Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye upgrade

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #81
I didn't think it'd take you long to want to push that HO button!(y)

Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.
Working on just 93 and the tcm tune right now, HO will follow. Shifting above 6500 is a bunch of fun from the normal.

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #82
Changed to 17" rear and got a base tune with tcm tune. Not done with 93 tuning yet. Still working on the 60' 20200301_154743.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #83
Same everything just some tcm adjustments and 93 adjustments. Still haven't ran ho yet. Lol 20200308_153802.jpg

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #84
Tuning on HO 20200314_134929.jpg

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #85
So far so good with everything. This Ho is handy with it detecting octane and turning itself on and off. My current HO tune pulls really hard and is honestly the fastest car have driven now. Mid and wot are just fast. The drag mode actually shut me down as it kicked out a bit far as it should. My tuner is a big part in this big power. Barth Tuning have been great in this whole process and my results show!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I've forgotten is your HO race gasoline based?

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #87

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
So far so good with everything. This Ho is handy with it detecting octane and turning itself on and off. My current HO tune pulls really hard and is honestly the fastest car have driven now. Mid and wot are just fast. The drag mode actually shut me down as it kicked out a bit far as it should. My tuner is a big part in this big power. Barth Tuning have been great in this whole process and my results show!
Max,

The most recent Hot Rod magazine had a review about a product called Profile Commander. It described how this thing can detect the ratio of E85 and adjust on the fly (said the ethanol ratio is not consistent at the E85 pumps) for maximum performance. It also adjusts for normal 91 or 93 octane pump gas. In essence, it does it all - you can switch back forth between fuels and off you go. The review was very favorable, and it never mentioned anything else that might be needed for our engines to make them work with this product so flawlessly. I thought a conversion to E85 required several hardware changes - and that damage could occur if that is not done. An either E85 or regular pump gas engine.

Do you or does anyone else know about this product? Sounds too good to be true! Thanks.

Best,

Finface

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Do you or does anyone else know about this product? Sounds too good to be true! Thanks.
Best,
Finface
It's complete garbage. There was a guy on the other forum that was trying to get his money back... I saw a commercial for it once, and it was complete snake oil.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
From my understanding there are limits to what it can read. I think it can go as low as 22hp and as high as 1022hp. They can set it to any number you want between those.
I'm going with 22 HP on the display.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Please elaborate on what you mean by this.

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #92
Please elaborate on what you mean by this.
The stability is still on in drag mode but the traction control is not. I must of reached the peak of the rear kicking out b/c the computer straighten me right back up. First time it’s done that but I’m not out going crazy. I was enjoying part throttle power. :sneaky:

Could be handy if something where to happen at the track and you like to run with everything off.

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #93
Max,

The most recent Hot Rod magazine had a review about a product called Profile Commander. It described how this thing can detect the ratio of E85 and adjust on the fly (said the ethanol ratio is not consistent at the E85 pumps) for maximum performance. It also adjusts for normal 91 or 93 octane pump gas. In essence, it does it all - you can switch back forth between fuels and off you go. The review was very favorable, and it never mentioned anything else that might be needed for our engines to make them work with this product so flawlessly. I thought a conversion to E85 required several hardware changes - and that damage could occur if that is not done. An either E85 or regular pump gas engine.

Best,

Finface
Satera Tuning Flex Fuel Kit is what you want. It can be purchased with this kit. It will display your ethanol content on the dash too.

OP
Maxboost

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #94
Some fun data from the on board Dyno.
Stock 790’s
93 tuned 880
HO 950+ maxed out the dyno graph so you have to look at the actual gauge.
It really climbs fast above 6000 rpm.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Satera Tuning Flex Fuel Kit is what you want. It can be purchased with this kit. It will display your ethanol content on the dash too.

Picture please

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
It's complete garbage. There was a guy on the other forum that was trying to get his money back... I saw a commercial for it once, and it was complete snake oil.
Jack,

Thanks for chiming in. I'm looking at this article by Tommy Lee Boyd, and this product is offered by advancedfueldynamics.com. The lead says, "Switching from gasoline to E85 (and back) has never been easier." I appreciate you relating the experience of another owner. How they could be so high...perhaps advertising dollars.

Djason

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beach City
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye WB

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Find out anything Speedy?
Thanks for the reminder. In HPT the templates are more advanced in the 2019 RE tune I have vs the 2018 Demon. What this means is I can see more data so I wasn't able to compare everything 100% but the things I could compare everything was the same between the Demon Crate and Redeye trans settings. Shift timing, pressure, RPM, etc.

There was one setting that was different. Max torque limit slip is 959 lb-ft for Demon and 339 lb-ft for 2019 Redeye.

In my personal custom tune for my car I have that value at 959.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thanks for the reminder. In HPT the templates are more advanced in the 2019 RE tune I have vs the 2018 Demon. What this means is I can see more data so I wasn't able to compare everything 100% but the things I could compare everything was the same between the Demon Crate and Redeye trans settings. Shift timing, pressure, RPM, etc.

There was one setting that was different. Max torque limit slip is 959 lb-ft for Demon and 339 lb-ft for 2019 Redeye.

In my personal custom tune for my car I have that value at 959.
Not understanding "max torque limit slip". Does that mean the Demon allows a certain amount of slip up to 959 then has max pressure and the RE does the same up to 339 then adds max pressure? Thanks.