Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye Challenger Throttle Response

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #61
No the software is the same . The calibration has has a few differences between the lowly (2018 and up)707 VS the 797 . And even fewer differences from the demon calibration. I have all the ecu files and compared them extensively. It is possible your ecu was corrupted a bit . I would get the update and see if it makes a difference.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
What up date.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
No the software is the same . The calibration has has a few differences between the lowly (2018 and up)707 VS the 797 . And even fewer differences from the demon calibration. I have all the ecu files and compared them extensively. It is possible your ecu was corrupted a bit . I would get the update and see if it makes a difference.

Dude... mind emailing over those stock calibrations?

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Ask your dealer to reflash the ecu with the latest calibration. I have personally had a issues fix just by flashing the ecu by the dealer . It's worth a shot and shouldn't cost you anything . I deal with different software all day at work and sometimes they get corrupted. I'm not saying this is your case 100% but it's worth a shot trying to diagnose the issue.