Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Great possible end of season today 10.373@132.900

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good job Jim. A exceptional number is one thing. To repeatedly run on it is something else. Nobody can dispute your performance as a fluke. You’ll always have the naysayers with the cheating accusations (that comes with being the top dog). With all the money you’re saving on staying stock, you should buy a trailer and head in down to Houston to beat up on some Demons. 😝

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Good job Jim. A exceptional number is one thing. To repeatedly run on it is something else. Nobody can dispute your performance as a fluke. You’ll always have the naysayers with the cheating accusations (that comes with being the top dog). With all the money you’re saving on staying stock, you should buy a trailer and head in down to Houston to beat up on some Demons.
I agree. He needs to go there . And I want to be part of his pit crew!

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
[twothumb]

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with fast timeslips. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Redeye? Jim has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Demons and you curse the Hellcats. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Jim knows: that the Demon’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And Jim's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties you want Jim on that wall. You need Jim on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that Jim provides, and then questions the manner in which Jim provides it! I would rather you just said ‘thank you’ and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a drag radial and stand a wheelie. Either way, Jim doesn’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
I couldn't have said it better !

Congrats & thank you Jim for shining light in the dark souls you have snatched !

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Jim is faster then the fastest stock 2.62 gear Redeye on DRs. I wonder how that slow loser feels....wait a second that’s me.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Hey Jim if you keep this up you will be ther first locked ecu hellcat that requires a roll bar

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
Good job Jim. A exceptional number is one thing. To repeatedly run on it is something else. Nobody can dispute your performance as a fluke. You’ll always have the naysayers with the cheating accusations (that comes with being the top dog). With all the money you’re saving on staying stock, you should buy a trailer and head in down to Houston to beat up on some Demons. 😝
Thanks Marc I appreciate it.
Hmm!!
I have an open trailer and a nice shiny new Ram Limited. Maybe I should head down like you said.
I seem to be getting extra flack from someone with a HC down there. LOL
Really I share because I am so impressed with this car. And it is constantly amazing me with more when I think I've reached it's limit.
I am reinstalling the rear seat and front sway bar as well as stock front wheels. Hopefully it is warmer this weekend than the forecast. Let's see how people react with a 10.4x on a drag radial and ds only.😉😀😀
I should ring someone with me to video...from the inside.
Kidding
My math says that would have happened last weekend about 5 times. LMAO

Did I say I love this car.😀

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #28
Great runs! That's a stock car with just a drag pack wheels/tires?
I also removed the rear seat to compare against other cars with factory seat delete. Markp being one. Also just to see how much gain it was worth. I'm thinking .03 max more like .02. I also removed my front sway bar earlier in the year. Again to try to see if any gains. I'm starting to think at my stock power it isn't doing anything beneficial. If I can get back out I will have more info to go with for a conclusion on that.
The car finally has a CCI ds and one of the first batch of the P4Mance Development diff brace.

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #29
I agree. He needs to go there . And I want to be part of his pit crew!

I will wait for you to get fixed then we go down as a group. LOL

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Some people like to pick nits. You know who else likes to do that? Monkeys. Yes it would shut some of those up if you have a video of you going down the track with the big fatty’s on the front and lighting up the board with a 10.40. You really want to get the monkey tree jabbering... put 130 lb. Leah in your car like they did with the Demon and see what it does at that weight.

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #31
Jim is faster then the fastest stock 2.62 gear Redeye on DRs. I wonder how that slow loser feels....wait a second that’s me.
I'm sorry about that Mark. I guess I wasn't dealing with you starting to run quicker than me as well as I thought I was.😀😀
Too bad Saturday got screwed up as oilburner would have been impressive I'm sure. Sunday I ran quicker than I thought I could and it was cooler and DA was almost half of Saturday. So who knows what we could have run.
You will get me back next time I'm sure of that.

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #32
Jim are you worried about the 2020GT500s lining up beside you? I think not.
Not really. The last time you were down the silver Magnum that was there runs .3 quicker than me regularly. We are 1 each in a heads up race. The day you were down he ran a 10.03 and I ran what a10.48. We ran together in your video and I was ahead till he ran me down somewhere past the 1000'.
Et wise they are likely to be quicker than me on a tire. In a heads up race I will give the GT as hard a time as I can.

Short answer no.
But I also don't care if I get beat.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I will wait for you to get fixed then we go down as a group. LOL
Jim we definitely need to get "our crew" and make at least 1 trip down south just meet some friends , get to check out other tracks ,oh and run our cars . I'm in for sure .

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #34
Some people like to pick nits. You know who else likes to do that? Monkeys. Yes it would shut some of those up if you have a video of you going down the track with the big fatty’s on the front and lighting up the board with a 10.40. You really want to get the monkey tree jabbering... put 130 lb. Leah in your car like they did with the Demon and see what it does at that weight.
My problem is I rarely have someone to video me.
I have recently found some video of some of my runs on Facebook that were taken during events.

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #35
Hopefully someone is there to video the 10.4 anything with the big ole fatty's on the front. LOL

OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #36
Someone from the track sent me a video. This was my 2nd run and I peddled it a few times and finally let off. The track was too cold still. I did one more sketchy run and ran 10.54. So instead of going home I watched for awhile and the sun came out. When I noticed some faster cars having less issues I tried again. Glad I stuck around.
Here are all the slips from right to left except the first 11 sec pass. LOL
I missed my chance at a clean pass unfortunately. The last 3 passes I could feel slip on launch. I had to roll into the throttle all day. A couple in of the quicker passes I should have just sent it. 😀
The slips that are in pairs on the top are the hot laps 20191105_124026.jpg 20191104_110017.jpg

Last edited:
OP
moparjim

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #37
Oh boy Marc🤪. The latest is the Canadian timing system must off SMH
I give up. For those that like info I will share. But I am getting tired of being told I'm wrong. Either modified, gutted or lying.
WTH . People don't seem to get that I'm in the north east. We get better air here than in Colorado or Florida in the summer.
Just venting. LMAO

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Oh boy Marc. The latest is the Canadian timing system must off SMH
I give up. For those that like info I will share. But I am getting tired of being told I'm wrong. Either modified, gutted or lying.
WTH . People don't seem to get that I'm in the north east. We get better air here than in Colorado or Florida in the summer.
Just venting. LMAO
Jim it's the conversation from the metric system and from French to English that skews the times

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Napierville Dragway is our Atco our Cecil. It is the best track in Canada. Hpindy and me drive 6 hours one way just to race there. It is a NHRA sanctioned track. The track is level and is around 200ft elevation. The timers are correct, the prep is usually good. Anyone who wants to go head to head against The Napierville Gang you know where we are. Maybe we will plan a track rental and have a American invitational next season.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Napierville Dragway is our Atco our Cecil. It is the best track in Canada. Hpindy and me drive 6 hours one way just to race there. It is a NHRA sanctioned track. The track is level and is around 200ft elevation. The timers are correct, the prep is usually good. Anyone who wants to go head to head against The Napierville Gang you know where we are. Maybe we will plan a track rental and have a American invitational next season.
I’ll come up there and drag that Napierville gangs ass ,DONT MESS WITH THE MSO:ROFLMAO::LOL: