this time,,, got the tire and wheel warranty/// Getting smarter in my retirement ages. Retired 5 times. need a new car, go back to work for 6 months. When I get back to Florida, and no problems with the engine. Time fer a powder coating and paint for the engine.

RonHellcat

Reactions
Put 650 miles on the critter. Had not had a problem all the way up here till I turned into the hotel lot. Scraped the front rim. A bit of fileing and a black sharpie,,, never know it. Have done it twice already. I am hell with wheels and curbs. Got smarter this time,,, got the tire and wheel warranty/// Getting smarter in my retirement ages. Retired 5 times. need a new car, go back to work for 6 months. When I get back to Florida, and no problems with the engine. Time fer a powder coating and paint for the engine.
Which part of FL? I'm in Cape Coral

Hickster

Reactions
Clearwater,,,,, tourist hell hole. This is one of my reasons to visit Tenn and surrounding areas. Can't take my later years fighting the tourist. Rather fight the bears and moon shiners.