Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hurricane VS Hellcat

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Great conversations here and yeh some will say but wait wait you have an electric vehicle😁. Yep sure do cause I want to know the truths these ASS HATS in charge do to others and I am sharing the Truths of Electric vehicles on my YouTube channel. But at the same time I started talking about all this GREEN AGENDA shit years ago. It’s the biggest LIE in the history of Mankind besides the COVID SCAMDEMIC. Anyways I preached years ago why are these Auto Manufacturers caving to the World Governments? I mean come on your a major corporation paying the way for these ASS HATS in Government and they get to tell you how to run your business? Uh HUH its these total ASS HAT Board Members and Stock holders who buddy up with the WACK JOB GREENIES and than demand the big wigs of these Manufacturers cave to their DEMANDS. Its all SMOKE and MIRRORS and yeh I know some here think I am now a Electric Junkie and if you do than you dont know me. My .02 cents on the SHIT SHOW we are witnessing in this TECHNOCRATS controlled brainwashing of those around us.
I definitely don't want an electric vehicle and just have zero interest in what they offer even if it were to truly save me money and be quicker. But I do worry about the iphone nation who is going to comply (and even promote it as the only way going forward). When the electrical demand peaks, it's going to cost me more money for my electric bill; though I won't be plugging in a EV to my panel. But it's also going to cost grocery stores more money to run stores/refrigeration units, malls, businesses, etc. Their fixed costs will increase and it will be passed onto the consumer who is already burdened by additional costs incurred everywhere else.

At a certain point, it's not sustainable and the government would have to come in and offer their "solution". Much like how I had good health insurance through my employer and then the ACA destroyed everything. Though I never had to get Obamacare, my premiums tripled, and then my deductible went up ten fold or even more for much worse coverage.

Let's see how they try to monopolize the energy companies. Taking away choices/options is never a good thing...especially those that compete against the government. What's next...all alcohol is banned except for a gov't run Coors light? World history is repeating itself, and it was pretty much a century ago at this point.

Rant/off...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
My daughter is in her senior year of high school and does not wear a mask. 2/3 of the school still wears masks and even mocks my daughter for not wearing one. The SOCIAL MEDIA machine has DESTROYED this Country. The GREED of MANKIND will DESTROY Mankind not Mankind Destroys the World. Mother Nature will prevail but mankind not so much.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
The world leaders are whom?? Do they care about the ozone? Sickening this country is a total lamb duck. China did unleash a world wide chemical and bio germ war fair and got away with it. What is next?? I feel for the kids in HS for they have no control and or any more than we do as parents. We, my ass DC, is spending all they can steal. And for what. I have not seen or heard of any infa strustor plans to be made. Spend all you can STEAL.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My daughter is in her senior year of high school and does not wear a mask. 2/3 of the school still wears masks and even mocks my daughter for not wearing one. The SOCIAL MEDIA machine has DESTROYED this Country. The GREED of MANKIND will DESTROY Mankind not Mankind Destroys the World. Mother Nature will prevail but mankind not so much.
The masks....Bullshit...the Shot..and boosters..more Bullshit...the green agenda/global warming..even more Bullshit...yet we have those that believe...I MEAN REALLY BELIEVE trust the Science...the truth is out there...no need to trust anybody...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The world leaders are whom?? Do they care about the ozone? Sickening this country is a total lamb duck. China did unleash a world wide chemical and bio germ war fair and got away with it. What is next?? I feel for the kids in HS for they have no control and or any more than we do as parents. We, my ass DC, is spending all they can steal. And for what. I have not seen or heard of any infa strustor plans to be made. Spend all you can STEAL.
Ya know Hick...I have lingering doubts about who actually was responsible for the release of that bio weapon...but thats a whole n'other discussion...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Being released or not. It should not have been tinkering with to begin with. Did China express sorrow or sadness for the people whom loved ones had died. Through out the world. It was a huge mistake they should not have been trusted to test with. Sea what happens with these countries?? F- ing disaster. Did not know how to deal with it and the clean up is still happening. We have a so called prz that couldn't handle it either. Our dumb ass surgeon general and Atlanta came in 3 years too late. What a farce. The fall out to China has been nothing. Kinda like the prez we have. To do nothings to get done. What the country wanted,,,, well you got it and shoved right up every one's ass. I have watched gas prices started rising the weekend of Memorial Day 2021 and never came down. I had a feeling and unfortunately came true.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Except it will be over 60k

The Hellcat's replacement will be an 800hp EV
it will be 1100-1200hp 1000hp is here now so they have to go bigger

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Why was there never a problem with the 80+ million buffalo farting in the 1800's?
Or Human ? I have worked with some that made it a past time!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
TECHNOCRATS control the voting anymore…..has anyone noticed how many stupid fools are out there😳
Free shit still sells

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
it will be 1100-1200hp 1000hp is here now so they have to go bigger
I thought EV day said the platform twin engine deal was 800 or 880hp turned up??

I agree, they need something to take down the Plaid but will they?
And if they do, will it be a 140k car? Sorry, that is the price of 2 Hellcats today.

Im not seeing how Dodge wins this right now

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
More than ever foreign interference and influence is running our country. China creates the Pandemic, China controls the supplies, China dominates the Cheating, Stealing and is taking over the World Powers. Russia is doing whatever the hell it wants to do as everyone watches and pays the price physically, financially and huge death and property damage at the expense to the world. Yes the leadership has disappeared in our country and is instead controlled by the social media movement and Media.
And yet, China still needs the USA to buy their shit. Or they are fucked.

Nice balance