Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mythical Dodge stage kits

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
saw another one

bigfoot.jpg

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Seems like it’s all over the place. A member on the other HC forum apparently not only will be receiving his within the next week but also has scheduled an install appointment. None of this seems to make any sense or be consistent.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Seems like it’s all over the place. A member on the other HC forum apparently not only will be receiving his within the next week but also has scheduled an install appointment. None of this seems to make any sense or be consistent.
Be interesting to know if the dealer actually has the parts. His “scheduled install” might get “rescheduled”🤷🏼‍♂️

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Be interesting to know if the dealer actually has the parts. His “scheduled install” might get “rescheduled”🤷🏼‍♂️
Ya, it's definitely falling under the "believe it when I see it" camp at the moment. People have placed orders for the kits but later had them canceled, etc. Seems like launch is still a mess. My dealer doesn't even know when they're coming and told me Dodge hasn't said anything to them.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
At some point, everyone realizes that there is no Santa Claus... :(

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I believe someone at the old site does have theirs already.

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep looks like the first one to be installed went on a superstock. Curious to see the results.

They do exist!

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Looks like it was $4,280 out the door for the member who had theirs installed…..so way more than the $3200 that others have been quoted. Apparently there were parts required that were not in the kits as well.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Fuck that. Spent less than half that and did not even do a pulley and I bet mine is close in power if we kick it up a bit more.

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ya for that price I can get something from Jon Moored installed and probably have more power. Warranty is great but that benefit basically disappears if you’re paying so much to keep it in tact. At a certain point, who cares anymore.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Ya for that price I can get something from Jon Moored installed and probably have more power. Warranty is great but that benefit basically disappears if you’re paying so much to keep it in tact. At a certain point, who cares anymore.
Like I said above.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Sounds like Mopar is helping Moored get more business. I wouldn't be suprised if he raises his prices because of this! Order soon!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
$4280 SMH and it's definitely just a Diablo tool.

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Talked to a dealer today about the stage kits. My regular dealer is part of a chain and is not a Power Broker as the chain decided only to have a few of the dealers participate in the program. My dealer didn't make the cut.

Anyway, the dealer I talked to says they have everything to install the Stage 2 kit (pre-stage, Stage 1 and Stage 2) but they couldn't quote me an install price because they don't know what labor costs will be. The service tech I talked to was supposed to be the go-to guy but admitted that he didn't know a lot about the kits as they are so new. He told me that they are in the process of installing a Stage 2 kit for one of their employees and that they are using the experience to determine the final labor cost. He said that to replace the supercharger pulley they need to remove and disassemble the supercharger and completely re-seal it along with the intake gaskets etc.. The gaskets and other parts necessary are not part of the kit and are an add-on to the kit price.

All told, he said the total installed cost of the Stage 2 kit could go as high as $10,000. For a Redeye at 797hp the Stage 2 kit will jump the HP to 880 on race gas or 83 hp which means that all this goodness is about $120/hp. Such a deal! Think I'll buy a Demon 170 for $200,000 over sticker (not)!

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Talked to a dealer today about the stage kits. My regular dealer is part of a chain and is not a Power Broker as the chain decided only to have a few of the dealers participate in the program. My dealer didn't make the cut.

Anyway, the dealer I talked to says they have everything to install the Stage 2 kit (pre-stage, Stage 1 and Stage 2) but they couldn't quote me an install price because they don't know what labor costs will be. The service tech I talked to was supposed to be the go-to guy but admitted that he didn't know a lot about the kits as they are so new. He told me that they are in the process of installing a Stage 2 kit for one of their employees and that they are using the experience to determine the final labor cost. He said that to replace the supercharger pulley they need to remove and disassemble the supercharger and completely re-seal it along with the intake gaskets etc.. The gaskets and other parts necessary are not part of the kit and are an add-on to the kit price.

All told, he said the total installed cost of the Stage 2 kit could go as high as $10,000. For a Redeye at 797hp the Stage 2 kit will jump the HP to 880 on race gas or 83 hp which means that all this goodness is about $120/hp. Such a deal! Think I'll buy a Demon 170 for $200,000 over sticker (not)!
They need to share what they are smoking! Warranty or not ! One word “aftermarket”

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Are they only out for redeyes and up? I would like to know how they address regular hellcats w/single pump that may need more fuel.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Fuck that. Spent less than half that and did not even do a pulley and I bet mine is close in power if we kick it up a bit more.
You have more power.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye

I just turned down the Stage 2 upgrade, my local dealer had $3600 in parts($800 in extra parts/gaskets/bolts after the $2800 for pre stage plus 1 & 2) and then $1400 labor so it would have been almost $5100($75 in shop fees added too) + $400 in sales tax so a grand total of = $5483!

For someone like me who daily drives it, that is a lot of dough for a pulley and tune that would only have me at 838 hp most of the time, except for when I want to run $20-25 a gallon MS109 to run that race gas tune.

My dealer has I think 3 redeye full stage 2 upgrade kits and they said they had one upgrade kit for a regular Hellcat.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
But their selling point is, for the extra cost you get a "warranty"....