Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

MY TRANSMISSION REPAIR 8hp90

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
yea pump needs to come out. Zip tie the pump wires way back from the float.
Well at least we know now it's a somewhat easy fix...minus getting to them.

I did that when I installed mine .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
I didn't install mine...but that is a common thing with the kit and seems like a 50/50 shot getting it right.

The rest of the build was solid so if that's the biggest issue I could find...we're good with that. It runs absolutely awesome.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
blame Drago why no one line up. He told me that just pay to Cole before you line up. You are a crazy driver
Hmm, really, I am a crazy driver? Let me see, you have no NHRA safety equipment in your car, no NHRA license and have been banned by a few tracks. I have all the safety equipment, have my NHRA license and have not been banned by any track, however, I am the crazy driver? The call out for years is to show up at the track make 3 passes, lets see who has the best 3 passes, lets not hide behind that nonsense.

Please don't drink the cool aide, anyone wants to line up, I am game, said that many times. My car has not changed in years, stock blower/A8/rear. Why? working on this

Attachments

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Hmm, really, I am a crazy driver? Let me see, you have no NHRA safety equipment in your car, no NHRA license and have been banned by a few tracks. I have all the safety equipment, have my NHRA license and have not been banned by any track, however, I am the crazy driver? The call out for years is to show up at the track make 3 passes, lets see who has the best 3 passes, lets not hide behind that nonsense.

Please don't drink the cool aide, anyone wants to line up, I am game, said that many times. My car has not changed in years, stock blower/A8/rear. Why? working on this
Hey Cole
What year was that a factory option ?

Lol (yes I'm joking around)

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hey Cole

Hey Cole

Awesome thread, sorry for commentary, the narrative is getting old, go too quick and this crap comes at you (among others).

You have mad skills, send it and have fun. Again, sorry for the distraction.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #605
Just got to south Alabama fueling 4AB6BCCB-1177-4203-B5D7-313FF9800DD3.jpeg

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #607
I borrowed it lol

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Awesome thread, sorry for commentary, the narrative is getting old, go too quick and this crap comes at you (among others).

You have mad skills, send it and have fun. Again, sorry for the distraction.
A lot of people still question my parts selection/way of doing things ..... I just let the time slips do my talking . ...... Plus I don't care what anyone thinks lol .

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #609
This weekend will be transmission proving ground

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
This weekend will be transmission proving ground
I'm definitely in for the feedback !

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
A lot of people still question my parts selection/way of doing things ..... I just let the time slips do my talking . ...... Plus I don't care what anyone thinks lol .

Brother,

This is business, they want to say they have the quickest, They don't have the quickest, years later, hmmm, no changes to my ride in years, still have the record.

Race shops suck an egg

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

First of all, I’ve not been banned anywhere. They asked me to slow down but I didn’t so they asked me to park the car. I could have run 10.0 class but I chose to help my team.

keep the NHRA safety point to yourself. Like you never ran without nhra cage. We got street legal cars that we like to drive on street and have fun at track wherever we can.

Do I recommend going that fast on track without safety. Not at all but I’ll slow my car if I’d have to but I’m not ready to put cage at the moment. You rave about stock this stock that however you don’t have stock motor at this moment. My car having 2020 changes so I might not meet some of your stock criteria. However, if you want to line up at some mshs event. My car is ready boost vs boost for 3 runs and let’s put car on scale. We can ask Independent tuner to log out boost so we are running same boost if you feel that I might be running a lot more on “Stock Motor”. I’m done with my post and you know how to contact me.

this post is about Transmission and I don’t want to turn into call out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

Someone is not feeling the love because he’s on bench and others are getting faster.
BTW, your car is setup perfectly and showed some guys what you can do with thinking outside of the box

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #614
First of all, I’ve not been banned anywhere. They asked me to slow down but I didn’t so they asked me to park the car. I could have run 10.0 class but I chose to help my team.

keep the NHRA safety point to yourself. Like you never ran without nhra cage. We got street legal cars that we like to drive on street and have fun at track wherever we can.

Do I recommend going that fast on track without safety. Not at all but I’ll slow my car if I’d have to but I’m not ready to put cage at the moment. You rave about stock this stock that however you don’t have stock motor at this moment. My car having 2020 changes so I might not meet some of your stock criteria. However, if you want to line up at some mshs event. My car is ready boost vs boost for 3 runs and let’s put car on scale. We can ask Independent tuner to log out boost so we are running same boost if you feel that I might be running a lot more on “Stock Motor”. I’m done with my post and you know how to contact me.

call his ass out 😃

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

Thank you Sunmit @uncrnps that is the "Truth from the Track"

And Thank You again for being part of the Time I really appreciated your help and knowledge that allowed me to go on and win the Hellcat Shoot out!

@hellno Are you there yet![driving][burnout]

Linda :)

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #616
I just got here about 30 minutes ago I stop at a rest stop at 2am a few hours

Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Good luck and have fun

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Giver $hit!

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Give em Hell..no. 😀
Have fun and good luck. Be sure to share your new pb.
If you don't I may have to go with you next time.😉🤣🤣

Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Give em Hell..no. 😀
Have fun and good luck. Be sure to share your new pb.
If you don't I may have to go with you next time.😉🤣🤣
are you saying that we take his keys away. ;):LOL: