Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Local Hellcat up for Grabs

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Tre..tre...tre...you can never have too much confidence ...too much money...or too much p*ssy... now go get that car....;);)
True .....I have never heard anyone ever say "Man... I am really getting sick and tired of all this confidence, money and pu%%y.":ROFLMAO:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
True .....I have never heard anyone ever say "Man... I am really getting sick and tired of all this confidence, money and pu%%y.":ROFLMAO:
I've never heard anyone say I have too much confidence or money but I did have a buddy move out of his own house to a motel when he had a girl move in with him because he said that's all she wanted to do is F--k :LOL:, & he needed to get some rest, he said even when he was asleep on the couch & his hand was hanging off the edge she would wake him up with her rubbing his hand on her P---y , he said gosh damn I can't F--k 24/7, so he went to the motel & would call his house to see if she was still there & if she answered he would just hang up. After 2 weeks she finally left & he went back home. He said, man she F--ked me down & I couldn't get any sleep.
Man, we still laugh about that, that this woman made him leave his own house :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Let me stop you at women will notice him.. women don’t give a Sh*t about hellcats. 😂. They literally don’t even blink an eye 99/100 times. Men on the other hand.. especially driving the challenger.. not always but a lot of the time check out the car every signal light I pull up to.
This is the most accurate post of the decade. Def not a CHICK magnet. Replace the CH with a D. These cars are D magnets. Women dont even notice them much but men accost me nonstop at gas stations lol. I'm like "aw man here comes another one, he's got that 'I can't help myself' look on his face"...eyeing my Redeye like a piece of meat. Hey buddy, my eyes are up here...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
This is the most accurate post of the decade. Def not a CHICK magnet. Replace the CH with a D. These cars are D magnets. Women dont even notice them much but men accost me nonstop at gas stations lol. I'm like "aw man here comes another one, he's got that 'I can't help myself' look on his face"...eyeing my Redeye like a piece of meat. Hey buddy, my eyes are up here...
Right your better off buying a PUPPY and going to the park and will get more attention lol.

Last edited:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Right your better off buying a PUPPY and gong to the park and will get more attention lol.
This may be even MORE accurate lol. Chicks LOVE puppies. I mean when I'm holding a puppy at the gas station women basically accost me. I'm like "aw man, here comes another one, she's got that 'I cant help myself' look on her face...eyeing my puppy like a piece of meat. Hey lady, my eyes are up here...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
This may be even MORE accurate lol. Chicks LOVE puppies. I mean when I'm holding a puppy at the gas station women basically accost me. I'm like "aw man, here comes another one, she's got that 'I cant help myself' look on her face...eyeing my puppy like a piece of meat. Hey lady, my eyes are up here...
Yeah here’s Salesman @1971demon pitching to the poor kid spend all this money blah blah blah and yep uh huh. Maybe we should get a puppy for the demon man and his wife would be like huh quit hanging with those chicks lol. May get him some driving time since the wife would be like yeah go drive your “Demon” and get some piece and quiet oh the beauty of puppies.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Poke. Hate to tell ya, but that’s what most women are thinking when talking with most guys. Pretty ironic. Hey buddy my eyes are up here. You are right Dude.

Last edited:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
@T_Trahan44 do the right thing, try not to over purchase just to have more right out of the gate. Sure it’s nice having more but there is nothing wrong with Having the next model down. If a girl or buddy doesn’t think your good enough because your car is not their ideal image, maybe you should be spending time with somebody else. All the the Dodge line up has plenty of power, options, appeal. Dont Put yourself in a corner if the financials are not right. It will happen in time your smart and mature and already know what you want. There have been many a person at the mercy of having overbought then realizing they are slightly boxed in. like what bills do I have to pay, can I pay rent/mortgage, is it ramen noodle tonight/every night or a good dinner. @1971demon is spot on, go get the car you want “BUT when the time is right“. Hopefully you take this as advice, and not a lecture. I was one of those who 25-30 years ago over bought. I had a lot of fun but the responsible thing would have been to wait just a bit longer because it’s a bitch digging out if the numbers don’t line up. I would say good luck with whatever your decision is but you dont‘ need luck, you already know what’s right.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Don't always play it safe. If you're young and single and you think you can afford it, go for it. Just make sure you get a good enough deal that you won't take a huge hit if you decide you don't want that payment and sell 1 year later.

If you have other responsibilities like a family, be smart and wait on the car.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Poke. Hate to tell ya, but that’s what most women are thinking when talking with most guys. Pretty ironic. Hey buddy my eyes are up here. You are right Dude.
Awww Poke there you go again...complainin bout women accosting you..are ya f*ckin kidden me...your over 60.(you are right:unsure:)...you should be appreciative if women come up to you just to urinate on you...and if the puppy thing works for you...turn your back yard into a kennel...;););)..cause my guess...the way the maturation process has grabbed you by the throat..pretty soon you can have Lassie..and Rin Tin Tin in yer arms...It aint gonna matter...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Awww Poke there you go again...complainin bout women accosting you..are ya f*ckin kidden me...your over 60.(you are right:unsure:)...you should be appreciative if women come up to you just to urinate on you...and if the puppy thing works for you...turn your back yard into a kennel...;););)..cause my guess...the way the maturation process has grabbed you by the throat..pretty soon you can have Lassie..and Rin Tin Tin in yer arms...It aint gonna matter...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah here’s Salesman @1971demon pitching to the poor kid spend all this money blah blah blah and yep uh huh. Maybe we should get a puppy for the demon man and his wife would be like huh quit hanging with those chicks lol. May get him some driving time since the wife would be like yeah go drive your “Demon” and get some piece and quiet oh the beauty of puppies.
Easy now CC...we got two cats..(four legged ones)...thats enough...dont start trouble:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Easy now CC...we got two cats..(four legged ones)...thats enough...dont start trouble:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Not to Hijack this meaningful thread...this sat...I got an appointment to ride that Indian...If i come back with another bike...my wife might have you wacked...she's Irish...but she knows alotta my goomba grease ball buddies..o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Not to Hijack this meaningful thread...this sat...I got an appointment to ride that Indian...If i come back with another bike...my wife might have you wacked...she's Irish...but she knows alotta my goomba grease ball buddies..o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Which one are you riding and Too funny

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
The tan one you have that looks similar to the roadglide
Right the new released Challenger which she’s a kick in the pants. But he sure when you go to the Ride Command screen put her in the Sport Mode. She has 3 settings and at first start off in the Tour Mode then once Your stopped up the way be sure to switch to the Sport Mode. This will truly show you the real deal. And the first thing your going to notice is how light the steering feel is as well as the ease off the stand to upright. The adjustable screen is really nice and in the faring is the vents that you need to open manually to get some air thru the fixed fairing. There are lots if accessories and you can add the Stage 1 air cleaner and that is a nice bump as well. The clutch is feather light which is crazy like a clutch assist. The bike is so nimble and fast and light feeling so be safe she is hauling ass before you know it. Now for the long term Harley guys Liking the Rigid Frame and the lead sled feel as well as the upper motor racket than maybe she doesn’t fit the seat of your pants. But if you like a new fast and well balanced machine with a refined motor feel then she may Be the one. Here’s a video of some of the accessories.

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Another nice feature on the Indians is the Home Link on The Ride Command Screen.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Another nice feature on the Indians is the Home Link on The Ride Command Screen.
Wow you have so many nice toys are you adopting? Or have a daughter age 25-35 you want to marry off? I would be a great son in law. I would wash all your cars for you.