Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Lamborghini dealerships in the west half of the country

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a really nice Lamborghini dealership in the western half. Preferably with a woman in the sales department, so I don't have to put up with yet another F...ing salesman and their lies.
Could be as far south as north half of texas, or any other state that isn't too far west. Preferably not Florida, NY, Mass, etc. That is a long way away. But if you know a great sales woman at a great dealer, even if it's in Florida or something please chime in. I would just arrange shipping then, instead of driving it back. Wanting to place a factory order for a new car.
Thanks in advance.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Do you have a paved driveway on that farm?[driving]

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
To the shops I do now, just paved last month. Didn't pave everything I wanted to, because that was a couple million dollars, but enough to park. The gravel stretch of road is short, and i have no problem crawling along it at 5mph.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
What Knots??? How old are you?? Do you know not what you just have said?? A chemasrty fer dis aster. What are you than kin my man,, or are we barkin up another treee?? Ears on her like mudd flaps on a golpher's ass. Thought I had hell. Read book #2 revision #4.

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
What Knots??? How old are you?? Do you know not what you just have said?? A chemasrty fer dis aster. What are you than kin my man,, or are we barkin up another treee?? Ears on her like mudd flaps on a golpher's ass. Thought I had hell. Read book #2 revision #4.
I didn't understand all of that sorry to say.
But my age is 44.
Been a dream since I was a little kid to own a lambo.
So before I get too old to enjoy it, and they to go adding electric motor shit, I am going to order myself one.
I looked at used, but they are so close in price to new, why risk buying used, who knows what happened to it, and how hard it was driven. I'll never drive mine very hard, it will probably last me forever. Also I never seem to find a used one how I want it To be.
Grey, awd, Huracan evo.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I didn't understand all of that sorry to say.
But my age is 44.
Been a dream since I was a little kid to own a lambo.
So before I get too old to enjoy it, and they to go adding electric motor shit, I am going to order myself one.
I looked at used, but they are so close in price to new, why risk buying used, who knows what happened to it, and how hard it was driven. I'll never drive mine very hard, it will probably last me forever. Also I never seem to find a used one how I want it To be.
Grey, awd, Huracan evo.
Well damn, I got tired of looking at my 2020 sitting in the garage and sold it last week for $150K !

J/K ;)

Always wanted a Lambo as well, just not a smart buy for a fat, southern bubba - I could get in, but would need an engine hoist to get out !
Good luck with the search & be sure to post up pics when you score one !!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yes, good luck. One thang El Rico found out about the Lambos. Going all electric next year. Ital a nese workers take the whole month of August off work. Cars are made to order, so was the H/C, when you get every thang there is to offer. 1 thang I didn't get I wanted was a shaker hood. That is a whole notha car. But ster I wanted one. Lambos,,, 2 closest dealer ships to hera. Sarasota and Atlanta. Lots of $$ in both places. No inventory so nothing to sell. Very lazy sales people. I guss when you have nothing to sell why go to work. Like the Dodge dealer shits here,,, nothing to sell. I thank they did get some stuff last week. I will check today. And report back. Oh, Lambos. The owner/ manufactor/ are not allowed for the sales people to mark up the MSRP of the car from the factory. So, do tell, El Ricola.

TraxMoe

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Heartland
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
POS slasher
1628174174087.png

I would recommend Courtney AKA Jenny McCarthy,

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
She did good in that 2 episodes she did with goober smoocher. She really played her self. Skirts off to ya gal.

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
Well damn, I got tired of looking at my 2020 sitting in the garage and sold it last week for $150K !

J/K ;)

Always wanted a Lambo as well, just not a smart buy for a fat, southern bubba - I could get in, but would need an engine hoist to get out !
Good luck with the search & be sure to post up pics when you score one !!
Damn only 150k that was the deal of the century. I would have paid you 200k for it and still been smiling for how great of a deal I got lol

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
You guys are absolutely useless for real information, but you are a funny bunch for sure.
So thanks for the laughs.

Who knows, maybe someone will actually come along that has info to... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Member ID
Reactions
City
Porter
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WB Redeye
You guys are absolutely useless for real information, but you are a funny bunch for sure.
So thanks for the laughs.

Who knows, maybe someone will actually come along that has info to... 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Best info I can give is Lamborghini in Newport Beach, sales manager named Randy McCall is a pretty good guy. He used to live nearby and worked at the Lambo dealer in Houston. I don't know if they have any female sales there. But could be a place to start, should be able to find contact info on the website.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
^^^^ Yep.....I was gonna say NPB too. Probably a little more laid back than going to one in Hollywood or LA.

https://www.lambonb.com/

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Use less info. Got plenty of it. What subject matter do you want to discuss as use less??? Hell,, I am full of it amonst alot of other stuff. If I don't know,,, I will make sumtin up. Try your 2 cents and see what happens. Linder knows the drill.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Use less info. Got plenty of it. What subject matter do you want to discuss as use less??? Hell,, I am full of it amonst alot of other stuff. If I don't know,,, I will make sumtin up. Try your 2 cents and see what happens. Linder knows the drill.
Well you must be feeling better today......or your stompin' on the pain med button :LOL::LOL:

Either way, glad to see you're still on this side of the dirt.

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #16
Best info I can give is Lamborghini in Newport Beach, sales manager named Randy McCall is a pretty good guy. He used to live nearby and worked at the Lambo dealer in Houston. I don't know if they have any female sales there. But could be a place to start, should be able to find contact info on the website.

Thank you very much.

If the saleman isn't a piece of shit, be happy to go through a salesman.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Thank you very much.

If the saleman isn't a piece of shit, be happy to go through a salesman.
That area of California (Newport Beach) is a rather wealthy area (mostly business and finance people), and the high end car dealers there tend to be more laid back. I would check that area before I dealt with all the BS in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills.

If you get absolutely fed up with the West Coast dealers, let me know and I can give you a contact for a dealer in New Jersey.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well,,, thank you Stormy. Thinkin of that. I may just step into the pain med cabinet for my knees. They are killin me and I willl be driving the H/C this afternoon and tonight. 6 speed. Clutch and all. I have had a record year to date. Hospitals,,, will be paying for them the rest of my life but the way it's going ,,,, might not be for much longer. just learned an old high school buddy just died this week. I have died twice this year so far.

Idoru99

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dumfries
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Redeye WB
IIRC, Streetspeed 717 (that d-bag that destroyed the TRX after 5 days) ordered one from Lamborghini Sterling (near Dulles / Washington D.C.). I seem to remember he talked to or used a female saleswoman there. Sorry, don't have any first-hand knowledge, just something to look into for you.

OP
W

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Thread Starter #20
That area of California (Newport Beach) is a rather wealthy area (mostly business and finance people), and the high end car dealers there tend to be more laid back. I would check that area before I dealt with all the BS in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills.

If you get absolutely fed up with the West Coast dealers, let me know and I can give you a contact for a dealer in New Jersey.

Just calling around to a few dealers, left me shaking my head. Holy fuck some of these people are liars and assholes.
In October i plan to go to the vegas dealer, another in texas, and also the salt lake city one, since driving to Austin and back anyway. Will go down one route, and back home the other, but not exactly filled with hope on those either, as initial contact via phone left me feeling as much trust in them, as I have in a big fart I can feel coming on after eating taco bell.