Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
I need longer studs for track day wheel and rim combo. Are the studs removable and replaceable? If yes hassle to do or no? Wanted to put these longer ARP ones in

View attachment 8560
Go to this thread it should have all the information you are looking for on wheels that length and the project as a whole

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
How much (longer than stock) bolt length?
Here you go, 64mm under the head

BD454251-B7D1-4742-8C51-A369CC7968D6.png

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Still didn’t find where I wrote down a dimension, spent hours so far looking in the shop and in past posts and pictures, wtf did I do with the note????
Any ways, I found these pictures, 65 mm under the head more like it as I cut the bottom gold colored ARP stud down to fit and remember in my lathe cutting the round top off and about 5 threads off. I’ll measure a stock stud and add 12 mm to it and see what that number is. View attachment 12386 View attachment 12387 View attachment 12388 View attachment 12389
On my 16, I had 3/4 inch pass thru spacers. Used 1 inch longer than stock ARP.

DaveB

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Penhold
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Installed LMI, double bypass, Burnbox, and steering wheel switches. (I'd post a pic or two....but I'm late to this party and you guys have seen it all before....

jaguar

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Antonio
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
sry, just seeing this...destroyer gray

stripes go on Monday
This is late, but here was the end result

Attachments

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Different and understated, which is to say very good. (y)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Really, really, nice!
Looks cool!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well,, it's not what I did to my H/C today, but what it did to me. Damn it. Just when the Hickster gets comfortable,, they want to kick me out. Got a call today and the neighbors, just 2, others love me. You remember this lady on the board of Homo Ass sosiati0n here. Don't care about sex uz all are into, just not an animal. But the bitch got my car towed in, called the cops on me, audacity to approach me in my own yard. And told me she was the one whom had my car towed. I looked at her and said it we were in Tenn I would have knocked your ass out. Well a few words came out of my mouth I would not want my mother to hear. So,, after a few brew skees, fliped my want to be trout hair do back, my new flops, and pulled in front of her house and did a burn out. Tires too cold, backed up and did another one. Not impressive. backed up and did one youz guys wood appreciate. Needless to say,, they are attempting to take the Hick out of Hickster. They apparently didn't read my book or else they wood not let me into this snooty ass place any way. Been thrown out of better trailer parks. Takes them 90 days to get me from doing burn outs. My lease is up in 60 days. Ohhh boy is this going to be fun. They have not known what they have dun.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Got a little farther, on my HC push button mod.

Finished the artwork. It's still a little glossy, even though I used satin paint. Going to hit it with some matte clear, to tone it down.

Now, I'm going to add a brighter led, to the button, and replace the amber OFF/ACC/RUN, with red LEDs.

Bob
Riverside, California

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well,, it's not what I did to my H/C today, but what it did to me. Damn it. Just when the Hickster gets comfortable,, they want to kick me out. Got a call today and the neighbors, just 2, others love me. You remember this lady on the board of Homo Ass sosiati0n here. Don't care about sex uz all are into, just not an animal. But the bitch got my car towed in, called the cops on me, audacity to approach me in my own yard. And told me she was the one whom had my car towed. I looked at her and said it we were in Tenn I would have knocked your ass out. Well a few words came out of my mouth I would not want my mother to hear. So,, after a few brew skees, fliped my want to be trout hair do back, my new flops, and pulled in front of her house and did a burn out. Tires too cold, backed up and did another one. Not impressive. backed up and did one youz guys wood appreciate. Needless to say,, they are attempting to take the Hick out of Hickster. They apparently didn't read my book or else they wood not let me into this snooty ass place any way. Been thrown out of better trailer parks. Takes them 90 days to get me from doing burn outs. My lease is up in 60 days. Ohhh boy is this going to be fun. They have not known what they have dun.
@Hickster
Don't let other people's attitudes get you in trouble.
A hard pill to swallow, but let it go.
Just enjoy.
People take life way to seriously.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
@Hickster, not worth it my man. Move and be happy those people are gone. Sorry this is happening...

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Getting closer...

The switch is all back together. Lights have been modded. Just need to find time to install and test.

Bob
Riverside, California

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Getting closer...

The switch is all back together. Lights have been modded. Just need to find time to install and test.

Bob
Riverside, California
Looks good but wont the paint/graphic eventually wear from use. Isn't there something like a clear film (like ppf for car paint) you could protect it with? Or is that paint like an epoxy itself?

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Flat white enamel base.

Satin red enamel primary coat.

4 coats of Crystal Clear Acrylic.

2 coats of matte clear acrylic.

Not too worried about wear.

Even if it does, I'll come up with something else :)

BTW, the OEM paint is very thin.

I've been doing similar mods, for years, on Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge platforms, without issue:

Bob
Riverside, California

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
They also light up:

Bob
Riverside, California

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Custom Hellcat push button ignition!

Not an ebay sticker.

Stencil and paint.

Brighter white button led.

Red OFF/ACC/RUN leds.

Bob
Riverside, California

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
Geez. Glad I don't live near Bob. I'd be buying and paying for all sorts of stuff that he fabs up on these cars. 🍻👍😂

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Geez. Glad I don't live near Bob. I'd be buying and paying for all sorts of stuff that he fabs up on these cars. 🍻👍😂
No kidding. Nice work Bob.

Walked by the HC today AGAIN and said "can't wait for spring".....

Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Good luck and God Bless.