Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow! Another Video Trashing Jeep and Stellantis

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
A lot of sensitive people over this.

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
Wherever I go if someone knows the Trackhawk name I get plenty of thumbs up.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
What a rambling mess! Bullshit. EVERYTHING worth a damn costs a lot of money right now. It is fuckin Biden’s fault for feeding inflation with federal give always and prohibiting our domestic oil production to further feed petro prices which raise the price on everything.

We have a 2018 Summit and I will put that up against about anything for any damn price in the luxury SUV market. We could have afforded any of that other shit costing tens of thousands more. He mentioned Range Rovers, even the Mercedes and BMW’s, no way I would pay that much more. Besides performing like a champ, it has been brutally reliable, wife loves it and even with the 5.7 has frequently pulled around the Challenger on a 20’ trailer!

Why won’t I buy another right now? Even with nearly 80,000 miles it still performs and looks better than new! Bought another set of Michelins and it is ready to rock! It has been retired from its towing duties, so it will remain a great part of my paid for stable of vehicles and my wife loves it for her DD.

View attachment 102884
Here in west.texas nothing has been done to impact production or exploration.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
I have a ’04 Wrangler that I ordered new and still love it but it’s rusting away. I’ll need to replace it soon. Thinking about another Wrangler, maybe.

I have said this many times, Stellantis has abandoned its customer base, and they don’t understand why they have no customers…

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Is he still throwing BS just like when I called him out that TRX's can be had under MSRP? Other than the Wagoneer having a lot of issues, I don't even need to watch what he says, Jeep will be fine. They have more models than Dodge and Ram and people aren't going to cry they lost a V8 in most models.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My ‘14 Overland is at 85k and still perfect. An oil pressure sensor is the only repair in 9.8 years. The ‘22 WL is much more refined than the WK2 and the fit and finish are flawless. It stickered for $64,500 and is priced competitively, imo. Made in Detroit, it doesn’t have the snob appeal of BMW and Mercedes but that’s fine with me.
View attachment 102885
And all this time I figured you for an intellectual snob...:p:p:p:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
And all this time I figured you for an intellectual snob...:p:p:p:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
I’m the anti-snob. 1682267825122.gif 1682267845700.gif

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I have a ’04 Wrangler that I ordered new and still love it but it’s rusting away. I’ll need to replace it soon. Thinking about another Wrangler, maybe.

I have said this many times, Stellantis has abandoned its customer base, and they don’t understand why they have no customers…
Please do, we still care about our vehicles!! No matter what management wants, the workers care about our tradition, heritage and what we build!!

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Please do, we still care about our vehicles!! No matter what management wants, the workers care about our tradition, heritage and what we build!!
All 4 O2 sensors went bad this past year, replaced them today, so far so good. Only need to get through one more inspection (May) and then I'm through the 20y period and no more emission testing! :) Still have to fix that large evap leak, again...

Wife loves that old Wrangler, unstoppable in winter, topless in summer. Her niece once said "I love these cranky things to lower the windows"! :(

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Here's a pic of the Jeep from 15y ago. JeepGirl.jpg

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
All 4 O2 sensors went bad this past year, replaced them today, so far so good. Only need to get through one more inspection (May) and then I'm through the 20y period and no more emission testing! :) Still have to fix that large evap leak, again...

Wife loves that old Wrangler, unstoppable in winter, topless in summer. Her niece once said "I love these cranky things to lower the windows"! :(
“Cranky thing” that’s funny shit right there!