Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye 1/4 mile times list

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Stock on tire should mean just that. The demon guys are just doing stock PCM tune. Very few of those cars are stock on a tire and their rules don't specifically excluded TCM tuning. The majority of those cars that I see at the track would hardly be called stock, or stock on a tire, by most onlookers. Removal of wipers, linkages, horns,cowl trim, interior trim and carpet,seats, airbags, battery, speakers, exhaust, bumper crash supports, etc can hardly be called stock on a tire.
I'm just trying to get more information of what exactly is done to your car. This can help others if they struggling or are curious to know what kind of times to expect in that DA with those mods. So instead of saying race fuel, say E85, and instead of saying pulley, let us know which pulley. The guy at the top for example has a bunch of Carlyle Racing this and that, but I have no clue what that package includes. I checked their website too and couldn't find it. Just trying to get these posts as informative as possible.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Most people won't tell you @MaxCarnage that would make it too easy for someone to follow in their footsteps.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Stock on tire should mean just that. The demon guys are just doing stock PCM tune. Very few of those cars are stock on a tire and their rules don't specifically excluded TCM tuning. The majority of those cars that I see at the track would hardly be called stock, or stock on a tire, by most onlookers. Removal of wipers, linkages, horns,cowl trim, interior trim and carpet,seats, airbags, battery, speakers, exhaust, bumper crash supports, etc can hardly be called stock on a tire.
My best is 9.89 with passenger seat removed on Nittos. Real close to factory.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
I'm just trying to get more information of what exactly is done to your car. This can help others if they struggling or are curious to know what kind of times to expect in that DA with those mods. So instead of saying race fuel, say E85, and instead of saying pulley, let us know which pulley. The guy at the top for example has a bunch of Carlyle Racing this and that, but I have no clue what that package includes. I checked their website too and couldn't find it. Just trying to get these posts as informative as possible.
Yes , I get that part and to that end, the stock or stock on a tire demon list does not come anywhere near as close as I already have to meeting your standard. Upon inspection, you'll find my mod list to be far shorter than the majority of so called "stock" demons on their list.

If you have questions about Carlyle "packages", why not just tag him and have him come on here and break it down? He has been on here posting and it's their shop car. I don't blame you or anyone else for asking or wanting to know...

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
My best is 9.89 with passenger seat removed on Nittos. Real close to factory.
Does the stock demon list require disclosure of weight reduction and other mods along those lines? Not that I've seen. And that's the problem with that list. It puts the guys who really are running unaltered cars at a disadvantage and provides a ruse by allowing extensively modified cars to masquerade as being stock.

Based on what I see at the track with these stock demons, if one seat is all you've removed , my
Most people won't tell you @MaxCarnage that would make it too easy for someone to follow in their footsteps.
I've been telling folks for years. Sometimes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink...lol

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Does the stock demon list require disclosure of weight reduction and other mods along those lines? Not that I've seen. And that's the problem with that list. It puts the guys who really are running unaltered cars at a disadvantage and provides a ruse by allowing extensively modified cars to masquerade as being stock.

Based on what I see at the track with these stock demons, if one seat is all you've removed , my
I have not seen a minimum weight requirement for the Demon list. I get your point about some having what might be called a liberal definition of stock. My personal definition is - as it came from the factory (840 pcm) with skinnies allowed and rear wheel/tire change (not including 15" conversion). My car is a factory rear seat delete, with HK stereo upgrade and trunk carpet. I weigh 215 lbs. As posted before, I ran on factory Nittos, but did have the passenger seat removed. Technically, the passenger seat removal isn't stock, but total weight including driver would be well over what FCA ran setting the record.

Recently, I purchased a factory single seat and I intend to run it fully equipped as shown on the window sticker, including the Nittos and skinnies. I hope you would consider that "stock" in the truest sense.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have not seen a minimum weight requirement for the Demon list. I get your point about some having what might be called a liberal definition of stock. My personal definition is - as it came from the factory (840 pcm) with skinnies allowed and rear wheel/tire change (not including 15" conversion). My car is a factory rear seat delete, with HK stereo upgrade and trunk carpet. I weigh 215 lbs. As posted before, I ran on factory Nittos, but did have the passenger seat removed. Technically, the passenger seat removal isn't stock, but total weight including driver would be well over what FCA ran setting the record.

Recently, I purchased a factory single seat and I intend to run it fully equipped as shown on the window sticker, including the Nittos and skinnies. I hope you would consider that "stock" in the truest sense.
I don't have an issue with you running your car how it is as long as it is disclosed and I appreciate your disclosure. Your car is alot closer to stock than many of the other "stock" demons.
In all honesty, I would be cool to see you run faster with the 2 seat car as built. It is possible and it looks like you are one of the few doing it on the stock wheels and tires.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
I would never try to pass off mods of any type as stock and I don't understand why anyone does - not just Demon, but any car. You'll get full disclosure from me. I have a set of MT315 50 R 17s, but they haven't been on the car ... yet. I want to see how close I can get to the 9.65. When I feel I'm maxed out, I'll try the MTs. I will disclose the tire used too.

I like goals so I can measure progress.

I hope the guys fully disclose details for the Redeye list.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Kind of figured that to a point (which is sad imo), but if people are hiding things from the list and making it look like they are going fast with certain mods, but leaving other things out, that's just not right imo. Maybe I'm strange that way, but I prefer to help my fellow Mopar friends by telling them what has or has not worked well for me. I understand that some want to be the first at something so they might spend lots on parts and R&D. Once they get something that gives them an edge they might keep it close and not want to share. I get that to a point, but that's just not something I would do. I also however, don't need to be the first at something either, lol.

That said if there is a specific "special" tune you have that gives you an edge and you don't want to share that, I get that. But surely you can share the tuners name, etc. Give us little guys something. After all isn't copying someone the greatest form of flattery. That's what most want to do anyway, most just want to do what works. We do appreciate you guinea pigs though ;)

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #51
For the redeye list your stock if your stock. If you change your rear wheels then your stock plus tires and wheels. That is why I have everyone list what they have. If you add skinnies then your stock with skinnies and rear tires anything more then that your not stock anymore. My 10.52 run was right off the showroom floor with 1000 miles on the car rear wheel and tire swap and go. Once I get a better time I will add skinnies then demon springs then lightweight battery and I will not be stock anymore.

Last edited:

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Kind of figured that to a point (which is sad imo), but if people are hiding things from the list and making it look like they are going fast with certain mods, but leaving other things out, that's just not right imo. Maybe I'm strange that way, but I prefer to help my fellow Mopar friends by telling them what has or has not worked well for me. I understand that some want to be the first at something so they might spend lots on parts and R&D. Once they get something that gives them an edge they might keep it close and not want to share. I get that to a point, but that's just not something I would do. I also however, don't need to be the first at something either, lol.

That said if there is a specific "special" tune you have that gives you an edge and you don't want to share that, I get that. But surely you can share the tuners name, etc. Give us little guys something. After all isn't copying someone the greatest form of flattery. That's what most want to do anyway, most just want to do what works. We do appreciate you guinea pigs though ;)
If having the brand and part numbers of the go fast parts and tuner names are important, why not petition the OP to amend his list requirements to include those details instead of implying that folks on it have something to hide. That inference, without any requirement for the info you seek, doesn't make sense.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #53
If having the brand and part numbers of the go fast parts and tuner names are important, why not petition the OP to amend his list requirements to include those details instead of implying that folks on it have something to hide. That inference, without any requirement for the info you seek, doesn't make sense.
Just to let you guys know I did not make this list too see who is the fastest or for bragging rights. I made it so we can all learn from each other and find out what these cars will run in different DAs with certain tires and or mods. This is so you can look at the list and say this guy did this 60ft this 1/4 with this mph at this DA with this or that mod. Now I know I went this fast and at this DA my goal will now be this members time. Or I want to try this tire or skinnies next etc.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
No need to get defensive, I'm not implying anyone is hiding anything on this list or any other. All I said is that it would be wrong for someone to do so IF they did (Because they are choosing not to disclose their super secret info). I thought it would be nice to have some more detail to help others. I'm not going to petition anything, I just simply posted an idea. It was just a suggestion that I thought would help others succeed.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Just to let you guys know I did not make this list too see who is the fastest or for bragging rights. I made it so we can all learn from each other and find out what these cars will run in different DAs with certain tires and or mods. This is so you can look at the list and say this guy did this 60ft this 1/4 with this mph at this DA with this or that mod. Now I know I went this fast and at this DA my goal will now be this members time. Or I want to try this tire or skinnies next etc.
Agreed, I'm in this to better my own personal goals and to see how others are doing as well. Which is why all I asked for (which apparently is snowballing into some bs) is more detail. You ran a X.X ET, with a pulley and tires. What pulley? 2.8, 2.5? Just details that could help others as well as myself get to their goals.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Agreed, I'm in this to better my own personal goals and to see how others are doing as well. Which is why all I asked for (which apparently is snowballing into some bs) is more detail. You ran a X.X ET, with a pulley and tires. What pulley? 2.8, 2.5? Just details that could help others as well as myself get to their goals.
What "bs" is this snowballing into? Again , you make off-the-cuff statements like this and then get upset when some one injects the truth or a common sense remedy. I didn't take your comments personally and didn't agree with them generally. Providing a different position on an issue doesn't mean anyone is offended. Again, if folks here want more details on something from some one on the list ,just ask them directly first before making unfounded inferences.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
What "bs" is this snowballing into? Again , you make off-the-cuff statements like this and then get upset when some one injects the truth or a common sense remedy. I didn't take your comments personally and didn't agree with them generally. Providing a different position on an issue doesn't mean anyone is offended. Again, if folks here want more details on something from some one on the list ,just ask them directly first before making unfounded inferences.
It seems you are for whatever reason taking it personally regardless of what you are saying. I'm asking for more detail in general moving forward, not specifically from one person, which is why I put it in the thread. You can keep your condescending insults to yourself, you don't agree that people should share information fine, point made. Move on, you are beating a dead horse. I've made a simple point that I think sharing your mod list would be helpful, it's not an "Issue" it's a suggestion. I'm not going to ruin this thread and what is it by debating this any further with you. You can take some of your own advice and talk to me directly.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
It seems you are for whatever reason taking it personally regardless of what you are saying. I'm asking for more detail in general moving forward, not specifically from one person, which is why I put it in the thread. You can keep your condescending insults to yourself, you don't agree that people should share information fine, point made. Move on, you are beating a dead horse. I've made a simple point that I think sharing your mod list would be helpful, it's not an "Issue" it's a suggestion. I'm not going to ruin this thread and what is it by debating this any further with you. You can take some of your own advice and talk to me directly.

I am speaking to you directly and in plain sight. I am sharing and this needs to be put out there just as much as any mod list. If you want folks to share, treat them with respect. You will not suceed by insulting, guilting , or shaming folks into sharing. Folks can choose to share information or not- it is an individual choice. Like many others, I dont have a problem providing information to forum users as I have been doing so for a long time. If you are going to ask for more detail, then just do so without snyde remarks added to the request. The refusal to ask some one for specific information does not mean they will not share. It only means that you did not ask and that is an important distinction that you have omitted in your comments. Sharing a mod list can be helpful and if anyone wants more information, they should just ask first.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #59
Guys if you don't want to share the details of your mods that is fine. A general idea is fine like pulley and tune. The more info the better though. Like Phast Hemi has said PM that person for more info because maybe they do not want to share every detail of there mods and that is understandable. I myself have PMd Phast Hemi in the past about certain things and he gave me answers. I am trying to keep the list as accurate as I can.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
I am speaking to you directly and in plain sight. I am sharing and this needs to be put out there just as much as any mod list. If you want folks to share, treat them with respect. You will not suceed by insulting, guilting , or shaming folks into sharing. Folks can choose to share information or not- it is an individual choice. Like many others, I dont have a problem providing information to forum users as I have been doing so for a long time. If you are going to ask for more detail, then just do so without snyde remarks added to the request. The refusal to ask some one for specific information does not mean they will not share. It only means that you did not ask and that is an important distinction that you have omitted in your comments. Sharing a mod list can be helpful and if anyone wants more information, they should just ask first.
Who am I specifically shaming with my comments? You are reading way to far into this and looking for things that aren't there or you are just misreading. I'm not refusing to ask any one specific person because I do not care about any one specific person to ask. I like how you would have me ask people questions privately, but refuse to discuss this with me privately. I have not disrespected, shamed or or guilted anyone into giving up anything they don't want to. I don't know how to say it other than how I've already said it. What I asked as a suggestion that people include more detail. I'm not asking for a rule change or any requirements. Apparently you are very sensitive with this topic and it has struck a nerve where you think I've come off with some synde comments. Not a single word I've said has been meant to belittle anyone from keeping their mod list private.