Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Who here misses the simplicity of a regular cab pick up truck?

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
I caved and bought a new Quad cab on Friday. They're not making regular cabs for '20 and the few '19 "classic" regular cabs I could find were drab colors and stripped models.

I was REALLY excited over what I thought was a B5 quad cab I saw in an FCA promotional pic. Called Hydro Blue. Turned out its a few shades darker, more like the original B5 from '69 or so. I bought it though. $46K msrp I got for $31K. Hell of a lot better deal than I got when I bought my Red Eye!

Last edited:

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019-Ram-HydroBlue_Hero.jpg.image.2000.jpg

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
This promotional pic is of a crew cab. I bought a quad cab. Slightly shorter cab with slightly longer bed. Very nice truck. I'm going to miss my Ram Daytona (regular cab, short bed) but this new truck is light years ahead in ride, comfort and especially electronic tech. She's growing on me quickly. I had planned on keeping "Tona" until I can no longer drive. OK, "Hydro" is the one I'm keeping until I can no longer drive, starting righhht......NOW :)