Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Local Hellcat up for Grabs

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #3
Kid...thats you...pull the trigger
I don't have the funds currently. If it's still up for grabs in a few months, I'm definitely gonna. These guys are some of my wholesale customers at work and they're good people.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn, well sell your first born to pick her up....oh yeah:unsure: you dont have one yet, well uh you know negotiate a first born ah forget it that @1971demon could sell ice cubes to the Eskimos:D
Be careful he’s baiting your ass[smackbum]

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #6
Go for it !

What's the mileage ?
12.5k. It's not the lowest I've seen, but it's a good amount.

Damn, well sell your first born to pick her up....oh yeah:unsure: you dont have one yet, well uh you know negotiate a first born ah forget it that @1971demon could sell ice cubes to the Eskimos:D
Pffft. He just wants me to get a Cat so he can have an excuse to come race! If I had a first born, I'd definitely give it up for the Cat. Lmfao.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The kid needs it...his complexion will clear..women will notice him..he will have swagger..he will ditch the baseball cap...and have a persona that exudes confidence...or he can relegate himself to the basement playin on line video games.....kid...whatta ya waitin for...

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #8
The kid needs it...his complexion will clear..women will notice him..he will have swagger..he will ditch the baseball cap...and have a persona that exudes confidence...or he can relegate himself to the basement playin on line video games.....kid...whatta ya waitin for...
C'mon, now! I'm not that antisocial! Nor do I wear a caps! My hair is too wild for that. I have clear skin most days, though these masks are kicking that in the face. As for confidence, I like to think I have enough of that. [grinking]

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
C'mon, now! I'm not that antisocial! Nor do I wear a caps! My hair is too wild for that. I have clear skin most days, though these masks are kicking that in the face. As for confidence, I like to think I have enough of that. [grinking]
Tre..tre...tre...you can never have too much confidence ...too much money...or too much p*ssy... now go get that car....;);)

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #10
Tre..tre...tre...you can never have too much confidence ...too much money...or too much p*ssy... now go get that car....;);)
Tell you what, Demon! You cover the down payment, I'll cover the monthly! And you and I can go to the bar together, pick up a couple girls and show them what these cars can do! 😏

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Touché (kid 1 point) (opponent 0 )
LOL couldn’t resist @1971demon 71Demon That would be cool though the two of you going to get the cat.

some how this reminds me of the story of the older buck and younger buck looking down on a field of young doe! Aw forget it I’ll wind up in
The forum jail for 30 days if I go on, you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
12.5k. It's not the lowest I've seen, but it's a good amount.

12.5k not bad for a 16 HC.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn poor kid he posts an opportunity for others and now we sound like the used car dealer salesman. Oh that’s right we have border line a used car salesman in this thread and forum @1971demon :unsure: who started this.

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #15
Touché (kid 1 point) (opponent 0 )
LOL couldn’t resist @71Demon That would be cool though the two of you going to get the cat.

some how this reminds me of the story of the older buck and younger buck looking down on a field of young doe! Aw forget it I’ll wind up in
The forum jail for 30 days if I go on, you get the idea.
I'd love to go pick up a Cat with a forum buddy. Lol

It's got your name written all over it!
So do my bills! 😭 Or I'd definitely go snag it. Just not in the cards for a few more months, sadly.

Damn poor kid he posts an opportunity for others and now we sound like the used car dealer salesman. Oh that’s right we have border line a used car salesman in this thread and forum @1971demon :unsure: who started this.
71demon has been trying to get me into another SRT for a few months now. Not that I don't wanna be in another, I just need to get a few things sorted first. 😁 But I'm saving up for the next few months. Gotta buy a SUV, and a fuel economic car for my long drive to work. Then it'll be a Cat or 392. Depending on how much I've got saved up, of course.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Well this is an odd one. They don't list the price, the windshield shows $488/month, at the top is shows $757/month and further below in the listing it shows $792/month for 84 month loan. What's the $488 a 360 month loan?

I googled the VIN and the selling price is showing as $55,980. That doesn't seem all that great of a price even with lower miles.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I'd love to go pick up a Cat with a forum buddy. Lol

So do my bills! 😭 Or I'd definitely go snag it. Just not in the cards for a few more months, sadly.

71demon has been trying to get me into another SRT for a few months now. Not that I don't wanna be in another, I just need to get a few things sorted first. 😁 But I'm saving up for the next few months. Gotta buy a SUV, and a fuel economic car for my long drive to work. Then it'll be a Cat or 392. Depending on how much I've got saved up, of course.
Wait until it makes sense for you. Don't turn a dream into a nightmare.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Let me stop you at women will notice him.. women don’t give a Sh*t about hellcats. 😂. They literally don’t even blink an eye 99/100 times. Men on the other hand.. especially driving the challenger.. not always but a lot of the time check out the car every signal light I pull up to.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Exactly, you guys need to quit trying to make him 2nd guess his current (responsible & sound) financial path !
I love my Cat, but would never throw down on any car that was going to make me sweat my nut every month, especially in these insane times.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
That’s a great expression from experience you don’t hear enough.