Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcats are rare now! Looting has Started @San Leandro

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Jack.. to give you an Idea of where I;m located..east eagle st. one block from Jefferson ave. (not exactly gods country)...so you can appreciate my concern....45,000 sq ft. block construction bld...with attached office..(plenty of glass)...sat nite just before 10 pm....a group of 30 some undesirables were dispersed from Jefferson and Clinton (3 blocks away)..half hour later they re grouped on Clinton and Fillmore and went down Clinton to the West Seneca line...We dodged a bullet ...and so did they..(no pun intended..) Its been all clear since then...
Thieves actually targeted the Bay Area differently. Instead of ransacking buildings in mobs they strategically hit gun shops, pot shops, jewelry stores etc on the other side of towns when police were busy keeping order. California is relatively lawless and now that they are defunding the police departments it will get even worse. I may be moving out of here sooner than I thought.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thieves actually targeted the Bay Area differently. Instead of ransacking buildings in mobs they strategically hit gun shops, pot shops, jewelry stores etc on the other side of towns when police were busy keeping order. California is relatively lawless and now that they are defunding the police departments it will get even worse. I may be moving out of here sooner than I thought.
Damn sad and yeah if you own property selling now versus later could be a 20% plus difference in values before long.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Damn sad and yeah if you own property selling now versus later could be a 20% plus difference in values before long.
When I move I won't be selling. Our property values are strong and my house is better than any 401K. Just as an example... in 2010 you could buy original WW2 bungalows 2bd 1ba 900sq ft home in Menlo Park for $800k. Today that same home is worth $2.2m. Our housing market is like no other and is why I am in the business.

OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #104
When I move I won't be selling. Our property values are strong and my house is better than any 401K. Just as an example... in 2010 you could buy original WW2 bungalows 2bd 1ba 900sq ft home in Menlo Park for $800k. Today that same home is worth $2.2m. Our housing market is like no other and is why I am in the business.
Tell me about it, it's why my parents moved to the east coast in 2000, I lived in the bay area for the first 6 years of my life, and visit there very frequently. Great place to visit but to live there you are basically chained to a mortgage. Here they have paid off multiple houses mortgages within a few years.

I eventually want to move back there for a few years and enjoy myself before coming back to the east coast. The house I grew up in on the east coast is an 8 figure house in Danville, forget about finding something with this much acreage in palo alto/San jose, etc etc

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Tell me about it, it's why my parents moved to the east coast in 2000, I lived in the bay area for the first 6 years of my life, and visit there very frequently. Great place to visit but to live there you are basically chained to a mortgage. Here they have paid off multiple houses mortgages within a few years.

I eventually want to move back there for a few years and enjoy myself before coming back to the east coast. The house I grew up in on the east coast is an 8 figure house in Danville, forget about finding something with this much acreage in palo alto/San jose, etc etc
Danville is a great town. Palo Alto is a phenomenon. In 2008 when the market crashed PA didn't skip a beat. Its a town with OLD money and not dependent upon Silicon Valley. PA might be one of the best places in the US to live if you have the money. Nothing in San Jose for me...

Here lots of cities on the outskirts of the Bay Area (like Danville) property values will go up when working from home becomes the future. I am predicting a housing boom here in Cali once the dust settles.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Prop values have always been insane in Cali, it was one of the major reasons we picked FL over CA when we moved way back in '88.
There have been times when I've wished we had moved to CA, but in the last 10 years we've become increasingly grateful we picked FL.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I know folks who I worked with at HP's corporate HQ that around 2000 sold their homes because they couldn't believe the pricing in Palo Alto and moved onto their boats, thinking, in a few years they could buy the houses (or a comparable) back for much less when the market corrected. lol, that didn't happen. They're boats were F-ing yachts, so it wasn't like they're hurting, but still. Bay Area real estate is nuts.

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
Notice how most of the rioting and looting is mostly in democratic run states with governors and mayors who are democrats?

What they did to that man was straight up murder and deserve the death penalty all 4.

With that said that cunt cuomo and deblosio need to be strung up in the streets, filthy animals both of them.

Look how covid just up and disappeared and these libtards in NY are just too stupid to see it. Anyone watch the news lately? These people have a mental disorder.

This state is officially a SHITHOLE i can't wait to leave here and NEVER come back

Orange man bad TDS is real.

Turds.

OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #109

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Know where you can get some discounts.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hell of a deal if interested... :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.48.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.48.48 PM.png

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I posted this on another forum too and the topic got shutdown in 20 minutes. People today want to be too politically correct.
Snowflakes are everywhere.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #114

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
$1100 dealer discount for a stolen car, I have now seen it all.
They are crooks!

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
could get a better deal on a new one just about anywhere, that wasnt stolen

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yes.....a fine selection of "gently stolen" Hellcats. Grab a part of history. Each one comes with it's own video proof that it was part of this moment in American history. Get yours today as these are sure to sell quickly to collectors and history buffs alike. Get yours now!! LIMITED SUPPLY!! ACT NOW!!

burnout.gif

OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #118
Yes.....a fine selection of "gently stolen" Hellcats. Grab a part of history. Each one comes with it's own video proof that it was part of this moment in American history. Get yours today as these are sure to sell quickly to collectors and history buffs alike. Get yours now!! LIMITED SUPPLY!! ACT NOW!!

View attachment 21427
The burnout gif is very appropriate, poor tires on the stolen hellcats.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I would consider a car that wasnt stolen (left on the lot during the rioting) and wasnt damaged (or minor damage?), but no way in h- -l would I buy a stolen / recovered vehicle for those prices...
But then again I probably wouldnt deal with this dealership to start with - I dislike most dealerships to start with and this one sounds like one to stay away from even on a good day...

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat

View attachment 21427
Is that the George Floyd edition...?