Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Exits for the Ice Employees has begun at Stellantis

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I bet Ford hires a lot of the former Dodge people since they are still going to offer a V-8. It was good times being a Dodge guy, but now I fear that I will have no choice but to become one of them guys with blue oval breath. Ford is gay in comparison, but Dodge is going to be something far worse in a very short time.

Soon we all be the guys old enough to say we remember when Dodge was the company that made the cool and fast cars.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Agreed and I’ve got to rant for just a second!!
I guess disagreeing with the woke even on a high performance car forum will get you banned from said Hellcat forum! I was just banned from the OTHER Hellcat forum for stating the fact that inflation and current policymakers have a little something to do with the hefty price increases the last year and a half!! I did not state they were the only reasons I just said they affected the prices but that’s too political I guess???
I’m not gonna lose any sleep over the woke whiners that can’t handle the truth or not being included on an Internet forum.
I’m tired of being silenced by the woke! Everyone needs to speak up everywhere!
This crap is why this country is doomed! You are not allowed to voice an opposing opinion or even repeat stats given by the government lest you be outcast from society! You can’t fix anything if you can’t have the conversation!!
I’m a middle aged, white, heterosexual male (only 2 sexes to choose from) that works hard, pays a shit ton of taxes, has been married for 34 years, raised two children whom are married with children with good jobs and pay taxes, I drive gas guzzling vehicles, I like motorcycles, guns, military, freedom and my country!!
How else can I piss the woke off? Oh yeah, I vote conservative!!!
Aren’t you going to miss all those HC experts that don’t own a HC?!?!?

TrackDay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Great White North
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger
I bet Ford hires a lot of the former Dodge people since they are still going to offer a V-8. It was good times being a Dodge guy, but now I fear that I will have no choice but to become one of them guys with blue oval breath. Ford is gay in comparison, but Dodge is going to be something far worse in a very short time.

Soon we all be the guys old enough to say we remember when Dodge was the company that made the cool and fast cars.
Ford has also let a lot of their engineers go in the past couple of months. Several of them applied for jobs where I work. Over the past 2 weeks or so the current Stellantis employees are applying. The exodus is in full swing.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Agreed and I’ve got to rant for just a second!!
I guess disagreeing with the woke even on a high performance car forum will get you banned from said Hellcat forum! I was just banned from the OTHER Hellcat forum for stating the fact that inflation and current policymakers have a little something to do with the hefty price increases the last year and a half!! I did not state they were the only reasons I just said they affected the prices but that’s too political I guess???
I’m not gonna lose any sleep over the woke whiners that can’t handle the truth or not being included on an Internet forum.
I’m tired of being silenced by the woke! Everyone needs to speak up everywhere!
This crap is why this country is doomed! You are not allowed to voice an opposing opinion or even repeat stats given by the government lest you be outcast from society! You can’t fix anything if you can’t have the conversation!!
I’m a middle aged, white, heterosexual male (only 2 sexes to choose from) that works hard, pays a shit ton of taxes, has been married for 34 years, raised two children whom are married with children with good jobs and pay taxes, I drive gas guzzling vehicles, I like motorcycles, guns, military, freedom and my country!!
How else can I piss the woke off? Oh yeah, I vote conservative!!!
I stopped posting in the hood long ago. We just need to get the few good one's over there to come here

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Aren’t you going to miss all those HC experts that don’t own a HC?!?!?
I took mine in yesterday to get it's first oil change at 1780 miles because winter weather is coming soon and I'm not chancing the 6 month oil change requirement for warranty coverage and they informed me that I needed new rear tires:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO SHIT I NEED REARS:cool::cool::cool::cool: That's the whole point of a muscle car!

I'm not parking it as in storage setup as I will get it out on really nice days as long as there is no snow or salt on the roads, as we do get some 60-70 deg days at anytime of the year here in NW Ohio.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Mine gets parked around Thanksgiving. I can wait until spring

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Mine is good until the lay down the white kiss of death liquid concentrated brine on the roads.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
This is my first winter so maybe after the newness wears off I'll be more likely to wait until spring.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Mine is good until the lay down the white kiss of death liquid concentrated brine on the roads.
Exactly!! Won't chance driving in that, don't even like driving my truck in that!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
First time they salt the roads...cats come in the house...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Exactly!! Won't chance driving in that, don't even like driving my truck in that!!
Semen...?????:eek::eek::eek:;)

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Might as well be as I'm stayin as far away from that crap as possible!!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
It will hurt when my new Durango is delivered and the first time it gets soaked with that crap. I am lucky to live about one mile or less from a nice car wash where I can select just a spray and not a brush wash, then let it sit in my heated garage to thaw and dry. Just have to repeat and do again for a few months like everyday it sucks outside. The GC gets the same treatment, and it has survived fine.

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Living in the snow belt SUCKS in the winter but spring summer and fall is sure hard to beat. Indian Summer day here in NE Pa, highest point on I80 east of the Mississippi right here. GORGEOUS late fall day.
581E9F33-AEBE-474D-A953-54926E233AF1.jpeg B1147EB8-23BF-4F24-8E67-EE46646471A7.jpeg

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Really wish some of the dodge engineers were on this forum

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
There is a Dodge/Ram dealer near me, not sure how they will make it with only selling Ram pickups.
Gonna be a ghost town.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Naaa. He lives in the Midwest, ain't no semen for 1000 miles! :ROFLMAO:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Might as well be as I'm stayin as far away from that crap as possible!!
Cutting off your testicles?

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Cutting off your testicles?
This conversation is officially a no win situation at this point🤪😳😂

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It will hurt when my new Durango is delivered and the first time it gets soaked with that crap. I am lucky to live about one mile or less from a nice car wash where I can select just a spray and not a brush wash, then let it sit in my heated garage to thaw and dry. Just have to repeat and do again for a few months like everyday it sucks outside. The GC gets the same treatment, and it has survived fine.
Or move to Florida where you'll get eaten by a gator, bit by a snake or die from the heat.