Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Will it be short lived?

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
And we can walk West from Markies summer home for a month...and never see another Human being..Its a big planet..with alot of resources ...and a vast majority of the population survives with far less demand on its natural resources then us privileged elitist
So can you imagine what happens when more and more countries industrialize. Once those people start living more like us it will go downhill very fast.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
All I am saying is let natural selection do what it is supposed to do. If we do not allow natural selection to rid us of undesirable traits and mutations then eventually we will have to use eugenics or dysgenics.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
I disagree. The technology and manufacturing is there; however, the logistics and infrastructure is not. Right now there are considerable issues with Tesla drivers stopping to charge on long hauls and showing up and having to wait for supercharger stations.
And this is exactly the issue. People are not patient beings. We can stop and fill up right now in five minutes. Until electric can compete with that they are going to have a tough time making this mainstream.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
yeah Full electric policy agenda really worked out for California’s power grid. So how many blackouts a day do you guys have?

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Honestly I always laugh about these crazy laws about emissions.. I mean our cars with catalytic converters are pretty clean respectively.. just think for a second how much pollution spews out when the next massive volcano erupts.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
yeah Full electric policy agenda really worked out for California’s power grid. So how many blackouts a day do you guys have?
Luckily, I've never had a black out at my house that I can remember. New thing is the power company is shutting off power when we have high winds for folks whose power lines are above ground. My power line source is underground, so never had this happen.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
All I am saying is let natural selection do what it is supposed to do. If we do not allow natural selection to rid us of undesirable traits and mutations then eventually we will have to use eugenics or dysgenics.
I see many of the problems we have today are created because we have mess with the natural selection process - every action has a reaction and many times the unintended reactions are worse than the original problem. Being stupid should hurt and making bad decisions should hurt. The bleeding hearts think they are helping when in reality they are promoting the problem and it only gets worse.
I take those that are pandering on the side of the road as an example - Many people give them money thinking they are helping, but in reality the money goes to feed their addiction (drinking, drugs, not working) rather than helping those people. I feel for those people like everyone else, but I choose not to help them, it may make those giving the money feel better for what they see but it really does nothing but promote the situation and make it worse. Just my .02...

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Yikes Markie...well not sure were holdin hands on this one...I'm not a fan of forced sterilization..implementation by governmental oversight...(what you really mean is new world order)...I'll pass...and I'm also not a fan of abortion..(dont care what side of the issue anybody's on)..I dont condone it..just my opinion..nothing more..and as far as our trips to the moon...has it made your quality of life better??..hasn't done a thing for me...I will give you this as far as Nazi Germany's contribution to mankind...they gave us a great subcompact car...and as far as the direction of mankind the past few hundred years....look around you..mankind has made more strides in those years you allude to...than at any other time in his existence..I agree..the wheels have come off..I just dont think those are the answers...now lets argue bout something far far more important...bet my mothers sauce n meatballs:p:p:p:p are better than your moms..
I am not a fan of me being forced to pay for someone else baby. Abortion is whole other topic.

Nazi Germany does have contributions to mankind in the field of medicine, rockets, physics, psychology etc but it is taboo to speak of it because of the evil methods they used.

As for the strides mankind has made in the last 200 years were any of those strides made by stupid people? Think how much faster strides would have been made if the average person had a IQ of 160?

I agree with this is morally wrong but morality doesn't change the fact that I am right. Where is the morality when hyenas kill a lion cub? Where is the morality when the Lion kills the slow gazelle? We are animals in the end. You know we are the worst of all the animals yet we have morality? We are intelligent but that is what makes us the most ruthless and dangerous.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
So can you imagine what happens when more and more countries industrialize. Once those people start living more like us it will go downhill very fast.
But haven't industrialized nations birth rates just slow way down?
Like Japan has an aging population problem.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I have said this over and over and people have attacked me. If you want to save our planet lower the population. There are too many of us there should not be 8 billion humans on earth. 1 or 2 billion is too many. It is almost time for a reset. Either war or virus but we need something to stop us spreading. We are the virus.
There is no need to save our planet. Its just a rock, one of countless balls of rocks out there. It is not a living thing, it can't feel pain, it has no soul or spirit. It will be destroyed with or with out us at some point. We are not a virus infecting a living thing. The only reason to care at all about this particular ball of rock, is out of self preservation. There is no Mother Nature either. We are the pinnacle of natural selection so far on this ball, there is nothing wrong with us deciding what to do with it. No guilt is necessary or reasonable for the rock or other living things on it. We can do what we want and destroy what we like.

Unless you attach a higher power to the situation then that's another story.

I resist the we are a virus thing because I think it just feeds into religious like environmentalism and isn't true. The idea is a tool to drive environmental policy and its not intellectually honest.

I do believe in a higher power and feel it is our responsibility to well manage the resources that we have been given. Even without God however, it makes sense to manage this planet for our decedents. Lets be honest about it though, no need to make up a Sant Claus like figure, Mother Nature, or call ourselves a virus, to accomplish this goal.

Most environmental so called science right now is garbage. As usual, its about money and control. I would like to get real, identify what we really know and don't know, identify realistic goals and what is actually effective at achieving those goals. Damaging or even destroying our economy pursuing unachievable environmental goals, is stupid. Buying a Tesla in order to save the planet and demonstrate your environmental righteousness, is stupid. I would like to approach environmental responsibility with honesty, logic and reason. Currently it seems to be with fairy tails, feelings, and virtue signaling with religious like fanaticism.

I'd buy a Tesla though cause it hauls balls. It could occupy a spot in the garage next to my Hellcat. I'd put a sticker with a stick figure having its way with the planet on the bumper just to be funny and ensure people don't think I'm trying to save the ball of rock we live on.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
There is no need to save our planet. Its just a rock, one of countless balls of rocks out there. It is not a living thing, it can't feel pain, it has no soul or spirit. It will be destroyed with or with out us at some point. We are not a virus infecting a living thing. The only reason to care at all about this particular ball of rock, is out of self preservation. There is no Mother Nature either. We are the pinnacle of natural selection so far on this ball, there is nothing wrong with us deciding what to do with it. No guilt is necessary or reasonable for the rock or other living things on it. We can do what we want and destroy what we like.

Unless you attach a higher power to the situation then that's another story.

I resist the we are a virus thing because I think it just feeds into religious like environmentalism and isn't true. The idea is a tool to drive environmental policy and its not intellectually honest.

I do believe in a higher power and feel it is our responsibility to well manage the resources that we have been given. Even without God however, it makes sense to manage this planet for our decedents. Lets be honest about it though, no need to make up a Sant Claus like figure, Mother Nature, or call ourselves a virus, to accomplish this goal.

Most environmental so called science right now is garbage. As usual, its about money and control. I would like to get real, identify what we really know and don't know, identify realistic goals and what is actually effective at achieving those goals. Damaging or even destroying our economy pursuing unachievable environmental goals, is stupid. Buying a Tesla in order to save the planet and demonstrate your environmental righteousness, is stupid. I would like to approach environmental responsibility with honesty, logic and reason. Currently it seems to be with fairy tails, feelings, and virtue signaling with religious like fanaticism.

I'd buy a Tesla though cause it hauls balls. It could occupy a spot in the garage next to my Hellcat. I'd put a sticker with a stick figure having its way with the planet on the bumper just to be funny and ensure people don't think I'm trying to save the ball of rock we live on.
I like your way of thinking. Another thing too is as far as we have come a few thousand years from now humanity will look back at us like we are simpletons. They might be splitting wormholes and using fusion cores to power the grid. The solar system might only be like a walk in the park then.. right now are understanding of space is limited to how we can travel in a massive ship with rocket fuel.. it’ll be sick if one day it’ll be like stargate SG1 and that’s our airport.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
One of the craziest things about space that always boggles my mind is when you look up at the stars.. it could be possible most of them don’t even exist anymore. Looking at space is almost like looking at your memory banks going back to when you were a kid. You don’t even know if your looking at a picture of what’s there or something that’s actually there

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
One of the craziest things about space that always boggles my mind is when you look up at the stars.. it could be possible most of them don’t even exist anymore. Looking at space is almost like looking at your memory banks going back to when you were a kid. You don’t even know if your looking at a picture of what’s there or something that’s actually there
Probably none of it is really there, this is just a simulation. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
OMG.....like The Matrix......
Kinda, the creators haven't bothered with actual bodies though. No need for farming them.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Probably none of it is really there, this is just a simulation. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Well your right but actually it’s worse sorta... theory of eternal recurrence.. Av8ing1 you’ve probably made that same post nearly an infinite number of times in a reality that either mirrors or continues to mirror the existing one an infinite number of times

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I actually believe in higher power too. But to co-inside with that theory.. my thought is like with these mirrored realities.. the exact moment you die.. is the exact moment your reborn into yourself to only make exactly the same mistakes and progress you’ve made in your past lives and will continue to infinitely.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
OMG.....like The Matrix......
But to both your points.. the only thing I believe that actually exists.. is the Simulation or the LOOP. Life is just an never ending cycle of the same bullshit over and over again like it or not hah.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
But haven't industrialized nations birth rates just slow way down?
Like Japan has an aging population problem.
What about China or India. Even if there birth rates slow down does it matter? There are billions of them. The birth rate will slow down but the population will continue to rise just a little slower.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Kinda, the creators haven't bothered with actual bodies though. No need for farming them.
If we are in a simulation then it is probable the "creator" is also a simulation. Don't get me started here. The same way we would create a simulation and the simulation would look at us as the "creator".

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
If this is a simulation.....can you request a new role?
Seriously though this is not a joke. This is not mambo jumbo many quantum physicists are starting to back this theory. We would need a whole new thread but the chances we are in a simulation right now is not as crazy as you may think.