Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TIME SLIP CHASER ,SMACK TALKING ,THREAD HIJACKING,HP TUNER , HELLNO THATS ME

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #641
And that was my worst reaction time
So he wins because was quicker not faster

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #642
I’d should have slipped curt some denero so he could make adjustments in mine no telling what I would have accomplished

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
@phasthemi it’s not about the speed it’s about the quickness you could go 180 but if I get from point A to point B then that big WINNER will be on my side of that slip 😂😂😛

Here’s an example, that 9.55 pass that demon had me through the 1/8 but I ran around his ass and drove out of his life View attachment 7337

Lol, I know...just breakin balls in the spirit of your thread...

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #644
Lol, I know...just breakin balls in the spirit of your thread...
I love it 😂

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’d should have slipped curt some denero so he could make adjustments in mine no telling what I would have accomplished
You should have. He was already there for me and Marc. Getting tuned at the track is money well spent.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #646
Should have let me drive your car it would have run low 9.4s 😂😂

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #647
Oh and mike my friend said Curt’s grins were much bigger when he watched my car run 😂😂

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I’m fairly positive that my logging on the interstate pulls in street mode messed it up I always forget to put it in track mode lol
Been there done that, I made 3 passes at the track in "normal" mode by accident and the shifts are a lot softer. I didn't think it'd kill the trans though due to the shift protection the car has (tq mgmt).

I've been trying to look at the differences in shift timing, pressures, etc between a standard Hellcat and a Demon crate PCM. Oddly I'm not seeing much difference at least at first glance. I need to learn more about the trans tuning.

A LOT of people asked me why I don't use "TRACK" mode at the track, and it's due to the harsh down shifts at the end of the quarter. I use "SPORT" and as far as I can tell it has the same shift pressure and timings, but you avoid that hard downshift condition when you let off. My understanding of "TRACK" is that it's for a road course where you need the hard down shifts to scrub speed entering a corner. I'd like to hear what @curt_dusterhofftuning thinks on this one but it might be 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other in the end.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
A LOT of people asked me why I don't use "TRACK" mode at the track, and it's due to the harsh down shifts at the end of the quarter. I use "SPORT" and as far as I can tell it has the same shift pressure and timings, but you avoid that hard downshift condition when you let off. My understanding of "TRACK" is that it's for a road course where you need the hard down shifts to scrub speed entering a corner. I'd like to hear what @curt_dusterhofftuning thinks on this one but it might be 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other in the end.
There's an easy fix for that.. just put it in neutral at the end of the run. I did it all day Sunday, works well.

Btw, w my car in neutral I could often hear the car in the other lane downshifting. Man, it sounds hard on parts from the outside.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
All the talk of "denero" makes we wonder if you're still at that Mexican joint we were at last night getting a guitar serenade from the staff again. lol

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #651
That sweet little Mexican girl can serenade me all she wants 😂wow she could could work that tongue

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
This is just my opinion but I'm think there is NO WAY that getting Phast and hellno in the same Mexican joint is a good thing!! lol

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #653
This is just my opinion but I'm think there is NO WAY that getting Phast and hellno in the same Mexican joint is a good thing!! lol
Hey @phasthemi thanks for buying the dinner I’m sure that was a payoff to not mention the other mods done to your car 👍

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #654
My crew chief is being funny lol I was just checking out nature 1EC67FE1-96FF-480F-871A-C7481C45D4C5.jpeg

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
That sweet little Mexican girl can serenade me all she wants 😂wow she could could work that tongue
I could only understand a few words in the whole song they sang " Senor Hellno is still slow"... They translated the rest of the song when I went up to pay for dinner... Ayeyeyeye.. Ayeye Amigo... (audible guitar licks) PhastHemi traps more... right out the back door... and Senor Hellno ees still slowww..

and everyone thought they were singing Catherine happy birthday... Lol

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #656
Oh hellno that’s funyas shit almost as funny as your slow ass car

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
LMAO

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
There's an easy fix for that.. just put it in neutral at the end of the run. I did it all day Sunday, works well.

Btw, w my car in neutral I could often hear the car in the other lane downshifting. Man, it sounds hard on parts from the outside.
That'd make me nervous LOL. Too much going on in the car for me to think about shifting to neutral. Sport has worked well for me but as a test I might apply my shift settings to TRACK so I can compare.

That's been the only down side to being able to tune my own car, I can't quit fooling with it haha.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I could only understand a few words in the whole song they sang " Senor Hellno is still slow"... They translated the rest of the song when I went up to pay for dinner... Ayeyeyeye.. Ayeye Amigo... (audible guitar licks) PhastHemi traps more... right out the back door... and Senor Hellno ees still slowww..

and everyone thought they were singing Catherine happy birthday... Lol

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
That'd make me nervous LOL. Too much going on in the car for me to think about shifting to neutral. Sport has worked well for me but as a test I might apply my shift settings to TRACK so I can compare.
I too use sport mode when racing . But then again that is where all my main trans tuning is . The other modes I left at factory demon settings .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk