Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The sky is falling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Im not saying buy an RE to make money.

Im saying people are choosing it because its cheaper to get into and almost the same damn car. And if you are not drag racing it, it doesn't make any difference.

I flipped my Demon knowing full well the hype would die and take prices with it. Now, im just waiting to see how far they fall before getting another. But im even being swayed into an RE
Ok, lets see what happens, why do you think the 2020 release is so late?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I have no clue why the 2020 is late.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I do, watch, you made a big mistake selling the Demon, IMO

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am fairly amazed after thinking my next car. Their next step,, and mine?? Chess game.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I am fairly amazed after thinking my next car. Their next step,, and mine?? Chess game.
LOL, keep playing chess, if it works for you, all good, love it

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I do, watch, you made a big mistake selling the Demon, IMO
No I didn't.
I can buy a few of them on the market today and be money ahead.
I will be alright for awhile

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
No I didn't.
I can buy a few of them on the market today and be money ahead.
I will be alright for awhile
Lets see, all good

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yo, Ho Cole, good to hear from ya. You seem to make a lot of since from being the NJ descent. I don't get the accent? My father and whore wife lived in Sandy Hook, on, what ever it was. I came right out of Tenn with the only wife. We got thrown out of every beach bar there was on that lonely beach. What did you saaaay? Not a good place for hill bill's to visit. The city and Jewish neighbors were worse. Get out of my fish store if you can't speak English. Thought I was with a 9 mm, 38, and 40 cal. Didn't know you could be in a communist state and still drink Bud. Never been back.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Oh no the Demon thread and for the record a Demon owner started the thread lol. And damn since the forum swap the Demon talk truly calmed down. And I’m a RE owner now and it’s awesome that the Demon product is now in my car. And yeah she ain’t the Demon but I didn’t want the Demon no matter MSRP or over. I think to continue to wait for the right time to sell may have passed since just too much technology on the horizon of more products coming to the market. And so many Demons sold to buyers wanting to cash out of them which we have witnessed. My selling Dodge Dealer has a brand new Demon sitting in his showroom floor for over a year now. The owner of the dealership purchased her and now has decided to sell her. Now for the actual track Demon owners yes incredible value st MSRP to use and that’s really not the discussion going on as usual. It’s the “What’s the Car Worth Discussion” which then turns into the so called haters responses. Which for the record does anyone here actually focus on this day in day out lol. I mean jeez it’s time to let the Demon debate rest since it’s just a tit for tat discussion. And no hate here cause yes the Demon is still the baddest ass production track car to date street legal. As far as money maker? yeah whatever if you cash out awesome if not does it really matter since it’s a leisure purchase no different from taking expensive vacations, boats, RV’s, second homes, too many girlfriends, kids.....etc
Live the dream drive the fun and you ain’t here forever so enjoy whatever you have Happy Sunday forum members. And damn which one do I drive today lol.
BCEB273B-55EE-4BBA-ABF7-AE926EF4FE19.jpeg EE0A4CD0-787E-495D-8175-5CBD6470C68B.jpeg

OP

572 savoy

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Winona
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Thread Starter #30
The GSA of course!

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
But im even being swayed into an RE
NOOOOO!!!! Tell him not to do it Natasha!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Oh no the Demon thread and for the record a Demon owner started the thread lol. And damn since the forum swap the Demon talk truly calmed down. And I’m a RE owner now and it’s awesome that the Demon product is now in my car. And yeah she ain’t the Demon but I didn’t want the Demon no matter MSRP or over. I think to continue to wait for the right time to sell may have passed since just too much technology on the horizon of more products coming to the market. And so many Demons sold to buyers wanting to cash out of them which we have witnessed. My selling Dodge Dealer has a brand new Demon sitting in his showroom floor for over a year now. The owner of the dealership purchased her and now has decided to sell her. Now for the actual track Demon owners yes incredible value st MSRP to use and that’s really not the discussion going on as usual. It’s the “What’s the Car Worth Discussion” which then turns into the so called haters responses. Which for the record does anyone here actually focus on this day in day out lol. I mean jeez it’s time to let the Demon debate rest since it’s just a tit for tat discussion. And no hate here cause yes the Demon is still the baddest ass production track car to date street legal. As far as money maker? yeah whatever if you cash out awesome if not does it really matter since it’s a leisure purchase no different from taking expensive vacations, boats, RV’s, second homes, too many girlfriends, kids.....etc
Live the dream drive the fun and you ain’t here forever so enjoy whatever you have Happy Sunday forum members. And damn which one do I drive today lol.
View attachment 3807 View attachment 3808
Id seriously spend an hour every day debating what car/bike to drive. How the hell do you do it? LOL.

As for the Demon, love the car. When i see the prices settling or starting to rise, i'll jump back in.
But 60k for a RE would make a great starting point for a mean street/strip car

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
First the Power Bucks rebates and now this. What a time to be a buyer.
MSRP on Demons...right around the corner...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
MSRP on Demons...right around the corner...
Wow what happened to what’s his name.....Whitetrash lol

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Id seriously spend an hour every day debating what car/bike to drive. How the hell do you do it? LOL.

As for the Demon, love the car. When i see the prices settling or starting to rise, i'll jump back in.
But 60k for a RE would make a great starting point for a mean street/strip car
I hear yah lol and different vehicles run in different cycles. I’ll get the itch to drive the truck for a few days then an suv a few days then the muscle cars and then the Jeeps then the Supra which she’s just a true sports car. I get bored too easily that’s my challenge with cars, motorcycles and anything with a motor. I love all types of vehicles and just got get it out of my blood to have something different and usually I’ll keep a vehicle 2 years then move on. And as I progress I know eventually this will not be the lifestyle and I have always owned 4,5,6,7,8 cars for the last 20 years but never this many lol just crazy and yeah I’m crazy lol. And here’s a picture of most but not even all the cars yikes,yikes, yikes damn I’m nuts. But I do support a lot of people in the auto, motorcycle, insurance and tax revenues
And I just picked up my daughter a new Jeep for her to start driving in December she’s 15 1/2 and hopefully she can keep the insurance down cause she ain’t driving the other peppy cars lol.
54E120C7-2C7B-4C92-BAC8-DC64A319B419.jpeg BE66F80E-13D6-459E-A02E-A80F1CCBD736.jpeg
B777E5F1-DC34-4A6A-892C-D2939089EF28.jpeg

Last edited:

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
3300 built prices are adjusting that's all. Demons will hold there value but will go down before they start going back up again. The Redyes held a lot of people back from paying premiums for used Demons. Sure no transbrake, no drag suspension or crate but besides that they are your next best thing to a Demon.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
And I can't pay my cable bill.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
quite a few flippers out there. Look at all the cars that have shown up at auctions. I would be surprised if these cars do not depreciate below the purchase price within a few years just like the Hemi and 440-6 cars did back in the early 70’s. Values went up in the mid 80’s but a lot of inflation had also been experienced by then. The dollar is worth a fraction today of what it was back then. Very few models are a wise investment over time. Hopefully the Demon will be but it remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.