Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TIME SLIP CHASER ,SMACK TALKING ,THREAD HIJACKING,HP TUNER , HELLNO THATS ME

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #961
Do tell ?

Or is it top secrete ?
I’m going to take the next couple of weeks to decide, one of the mods is a secret so I’m not allowed to share it , an active chiller if the bmr ice tank doesn’t arrive in two weeks( I’ll cancel the order), of course I have the 6 point to install when it arrives , also a 50 shot of nitrous is still calling me lol but I’d like to go 8s without the nitrous,I’m two mph away from parachute as well , hoping the rest of my bmr suspension parts will arrive to finish up the rear suspension

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I put the car back together today stock exhaust with cats and all , figure t will be awhile before I race again and I have several mods I’m considering View attachment 14914
Hey wait a minute..... I think I just found the wheels there are missing off my car .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Well Dave thanks for posting while you were at the track. It's been 5 months since I even sat in my car. Looks like at least a month before any hope of heading to the track.😪
So watching your videos helps a little.
It doesn't look like we will be able to cross the border for Bowling Green.

Great runs btw. I watched them a few times.👍👍

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #964
Well Dave thanks for posting while you were at the track. It's been 5 months since I even sat in my car. Looks like at least a month before any hope of heading to the track.😪
So watching your videos helps a little.
It doesn't look like we will be able to cross the border for Bowling Green.

Great runs btw. I watched them a few times.👍👍
Thanks Jim I definitely want to be ready for bowling green if it happens 👍

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks Jim I definitely want to be ready for bowling green if it happens 👍
You still may get a chance but it isn't looking promising that the border will be open.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good runs Dave. You got that 60’ right where you need it. I have my plans in place for Bowling Green (Stinkeye be looking for you 😝) but the chances of that happening with what’s going on now is just about zero. KY is one of the states that’s declared an official emergency and the stay home order is officially until the end of April now. Looks like all that money I’ll be saving will have to go into the car. Btw.... you do know that the cage you need is a 8 point.... not a 6?

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Good runs Dave. You got that 60’ right where you need it. I have my plans in place for Bowling Green (Stinkeye be looking for you 😝) but the chances of that happening with what’s going on now is just about zero. KY is one of the states that’s declared an official emergency and the stay home order is officially until the end of April now. Looks like all that money I’ll be saving will have to go into the car. Btw.... you do know that the cage you need is a 8 point.... not a 6?
Marc I was so looking forward to this trip.
A chance to meet up with you, Doug Redd , Marco779 and hellno and others at the same time would have been great. Unfortunately I don't think my own track will be open by then let alone the borders.😡

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #968
I’m getting a 6
I’m getting a 6 point because my track said they would allow me to run if I added it , it’s from rpm and 8 point can be added later if I decide to, also I cut 1.32 60 in Nola

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
I’m getting a 6

I’m getting a 6 point because my track said they would allow me to run if I added it , it’s from rpm and 8 point can be added later if I decide to, also I cut 1.32 60 in Nola
They might reconsider when that 8 pops up. 😂. I saw that 1.32. That’s right at the point where all the parts start to explode. 😉 You be hauling ass for real.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Marc I was so looking forward to this trip.
A chance to meet up with you, Doug Redd , Marco779 and hellno and others at the same time would have been great. Unfortunately I don't think my own track will be open by then let alone the borders.😡
Yeah the timing sucks but I’m not going to complain. The troubles others are having... I got nothing to complain about. I just took too long getting everything together and then some unlucky timing with weather kept me off the track to get her dialed in. The coming hot weather and corresponding high DA will keep the performance down so the last shot at eights until fall was going to be Bowling Green. That and running in the company of giants was going to make it worth the 3500 mile round trip.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #971

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Dave’s going take Demonology back to hell? I might want some Vegas odds on this one.😂🤣😳

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Dave’s going take Demonology back to hell? I might want some Vegas odds on this one.😂🤣😳
Sorry but my money is going to need to be on Demonology. You-all do know his car is at HemiTuner getting a full build motor? I happened to enjoy a phone conversation with Herman the other night on the subject of T400’s. Haha.... Yep. I think he’s going to be a lot harder to beat in the future.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Sorry but my money is going to need to be on Demonology. You-all do know his car is at HemiTuner getting a full build motor? I happened to enjoy a phone conversation with Herman the other night on the subject of T400’s. Haha.... Yep. I think he’s going to be a lot harder to beat in the future.
I don't think so, he could put a 2,000 HP motor in there, it does not matter, going to chucking the rear out, then the A8, no traction, etc, etc. You work from the back forward, not the reverse, we will see what happens.

With street cars all you end up doing is spending a boat load of money trying to go race car quick. Just my 2 cents

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hell im all in for the road trip!

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
That is funny stuff right here

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Good job Dave! Mike’s the man for doing all that driving for ya!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
"I ain't gonna lie I'm nervous as $*%@" lol

Nice runs.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
"I ain't gonna lie I'm nervous as $*%@" lol

Nice runs.
Takes a man to say that though, gotta give'm props for that. And then goes and get's it done. Good job Dave (y)