Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Direct Connection

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Have a job.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
Great idea!
You been to the Wheelie Bar at BIR?
Yes During racing I’ll stop up there on the pit bike for cheeseburger and a milf 1B7B8200-C495-455E-A1B0-89D112327763.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nice gate.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Mike you located close to Brooksville?? Of a bit north??

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Mike you located close to Brooksville?? Of a bit north??
Yes, about 30 min. N of B-ville.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
Run down.
When the horses are out
The Bull runs free
You can catch it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That critter has to be nicer than my ex back in 1994. When I was dating, dating?? Back then I was having fun with #7 when in all actually #7 was on the running for #2. How in the hell can I keep up with this bull gate?? It looks better than?? Ain't saying till I have another drink of? Umm. But a nice set up.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yes During racing I’ll stop up there on the pit bike for cheeseburger and a milf View attachment 67321
That plus a Demon, I’ll look for you. Otherwise do you attend the Nationals and zoo fest? We have a 30+ yr group that have a big party every year.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I'll beez there. 30 + what if you don't mind me asking.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I'll beez there. 30 + what if you don't mind me asking.
You will need to get to Minnesota when the NHRA has their weekend at BIR. Generally occurs in mid-August just after we waste ourselves at the Sturgis motorcycle rally. The continuing party is famous in the Zoo which is generally the nucleus of it in the center of the campgrounds. You will fit in absolutely perfect, bring everything you got my friend, you won’t be disappointed. You will find many new friends instantly. I’m serious, or you will be called a lightweight.

Now back to your thread @Paladin06. Get that upgrade, because a Direct Connection dealer is about five minutes from where I work. Someone has to be first, but this time I don’t want to be it,

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You will need to get to Minnesota when the NHRA has their weekend at BIR. Generally occurs in mid-August just after we waste ourselves at the Sturgis motorcycle rally. The continuing party is famous in the Zoo which is generally the nucleus of it in the center of the campgrounds. You will fit in absolutely perfect, bring everything you got my friend, you won’t be disappointed. You will find many new friends instantly. I’m serious, or you will be called a lightweight.

Now back to your thread @Paladin06. Get that upgrade, because a Direct Connection dealer is about five minutes from where I work. Someone has to be first, but this time I don’t want to be it,
Good luck.

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #75

Looks like I'll be in the moving mode in a couple weeks so any car upgrades will most likely be on hold. :-(

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh, we have seen our share of “people” over more than three decades. Glad I am growing up to enjoy people watching more now, instead of being part of the show. We have seen a lot of folks attempt to join us, believing they are “hard core”. It is usually apparent in an hour or two that we have a virgin in our campsite. It don’t matter, even the ones who are now dead because of alcohol and/or drug use, have passed out attempting to keep up. There is a particular spot that specializes in free Jäegermeister “sport drinks” that never runs out. We try to at least donate a buck a hit. That area is generally the “hot” zone. But, it’s all good, Mr. Lucas (yep the “old” dude, himself), and many of the drivers and crews knows and frequents this legendary area, we love them, and they obviously love us. Our group was even featured on ESPN a few years ago on our picnic table trailer rig. If anyone looked quick enough that was my two seconds of fame.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Oh, we have seen our share of “people” over more than three decades. Glad I am growing up to enjoy people watching more now, instead of being part of the show. We have seen a lot of folks attempt to join us, believing they are “hard core”. It is usually apparent in an hour or two that we have a virgin in our campsite. It don’t matter, even the ones who are now dead because of alcohol and/or drug use, have passed out attempting to keep up. There is a particular spot that specializes in free Jäegermeister “sport drinks” that never runs out. We try to at least donate a buck a hit. That area is generally the “hot” zone. But, it’s all good, Mr. Lucas (yep the “old” dude, himself), and many of the drivers and crews knows and frequents this legendary area, we love them, and they obviously love us. Our group was even featured on ESPN a few years ago on our picnic table trailer rig. If anyone looked quick enough that was my two seconds of fame.
I'm a lightweight since I stopped drinking. Have to keep my blood sugar under control.
I live a boring life.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I'm a lightweight since I stopped drinking. Have to keep my blood sugar under control.
I live a boring life.
Na, your better for it. Last weekend did not sound too boring!! I should have come down.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Na, your better for it. Last weekend did not sound too boring!! I should have come down.
You should of. It was a great time.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
That plus a Demon, I’ll look for you. Otherwise do you attend the Nationals and zoo fest? We have a 30+ yr group that have a big party every year.
Watch out for the horns.

Have not been to the BIR animal zoo
For about 30 years.

Back then they lit everything on fire.
(Ran out of couches)

Still lots of Ambulance rides out of there.
Why take a taxi?