Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TIME SLIP CHASER ,SMACK TALKING ,THREAD HIJACKING,HP TUNER , HELLNO THATS ME

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Some of us aren't even close.πŸ€”
At some point someone may have to do something about that.πŸ˜…
Your not that far away, just get off the porch damnit :LOL:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You should glue that Unicorn head over the shark fin at the back of the roof, would look funny hauling ass down the track. :LOL:
Face it backwards & add a hand to it, waving bye bye.

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@hellno Keep it up and bring home the Heavy Weight Championship! You have put in a lot of work upgrading your car, preparing and racing all most every weekend.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #1,085
@hellno Keep it up and bring home the Heavy Weight Championship! You have put in a lot of work upgrading your car, preparing and racing all most every weekend.
Thanks brother πŸ‘

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #1,086
Big thanks to @Mean Cat (Robert) for putting us up for the weekend we had a great time and it was awesome getting to finally meet you my friend B1BAC2EB-4109-4851-9CEA-473348656B3A.jpeg

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Big thanks to @Mean Cat (Robert) for putting us up for the weekend we had a great time and it was awesome getting to finally meet you my friend View attachment 26201
For the most part we have a great brotherhood here .
@hellno I here you may need a mark Williams

@Mean Cat thanks for taking care of this big lug .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Big thanks to @Mean Cat (Robert) for putting us up for the weekend we had a great time and it was awesome getting to finally meet you my friend View attachment 26201
Good to meet you too & Rose, Mike & Ellen also. I had a awesome time racing & hanging out with yall.
Congrats to you being in the finals AGAIN, sorry you didn't win it but what a iron man you are for just getting there.
Just so everyone knows, David ( @hellno ) & Mike drove 12 hours from Tennessee to Houston on Friday, went straight to the track for test & tune b4 Saturday's MSHS event, on the 2nd pass broke the DS, made a call to Herman ( Demonology ) that had a DS, so David drove 8 hours all night round trip to Dallas & back to meet us back at the track Saturday morning, I brought tools from my house, jack stands & floor jack, for them to use, they ( David & Mike ) replaced the DS at the track that morning & went to the Finals in the heavy weight class that evening. What a perfect example of determination & dedication.
I probably would have loaded my car on the trailer & drove back home & fixed it at home.
@hellno deserved to win it after that & sorry he didn't.

As for my sorry showing at MSHS, I lost 1st round in Bracket class & 2nd round of 10.0 index class. I was happy that my best 2 passes were 10.05 & 10.08, but I was spinning my tires a lot, WTF !

Was a very memorable weekend for sure !
Loved it !

Last edited:
OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #1,089
For the most part we have a great brotherhood here .
@hellno I here you may need a mark Williams

@Mean Cat thanks for taking care of this big lug .

i believe the broke motor mount may have been part of the cause of failure on the DSS I bought a carbon fiber one from Demonology

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
i believe the broke motor mount may have been part of the cause of failure on the DSS I bought a carbon fiber one from Demonology
Bummer . At least you got another driveshaft

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
I heard someone is racing this weekend and is determined to get a new PB. Good luck.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
I heard someone is racing this weekend and is determined to get a new PB. Good luck.
Good luck to everyone heading for a PB!

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Good to meet you too & Rose, Mike & Ellen also. I had a awesome time racing & hanging out with yall.
Congrats to you being in the finals AGAIN, sorry you didn't win it but what a iron man you are for just getting there.
Just so everyone knows, David ( @hellno ) & Mike drove 12 hours from Tennessee to Houston on Friday, went straight to the track for test & tune b4 Saturday's MSHS event, on the 2nd pass broke the DS, made a call to Herman ( Demonology ) that had a DS, so David drove 8 hours all night round trip to Dallas & back to meet us back at the track Saturday morning, I brought tools from my house, jack stands & floor jack, for them to use, they ( David & Mike ) replaced the DS at the track that morning & went to the Finals in the heavy weight class that evening. What a perfect example of determination & dedication.
I probably would have loaded my car on the trailer & drove back home & fixed it at home.
@hellno deserved to win it after that & sorry he didn't.

As for my sorry showing at MSHS, I lost 1st round in Bracket class & 2nd round of 10.0 index class. I was happy that my best 2 passes were 10.05 & 10.08, but I was spinning my tires a lot, WTF !

Was a very memorable weekend for sure !
Loved it !
Have this thread on watch but haven't seen any updates latetly.??? That is grit and dedication and yes he deserved to win and deserves all the wins he gets. Great job Dave.