Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mythical Dodge stage kits

Tom’s_SRT23

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Norfolk
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 challenger hellcat jailbreak
I’m assuming still nothing out there for 2023s?

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I’m assuming still nothing out there for 2023s?
They are out, people are getting them put on.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I had to remind folks on the other forum that "warranty" is misleading. Not covered if you race the car which why would you want an upgrade if you weren't racing?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
You have more power.
Was being conservative and did not want to show our entire hand quite yet.;)

Hope I can get it to hook this weekend, it may be obvious.:love:

Tom’s_SRT23

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Norfolk
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 challenger hellcat jailbreak
They are out, people are getting them put on.
That must be recent. I guess I need to talk to my power broker tomorrow 👍🏻

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
That must be recent. I guess I need to talk to my power broker tomorrow 👍🏻
Yes very recent, definitely call them because there is a list out the door

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
I just turned down the Stage 2 upgrade, my local dealer had $3600 in parts($800 in extra parts/gaskets/bolts after the $2800 for pre stage plus 1 & 2) and then $1400 labor so it would have been almost $5100($75 in shop fees added too) + $400 in sales tax so a grand total of = $5483!

For someone like me who daily drives it, that is a lot of dough for a pulley and tune that would only have me at 838 hp most of the time, except for when I want to run $20-25 a gallon MS109 to run that race gas tune.

My dealer has I think 3 redeye full stage 2 upgrade kits and they said they had one upgrade kit for a regular Hellcat.
The information that EricG provides is much more detailed than the information that I was provided. Price drops from estimated $10,000 to $5483, so it went from downright hilarious to extremely funny. Amazing how information varies between "Power Brokers", imagine doing business with my broker as opposed to Eric's. And my guy had the official "Power Broker" sign in the lobby. Makes you wonder if the Power Broker program is just hype and signs. This program is about as much fun as the whole Demon 170 fiasco. IMHO Dodge can FOAD for all I care.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Power Broker is a scam. Dealers have to pay to be in the program. That's it

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I had to remind folks on the other forum that "warranty" is misleading. Not covered if you race the car which why would you want an upgrade if you weren't racing?
I know quite a few people who want more power for the street but as I looked deeper into it, you are essentially paying 3-5k for 30-60whp on pump gas. I could just run injectors a pulley and have jon tune my car and literally make 800-850 whp for less than half the cost.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Jon and others can optimize the TCM and PCM WITHOUT even touching a pulley to deliver incredible results using 93 octane. It makes an impressive difference. Step it up to E85 and it then your really making it happen.

I’m loading up Jon’s tune for the track TODAY that is more impressive, but conservative enough due to what I do with it, has more power than I use for the street, and custom for my needs, it is time to begin addition of some MS109 into the tank, change the brakes and slam the DS controller back in to make it sing for a couple days of lapping. The exhaust was never changed back from the by-pass pipes over the winter, so that is already done. Looking forward to playing with it.:p PHUCK the warranty, PHUCK the cats, & I won’t need to worry about any COT adjustments, oil temps over the top, or melted converters at Road America this weekend. Every visit for the past two years has consistently caused premature withdrawal from the event because of converter failure along with catastrophic SC and engine failure two years ago. Only worry I have? Traction! That is the way it should be, that is my right foot’s problem to figure out. Damn I am glad I did not wait for the upgrade from Dodge just to preserve the long range power train warranty. I’ll pay to play if necessary.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I know quite a few people who want more power for the street but as I looked deeper into it, you are essentially paying 3-5k for 30-60whp on pump gas. I could just run injectors a pulley and have jon tune my car and literally make 800-850 whp for less than half the cost.
I think it's maybe 25 rwhp or so on premium unleaded pump gas...50-60 is only possible on unleaded race gas.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I think it's maybe 25 rwhp or so on premium unleaded pump gas...50-60 is only possible on unleaded race gas.
Yeah I assumed 30 whp on pump and then 60 with race gas.

Kind of alarming how expensive these kits are for what they provide, I get the whole warranty thing and them not wanting to go too wild with it, but jesus christ if you exclude racing what's even the point???

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Great stuff is achieved before even adding any power due to some genius optimization of the TCM, and fix of the COT crap, especially on the Redeye. I was amazed at the base upgrade without little or any power added in!

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Yeah I assumed 30 whp on pump and then 60 with race gas.

Kind of alarming how expensive these kits are for what they provide, I get the whole warranty thing and them not wanting to go too wild with it, but jesus christ if you exclude racing what's even the point???
Yeah, and those gains are with an upper pulley swap, which explains the price a little but doesn't match the gains one would expect with a smaller pulley. COT protection with these canned tunes is a huge question mark, and I also didn't see any updated track times from Jerome Stone from last weekend which has me wondering?

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
For the "new" prices people are being paid and quoting, I'm definitely going another way, probably to Jon. The luxury of your warranty (to me) isn't worth getting hosed $2-3k which it looks like is the reality with these kits. God forbid I broke something, that $2-3k may be enough to replace it anyway.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
With Power Brokers setup looks like you're buying an extended warranty?

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Now you guys are starting to get it. I mean 800hp is a lot for just the street. Other than bragging rights not sure what you're gonna do with more if you're not racing. I get it though, no one coulda told me that 15 years ago....more was more back then for me but street cars were 600 to 700hp back then too.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Now you guys are starting to get it. I mean 800hp is a lot for just the street. Other than bragging rights not sure what you're gonna do with more if you're not racing. I get it though, no one coulda told me that 15 years ago....more was more back then for me but street cars were 600 to 700hp back then too.
500 is just right for the street in my opinion.

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
If my Redeye wasn't a hobby drag car, I'd just leave well enough alone. I think a scatpack is the perfect street spec, personally. But, now it's fun to chase numbers and see if I can drop myself into the 9's at the strip lmao

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Jon and others can optimize the TCM and PCM WITHOUT even touching a pulley to deliver incredible results using 93 octane. It makes an impressive difference. Step it up to E85 and it then your really making it happen.

I’m loading up Jon’s tune for the track TODAY that is more impressive, but conservative enough due to what I do with it, has more power than I use for the street, and custom for my needs, it is time to begin addition of some MS109 into the tank, change the brakes and slam the DS controller back in to make it sing for a couple days of lapping. The exhaust was never changed back from the by-pass pipes over the winter, so that is already done. Looking forward to playing with it.:p PHUCK the warranty, PHUCK the cats, & I won’t need to worry about any COT adjustments, oil temps over the top, or melted converters at Road America this weekend. Every visit for the past two years has consistently caused premature withdrawal from the event because of converter failure along with catastrophic SC and engine failure two years ago. Only worry I have? Traction! That is the way it should be, that is my right foot’s problem to figure out. Damn I am glad I did not wait for the upgrade from Dodge just to preserve the long range power train warranty. I’ll pay to play if necessary.
Good luck at the track. Can’t wait to hear your results!