Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is the 1,000-HP SRT Ghoul a Real Thing? Maybe!

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Lize.....do not encourage this man...:(:(:(
I’m only interested to know if the crab feature is any use in a car park when shopping 😂

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
And my wife who argued tooth and nail she didn’t want one is loving hers.
View attachment 66950
I saw a white one yesterday, it can’t have been your wife though as it wouldn’t have the range.

It looked OK but was pretty underwhelming and could have been a Kia or Nissan or any other similar SUV. I thought it a shame they have called it a Mustang and put a pony on the front.

It made me think that they must be renting a house with a garage which isn’t all that usual, trailing a lead out of a window wouldn’t be very practical. Support here is poor although one local gas station is currently putting in charge points and not sure if they have installed them on base.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I saw a white one yesterday, it can’t have been your wife though as it wouldn’t have the range.

It looked OK but was pretty underwhelmi...ng and could have been a Kia or Nissan or any other similar SUV. I thought it a shame they have called it a Mustang and put a pony on the front.

It made me think that they must be renting a house with a garage which isn’t all that usual, trailing a lead out of a window wouldn’t be very practical. Support here is poor although one local gas station is currently putting in charge points and not sure if they have installed them on base.
CC....WIFE ?????? who is this mysterious woman you refer to....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...(pictures or it didn't happen...):oops::oops::oops::oops:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #64
CC....WIFE ?????? who is this mysterious woman you refer to....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...(pictures or it didn't happen...):oops::oops::oops::oops:
My wife gets so pissed when I share any pics but here ya go so many youthful years ago😁. Virgin Islands 1996 Honeymoon Saint Thomas damn those were the good old days😎
4EB4C846-ECD3-4DE8-ADF5-AD15135D0066.jpeg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
My wife gets so pissed when I share any pics but here ya go so many youthful years ago😁. Virgin Islands 1996 Honeymoon Saint Thomas damn those were the good old days😎
View attachment 67103

I'm tellin' on you!

: p

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Jimmie Jimmie...WTF...now you AND CC are startin to scare me...WTF is this a HC forum...or the farm and home show...what in gods name do you do with all the farmer green jeans stuff....YIKES:eek::eek::eek::unsure:
Obviously I can only guess why ChargerChallenger has a collection of chique little green machines, but it's likely so that he can claim that he has a ranch, or a farm.

In my case, we have tractors to move snow with, level land, maintain irrigation ditches and the driveway, lift vehicles on and off trailers, mow, move hay into the barn ...all kinds of stuff.

And if the job requires a bit more capability there's always the Unimogs, which are damn good at digging, pulling and lifting things.

Speaking of lifting things, I'll be using Barbie (the little "indoor tractor") to get the Ram 3500's front wheels onto and off the tire machine next week. The way my back feels now there's no way I'll try to lift them, so the tiny backhoe will be perfect for the job. I hope.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Obviously I can only guess why ChargerChallenger has a collection of chique little green machines, but it's likely so that he can claim that he has a ranch, or a farm.

In my case, we have tractors to move snow with, level land, maintain irrigation ditches and the driveway, lift vehicles on and off trailers, mow, move hay into the barn ...all kinds of stuff.

And if the job requires a bit more capability there's always the Unimogs, which are damn good at digging, pulling and lifting things.

Speaking of lifting things, I'll be using Barbie (the little "indoor tractor") to get the Ram 3500's front wheels onto and off the tire machine next week. The way my back feels now there's no way I'll try to lift them, so the tiny backhoe will be perfect for the job. I hope.
Yikes..diggin...pullin..liftin...WTF...hay in a barn...Yer makin me feel like a real city fella..with my puny acre n a half of grass to cut...o_O

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hell, I have to climb the fone pole to make a post.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hell, I have to climb the fone pole to make a post.
Tell lisa to do it...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Bitch want change her under ware.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yikes..diggin...pullin..liftin...WTF...hay in a barn...Yer makin me feel like a real city fella..with my puny acre n a half of grass to cut...o_O
If you borrow my 10-foot mower you could get it done quickly. Then drink the rest of the day.

Just don't use a petite tractor like ChargerChallenger's. It wouldn't have enough power. Well, maybe... if you pulled the mower really slowly, but then you wouldn't have much time to drink.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If you borrow my 10-foot mower you could get it done quickly. Then drink the rest of the day.

Just don't use a petite tractor like ChargerChallenger's. It wouldn't have enough power. Well, maybe... if you pulled the mower really slowly, but then you wouldn't have much time to drink.
I have a petite mower..(the size on that roll back...)..only a Cub Cadet..cutting trimming..and blowing..takes a tad over 2 hrs,....but I like doin it...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
On a serious note Jimmy, do they have thick wet grass where you are, I thought it to be semi arid. Takes a lot of HP to spin that shaft in thick grass especially if it wet at the base. If I try to mow the paddock when it’s dry it’s to much dust. If it’s more damp/wet I can hear and feel the load on the diesel but no dust. I use brush hog on paddocks, and finish mower around the house with smaller zero turn.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
View attachment 67103
Spittin image of yer daughter...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Spittin image of yer daughter...
Man yer makin me feel old...by 96...I had already put in 23 yrs. of wedded bliss..:oops:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
On a serious note Jimmy, do they have thick wet grass where you are, I thought it to be semi arid. Takes a lot of HP to spin that shaft in thick grass especially if it wet at the base. If I try to mow the paddock when it’s dry it’s to much dust. If it’s more damp/wet I can hear and feel the load on the diesel but no dust. I use brush hog on paddocks, and finish mower around the house with smaller zero turn.
How thick and wet it is depends on how, when, and where I have irrigated. And how much and when it rained. And my poor grading skills, of course, since not all areas get the same amount of irrigation.

There's one small area by the main irrigation ditch that has a leak, and there the grass is always plenty tall and wet. Bogs my tractor down, even at the normal 2.73 mph speed.

Not sure if this area is considered semi-arid or not. It's supposed to snow about 172 inches, but I don't know about the rain amount. It's definitely low humidity, though.

I use the 10-footer for the larger areas, a 6-footer in tighter quarters, and a 5-footer behind the little L3800 where my tractor won't fit. Plus there's a little Cub Cadet, or something similar, used around the barn.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States