Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The sky is falling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ok, I am not sure of the numbers, my point is to not compare AAR to a Demon. Why compare it to a duster or a valiant?
I think you just like to argue but that is OK so do I.;) I am comparing what happens if when the car is new and everyone who purchased one thinks they will be worth money one day and nobody drives them and keeps them pristine. They won't go up as much as they really should... they will still go up.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Well Mr Cole,
I am sure it is from breathing too much nitrous from leaking bottles in the cabin. Cars not ships. What my point has been here is the cars can hold a value to a person whom has a memory to hold on to. Like my 64 Barracuda, ex father in laws trans am 6.6, and Road Runner, Gto's. The price is in the person's head of the $$ to be spent.. I understand where you are coming from and going. And it is interesting to me cause I may talk a bit different but read between the lines and you will get it. Bare with me Mr Cole and I will bring you around. Racing is racing and the talk could be from a different generation but the out come is the same,,, winner wins. Hang with me.
I can understand this post, I hope you do bring me around, I take pause and read you posts many times, I might be coming around, I will hang in, strangely it is becoming easier.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This is the only post you have written that I have ever understood.
Wow...he can speak English...lol

Chevyave

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Allen
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye, 20 Charger Hellcat, 21 DDHC
Oh I am sure you will be 100% correct. Lets take your supposed purchase price of 95K out the door as the truth. I would rather have my 15K savings, actually invest it over the next 10-years while getting to drive my Redeye instead of leaving it in a bubble. I will bet I come out ahead of you and here is a thought, I actually get to enjoy the car I purchased. Good luck with your "investment". Just go ask C6 ZR1, 2008 Challenger, 2001 Cobra R and 2015 Hellcat owners how those investments worked out. Oh wait a minute, I still own most of those cars, but what do I know.:rolleyes:

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I think you just like to argue but that is OK so do I.;) I am comparing what happens if when the car is new and everyone who purchased one thinks they will be worth money one day and nobody drives them and keeps them pristine. They won't go up as much as they really should... they will still go up.
Very true, I do like to jest, you are right. A car purchase 95% of the time, IMO, a terrible investment.Buy it and have fun

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Guys, do we really need to start attacking one another and engendering bad blood on this site over freaking car values?

To quote the President, "I, in my great and unmatched wisdom," don't think so.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh I am sure you will be 100% correct. Lets take your supposed purchase price of 95K out the door as the truth. I would rather have my 15K savings, actually invest it over the next 10-years while getting to drive my Redeye instead of leaving it in a bubble. I will bet I come out ahead of you and here is a thought, I actually get to enjoy the car I purchased. Good luck with your "investment". Just go ask C6 ZR1, 2008 Challenger, 2001 Cobra R and 2015 Hellcat owners how those investments worked out. Oh wait a minute, I still own most of those cars, but what do I know.:rolleyes:

Supposed what, I paid sticker, some paid under, what are you going to do with 15K? Get interest, no, invest in the bubble called the stock market? Maybe. You think, as do more than few here, that there will be a quicker vehicle. Lets see, I say it is the high water mark, everything is changing, can you order a 2020 Challenger? no, why? We will know if I am right, if I am right, boom, lets see the prices on Demons.

Are we sure there is a RE in 2020? Patrick R. stated it but can you order one?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thank you for your patients. I will attempt to bring my feet to the 6 foot waves. I am here to communicate with persons I can learn with and from. My inter view of getting off the starting line has no compliance with the finish line. Very interesting guide lines and top notch knowledge of HHP and other vendors products. After market products will keep these people in business and hope fully the manufactures in line. Man that hurt.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thank you for your patients. I will attempt to bring my feet to the 6 foot waves. I am here to communicate with persons I can learn with and from. My inter view of getting off the starting line has no compliance with the finish line. Very interesting guide lines and top notch knowledge of HHP and other vendors products. After market products will keep these people in business and hope fully the manufactures in line. Man that hurt.
I just pictured Hickster as Will Farrell lol

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Brother, keep on posting, it puts a smile on face because no alcohol helps me in my understanding of what you are saying, however, if I give it time and don't force it, I get it, then again, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I just pictured Hickster as Will Farrell lol

Love it, you always have a way of making it right, I read many of your posts over years, you have very good people skills, IMO

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Trust me alcohol doesn't even get yo to this point. It is life and living with a cat. I love to discuss different subject matters other than religion an politics. Garbage despoil time at best. I do find entertaining people I like in person, dreams, inter nets, to break up the non humorous fiction subject matter at the other millennium. I throw a few zingers in there to see if I am on the same forum. Usually the cat says yea. In between the non conformity matters, I do learn a lot and more than likely wastes peoples finger tips. Apology applied. 90% in humor, 10 % in need to know. Sorry for the lost ink.

Member ID
Reactions
City
New Hyde Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, Demon
TorRed Demon for sale. No sunroof, rear seat delete, Trunk carpet, crate, extra set of tires. pM if interested 😈
Hope all is well, Cole3986

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Girl come with it?? Red hot ster.

Member ID
Reactions
City
New Hyde Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, Demon

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That's enough to get ha thrown in jail,, either the car or the 18 year old attempting to comr thru the sun roof,,, Butt with an 18 year old fresh off the beach, sand off the feet, no worry about the sun goof. Too hot in Florida any ware or not. Unless ???? Peekster from un younder. Nice vehicle. I am still reading too sea what the upper exhalants are going to do with pricing and options. Not much given out like the GT 500. Getting a jump. Cole/// I am speaking in terms that bring me wayyyy back. Ok, back to abnormantally.. New wordism. Ass Fault is the fault of an ass, whom is the ass of this morning??

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Oh yes 100% the Demon has all the records and is limited. Yes in that regard I guess it is a pale comparison.
Limited doesn't equal rare. The owners/flippers have created a false market and are now stuck with their "investments" hoping the bottom doesn't fall out. 3300 cars is not special - especially when you consider that the truly coveted muscle cars that came before are actually rare.

Dodge wanted these cars in the hands of people who would race them and build a legacy - instead they sit and rot because folks over paid.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Limited doesn't equal rare. The owners/flippers have created a false market and are now stuck with their "investments" hoping the bottom doesn't fall out. 3300 cars is not special - especially when you consider that the truly coveted muscle cars that came before are actually rare.

Dodge wanted these cars in the hands of people who would race them and build a legacy - instead they sit and rot because folks over paid.
I agree but you must not have read all my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.