Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Jesus do you use the one as a lawn mower?
No, sure don't. But it's on the list to get the lawnmowers ready for duty. The grass is over a foot tall in places now.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
No, sure don't. But it's on the list to get the lawnmowers ready for duty. The grass is over a foot tall in places now.
Just saw all the bugs and stuff splattered all over the lip figured you were plowing the field with it lol

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Just saw all the bugs and stuff splattered all over the lip figured you were plowing the field with it lol
Are you going to make me dig up the photo of it where it's truly bug splattered, and has a small bird stuck in the grille?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Are you going to make me dig up the photo of it where it's truly bug splattered, and has a small bird stuck in the grille?

You'll make me cry, again...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Okay, I won't post it again. For your sake.

Not because it'll save me a bunch of time.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
When it get to 2', you can sell it as horse food!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Or just buy some sheep....

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Or just buy some sheep....
Hey, do you want to make money or spend money! Or is it Hay! :ROFLMAO:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Tried that a few years ago and had a guy come in and cut and bale. But there were still too many weeds then, so it became cow food instead of horse food.

I've thought about running the little 6-foot mower, which leaves a windrow, and rake that up. Have no way to bale it, though, so it'd be quite space consuming to store.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Puke in head. Orlando makes way puke. Chineeeze bastards in da reantal cars puke way two death. Driven around thare is Fruitville Rd like Strawberry Villes. Like tits ALF duz. I lived an worked in Whorelander fer 20 ears and er otta tan gals on snot a drip bar.OBT every lunch der time. Our office waz 1 block off OBT and luncher. I waz a witness of da shuttle blowing upster. Applebees snot Diamond Dolls like pro jected bi fee on say #2. Shee waz pissed at golf cart gal wit #2. Blomde headed bomb shell maken her way thru da golf course 1$ bills maid at a time 2 take da Hickster 2 Cabbage Cove on da water on Lake Hamilton. I lived in a 1 bed room 8 sided house on 2 stories wit laundry on ground flure wit da truck. Up staires waz all glass and ass. All paid fer wit 2 maid El services at my choices. Bass lake in da walkin distances, pontune boat in walkin distances along wit beer bar on da lake with the cotton mouth I blew out of da lake fer chasin kids.

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Chineeeze bastards in da reantal cars puke way two death.
Here it was illegal for asians to own property until 2006. And it doesn't look like many has moved in since.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Downloaded a tune from @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC for the Charger now that it's back on the street.

Removed window decals, filled it with 93 and took it for a short spin.

Felt good having it back on the street. Almost ready for Power Tour end of next week.

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Felt good having it back on the street.
Bet the other Uber drivers don't like seeing you back.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Bet the other Uber drivers don't like seeing you back.
I get there and back twice as fast.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
On my way down the highway through a construction zone about 75 in a 65, I see a state cop all alone with his flashers on. I slow to maybe 71, V1 alerts, and I see in the rear view a dust cloud behind the statie. I continue about 70 and he hangs back, V1 is going nuts. Couple min later I near my exit and try to get into the right land and the statie is screaming down the right lane. Had to wait and let him pass before I could exit.

5 min later on a state road, I pull out and the car in front is going very slow. The next guy coming behind me didn’t like the slow traffic and tailgates in his POS car! I let him calm a bit, and wait until there is no oncoming traffic and I signal, slow and pull to the right to let him pass. Half mile later he turns off!

15 min later, strangest thing, was driving a backroad shortcut in the most densely part of the state, cop Explorer goes by the other way, can’t see shot through the tinted glass, but just as he passes, to my great surprise, I see a thumb up on the dashboard! Not what I expected!

On the way home, on the small highway, usually the sane part of the state, a woman in a ratty 2000 Silverado screams up on my ass as I am passing a fuel tractor trailer on cruise at 72. She is waving her hands moving her head like Linda Blair, and when I get in front of the truck and start to pull over, she can’t wait and starts passing on the left shoulder!!!

I really just want to drive and be left alone, WTF is going on these days! This ain’t CA or NJ, THIS IS NH!!!!

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Seems 6 out of 10 drivers have absolutely lost their minds or have their eyes planted on their phone lately. Dangerous for sure .... teaching my 17 YO daughter by pointing out the not-what-to-do is way too easy.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I really just want to drive and be left alone, WTF is going on these days! This ain’t CA or NJ, THIS IS NH!!!!
Umm, do you guys have full moons at different times than we do?

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
LOL! My wife was following me, we picked up her truck from Line-X. I passed a couple Student Drivers on the highway. When my wife got to them, one was passing the other, both trying not to speed! LOL!!!!!!!!

Here are quotes from the wife:
"While he was in the left lane, he still had his left signal on."
"When he completed the pass, he over shot the lane change and went into the break-down lane, then back through the right lane and partially into the left lane again! Then he oscillated back an forth a bit before stabilizing in the center of the right lane".

Well, at least they are learning how to drive!.:)

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Umm, do you guys have full moons at different times than we do?
Do you mean, like, every day?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Guess I'm spoiled, normally being pretty much by myself on the roads. Of course, now that it's tourist season there's weird stuff to be seen here, too.

Wish things would be reversed so I could enjoy the Challenger while there are no tourists. As it is, the Challenger is both too low and has hopelessly inadequate tires for driving in snow.