Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Lamborghini dealerships in the west half of the country

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I can't even afford to make the phone call. But I am going to purchase that twin turbo supra. Death trap I know.

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #22
I briefly sold cars, it is a ridiculously easy job.
Not sure why so many salesmen seem to pretend its difficult.
And pretty sure that since I sold cars 26 years ago, and now, they must have passed a law stating all salesmen must never tell the truth, always be an arrogant prick, and have zero morals or ethics.
I called 22 dodge dealers looking for a new redeye widebody charger in stock, in an acceptable color, before I gave up and placed an order. Every place I called, I specifically asked for a sales woman, only 3 places had them, but all 3 were pleasant to talk to. Of the 19 sales men i had to talk to, because even in the year 2021 most dealersdon't have ladies it seems, only 2 of the 19 were nice, the other 17 were pricks. When I ordered, I did so not based on best price, closest to me, but where I was treated best. That lady and I talked for more than 45 minutes, we discussed life, horses, dogs, motorcycles, F1, and more. Probably 10 days or so later, I called back, couldn't remember her name, asked to talk with the friendly woman in sales. We spent a good 1.5 hours on the phone, discussing options, colors, etc. When it sounded good, i said how much. She said without hesitation how about $2000 under msrp? I said make it $3000 under, and I will tell you to hit the order button. She said okay, deal. I gave her my visa number for the deposit, and we were done. Sure I probably could have paid less somewhere else, and definitely could have bought it closer, but I will pay an extra couple thousand, and drive a couple more hours, to be treated with kindness and respect.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
@Whatknot Any luck with the Lambo? If still looking call Kenny in Atlanta and tell him Rico sent you. Early warning that you probably already know…prepare to wait!!

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Whatknot Oh, and probably no chance for AWD, likely need to opt for RWD unless you get lottery winning lucky!

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
I don’t think he’s interested any more? He bought a skid steer for logging in his woods instead…[driving]

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
@Whatknot Oh, and probably no chance for AWD, likely need to opt for RWD unless you get lottery winning lucky!
Hows your order going, still on track for March. Would be nice if it shows up early as you can drive it year round. Up north forget it March is still sketchy with sand and salt. Don’t forget to send me pics When it shows up. And yes I am treating the Custom Triumph Devils cut wheels with respect as well as you did.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hows your order going, still on track for March. Would be nice if it shows up early as you can drive it year round. Up north forget it March is still sketchy with sand and salt. Don’t forget to send me pics When it shows up. And yes I am treating the Custom Triumph Devils cut wheels with respect as well as you did.
Allocation finally hit in December so May build and June delivery. Those wheels are freaking sweet and great to read they went to a good home!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Rico knows the pain of the Lambo dance. Fastest car I ever owned was a twin turbo supra. Light weight and just damn fast. Still has that turbo lag but there are ways to eliminate that. Went to the Keys for a week and the exwife traded it in for a piece of shit MR2, red. We got divorced.

MurderCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Whipple Hellcat (Sold) 22 GMC 2500HD Denali
Been Lambo shopping for 1 year....it's rough out there.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Been Lambo shopping for 1 year....it's rough out there.
Preowned market is very difficult but if you can wait a year (+) then you can spec it your way and get it at MSRP. From there take it to Heffner here in FL since it appears you want to turbo it. Call Kenny at Atlanta Lambo and tell him Rico sent you. Good luck!!

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye
I briefly sold cars, it is a ridiculously easy job.
Not sure why so many salesmen seem to pretend its difficult.
And pretty sure that since I sold cars 26 years ago, and now, they must have passed a law stating all salesmen must never tell the truth, always be an arrogant prick, and have zero morals or ethics.
I called 22 dodge dealers looking for a new redeye widebody charger in stock, in an acceptable color, before I gave up and placed an order. Every place I called, I specifically asked for a sales woman, only 3 places had them, but all 3 were pleasant to talk to. Of the 19 sales men i had to talk to, because even in the year 2021 most dealersdon't have ladies it seems, only 2 of the 19 were nice, the other 17 were pricks. When I ordered, I did so not based on best price, closest to me, but where I was treated best. That lady and I talked for more than 45 minutes, we discussed life, horses, dogs, motorcycles, F1, and more. Probably 10 days or so later, I called back, couldn't remember her name, asked to talk with the friendly woman in sales. We spent a good 1.5 hours on the phone, discussing options, colors, etc. When it sounded good, i said how much. She said without hesitation how about $2000 under msrp? I said make it $3000 under, and I will tell you to hit the order button. She said okay, deal. I gave her my visa number for the deposit, and we were done. Sure I probably could have paid less somewhere else, and definitely could have bought it closer, but I will pay an extra couple thousand, and drive a couple more hours, to be treated with kindness and respect.
All auto sales training has been standardized around the same model. They do not allow salespeople leeway, you either do it the way they say or you are terminated. It is not a pleasant way to interact with people.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Rico and I stay in constant com u ni cado. I have learned alot about the business thru him. It is another different world working with Those people. No mark up for the sales people to bust their asses for. Order takers with no in cent tives to work for. No mark ups from the factory and takes 9 months to 1 1/2 year to take delivery. What happens if indeed you don't like what yor dreams became. Send it back over seas?? Service?? Sarasota and or Atlanta?? Rico has been out of a high performace vehicle and lord I know how he loves em so this has got to be worth the wait. 5 more months and he will be pulling his hair out or taking it out on work. Moe $$$ to pay fer this critter. He had a beautiful RE and I have made it clear. If he needs a fix he can borrow mine at any time. Not to be a sub it towards of a $250,000, but to get him by. He is a smart guy but the wait would be like waiting for your divorce papers to fly by.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Does anyone know of a really nice Lamborghini dealership in the western half. Preferably with a woman in the sales department, so I don't have to put up with yet another F...ing salesman and their lies.
Could be as far south as north half of texas, or any other state that isn't too far west. Preferably not Florida, NY, Mass, etc. That is a long way away. But if you know a great sales woman at a great dealer, even if it's in Florida or something please chime in. I would just arrange shipping then, instead of driving it back. Wanting to place a factory order for a new car.
Thanks in advance.
you mean in the eastern half the of country????? West is the left coast man :) Talking about north texas and such

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
The OP @Whatknot not has been missing in action for months.

Maybe he got bored with us and found some new friends over at some Lamborghini forum or something?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
View attachment 50765

I would recommend Courtney AKA Jenny McCarthy,
You say you recommend Jenny McCarthy but you don't say what you recommend her for. Or if penicillin is effective against it. And did you know she's Melissa McCarthy's cousin?

Last edited:

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
or whatnot?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I shall refrain from commenting

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
The OP @Whatknot not has been missing in action for months.

Maybe he got bored with us and found some new friends over at some Lamborghini forum or something?
Maybe PAVA guy put a hit on him?