Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye is very consistent....plus smoked a modded ZL1

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
All I was giving was the results of the given of what the article said. Agreed or not was not my in intention, and under a lot of pain with knee replacement and having to get back into a vettet when I left. Did not make me feel any better. Oxycodone's could not come any faster. As we discussed in the past, the cooler the engine the more H/P so said. The Camaro having 6 said gave it a much more advantage over the Lambo having 4. From the article. Cooler the better. My discussion on the other site since I have been a chiller tech for 30 years. Thanks to the Austrian for stealing my concept. Do not remember/// trash the ice system and use the 134 A or better from the A/C system add a couple valves, tubing, Freon, auto controls, and get rid of the 8 lbs per pound, piping, pump, tank, wasted space system. Just a great way to reinvent the wheel.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I guess it went away. But, I did reinvent the wheel and will do it again if I have a chance. I did touch base with the gentlemen from down younder. Cause I have a many more ideas working on these systems for so many years. I am not the only one. Mr Carrier invented the A/C system back in the 30s or before when TB came into play. Then chillers, ice systems, ammonia, refrigerants of a many different sources came into effect. Geo thermos, solar, and more than I can speak of. A very interesting field to wonder thru. The auto industry and it's H/P as a lot to be involved with it. The reverse of the coolant can be used to cool the interior living space, many different inter coolers for the engine, brake systems, and over head solar panels. And v/s systems. Works in bot ways.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cleveland
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Your 10.52 is at risk tomorrow night Markp, she is getting good air on a good track