Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hurricane VS Hellcat

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Smart move from Dodge introducing a 500hp option. It'll replace the 5.7 and 6.4 type vehicles which is fine. What isn't smart is dropping and stopping things similar to the hellcat engine.

But a 500hp AWD charger sounds like it could be my next daily driver. Especially if it is around the 40k mark.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Could be a good deal if the price is right. We will see.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I

I have that very bet going with a very good friend....no way that ever happens...I also believe that the Republican party...will put distance between Trump and the party...Trump never gets the nod from the Republicans next election....I just don't see it happening...
Trump is great but the GOP needs a younger rep.
DeSantis fits the bill nicely.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Smart move from Dodge introducing a 500hp option. It'll replace the 5.7 and 6.4 type vehicles which is fine. What isn't smart is dropping and stopping things similar to the hellcat engine.

But a 500hp AWD charger sounds like it could be my next daily driver. Especially if it is around the 40k mark.
Except it will be over 60k

The Hellcat's replacement will be an 800hp EV

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
We already Are! just not what the demoncraps want for us all. Oh! and ban those farting cows while your at it. That's a good boy. Insanity.
Why was there never a problem with the 80+ million buffalo farting in the 1800's?

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Why was there never a problem with the 80+ million buffalo farting in the 1800's?
Wooly Mammoth farts ended the Ice Age.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Because there were very few liberals back then.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There was.....that tainted air...if inhaled regularly..turned God fearin good men n women into liberals...:p

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Those dudes married a few amonst them in different liberals fields. Learned how to fart smart and take $$$ from the working peoples. Native Indians.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Great conversations here and yeh some will say but wait wait you have an electric vehicle😁. Yep sure do cause I want to know the truths these ASS HATS in charge do to others and I am sharing the Truths of Electric vehicles on my YouTube channel. But at the same time I started talking about all this GREEN AGENDA shit years ago. It’s the biggest LIE in the history of Mankind besides the COVID SCAMDEMIC. Anyways I preached years ago why are these Auto Manufacturers caving to the World Governments? I mean come on your a major corporation paying the way for these ASS HATS in Government and they get to tell you how to run your business? Uh HUH its these total ASS HAT Board Members and Stock holders who buddy up with the WACK JOB GREENIES and than demand the big wigs of these Manufacturers cave to their DEMANDS. Its all SMOKE and MIRRORS and yeh I know some here think I am now a Electric Junkie and if you do than you dont know me. My .02 cents on the SHIT SHOW we are witnessing in this TECHNOCRATS controlled brainwashing of those around us.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I know you will pay your electric bill every 2 weeks. Extra muggs and juggs and an extra plug or 2 will not fill the deal, as you say, ass wipes are dealing into a territory they know nothing about. What else is new? But the late and great in DC is asking for another 10 trillion next year giving lawyers for illegal immigrants $150 million for support. Where the hell does it stop?? Ready to go back to Costa Rica. They have never had $$ and never will and don't care. Roads suck but the girls do to.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Great conversations here and yeh some will say but wait wait you have an electric vehicle😁. Yep sure do cause I want to know the truths these ASS HATS in charge do to others and I am sharing the Truths of Electric vehicles on my YouTube channel. But at the same time I started talking about all this GREEN AGENDA shit years ago. It’s the biggest LIE in the history of Mankind besides the COVID SCAMDEMIC. Anyways I preached years ago why are these Auto Manufacturers caving to the World Governments? I mean come on your a major corporation paying the way for these ASS HATS in Government and they get to tell you how to run your business? Uh HUH its these total ASS HAT Board Members and Stock holders who buddy up with the WACK JOB GREENIES and than demand the big wigs of these Manufacturers cave to their DEMANDS. Its all SMOKE and MIRRORS and yeh I know some here think I am now a Electric Junkie and if you do than you dont know me. My .02 cents on the SHIT SHOW we are witnessing in this TECHNOCRATS controlled brainwashing of those around us.
Aw CC....I don't think yer a Junkie...a Zealot...a whack job...even a Moron...fear not...yer cool...face it...everywhere we turn...it's a shit show...Everywhere...and there aint much we can do about it...:(:(

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
What are the wack jobs going to do for power these electric grids with. More Russian, and or another Iran run fool country?? They have being run by a 3 rd world country we have no say on. Where is this fuel coming from? We don't even have a grip on the gas shortage,, right?? My ass. Wait till the grid gets full of non existent supply from where. I don't even watch the national news any more. To make decisions concerning some tin as small as national security and have no gas to put into the Hummers?? What's up Biden?? Have a plan you want to drop in our laps we are supposed to eat. He has and administration has given us a hint to replace the old with the??? Costa Rica. God and whom else can help us.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Saw an article the other day talking about how much more pollution planes are causing due to not being able to fly over Russia and having to travel further and therefore burn more fuel. Blah! Blah! Blah! The Greenies are freaking about how this is going to set the whole green movement backwards. Really? If something this minor can upend the entire green movement than we’re wasting our time.
Let’s go Brandon!!😂

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Trump is great but the GOP needs a younger rep.
DeSantis fits the bill nicely.
Not sure how it will play out...just don't think the Republican party is ready to deal with all the residual baggage that comes with Trump...I'm sure Biden will be seen as a failed administration by an overwhelming majority of the voters...(I hope)...we got a long way to go...hold yer breath folks...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Saw an article the other day talking about how much more pollution planes are causing due to not being able to fly over Russia and having to travel further and therefore burn more fuel. Blah! Blah! Blah! The Greenies are freaking about how this is going to set the whole green movement backwards. Really? If something this minor can upend the entire green movement than we’re wasting our time.
Let’s go Brandon!!😂
I've said it before...this planet is going to do what ever the hell it pleases..greenies notwithstanding...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Not sure how it will play out...just don't think the Republican party is ready to deal with all the residual baggage that comes with Trump...I'm sure Biden will be seen as a failed administration by an overwhelming majority of the voters...(I hope)...we got a long way to go...hold yer breath folks...
TECHNOCRATS control the voting anymore…..has anyone noticed how many stupid fools are out there😳

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
TECHNOCRATS control the voting anymore…..has anyone noticed how many stupid fools are out there😳
God theres a lot...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is exactly what this is. A big waste of time and monies. Do the 3rd world countries play green? Does China bleed green, except for the US dollar. They could give a rats ass. So we are supposed to starve and have no heating and or air to be an example to countries who couldn't care . Except to kill an Americans. We are still at war and some ones leader is stepping on his dick. Can't even proper public speaking,, at all. He is making Carter look good. That was what Billy beer was to do. I am just embarrassed and pissed of how we are stuck here with 0 leadership.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
That is exactly what this is. A big waste of time and monies. Do the 3rd world countries play green? Does China bleed green, except for the US dollar. They could give a rats ass. So we are supposed to starve and have no heating and or air to be an example to countries who couldn't care . Except to kill an Americans. We are still at war and some ones leader is stepping on his dick. Can't even proper public speaking,, at all. He is making Carter look good. That was what Billy beer was to do. I am just embarrassed and pissed of how we are stuck here with 0 leadership.
More than ever foreign interference and influence is running our country. China creates the Pandemic, China controls the supplies, China dominates the Cheating, Stealing and is taking over the World Powers. Russia is doing whatever the hell it wants to do as everyone watches and pays the price physically, financially and huge death and property damage at the expense to the world. Yes the leadership has disappeared in our country and is instead controlled by the social media movement and Media.