Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger Clocked At 111 In Georgia. He Was Being Tried.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Secondary roads are basically empty especially in rural areas with many being dual lane.
We don't have the dual lanes, except for the rare passing zone, but I suppose that two empty lanes are good when having to swerve around alligators.

Pythons probably cover both lanes, but being a bit thinner must be better to run over.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82
We don't have the dual lanes, except for the rare passing zone, but I suppose that two empty lanes are good when having to swerve around alligators.

Pythons probably cover both lanes, but being a bit thinner must be better to run over.
The wife rides shotgun out on the right fender and picks those buggers right off.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Interstates are maxed out around here. Traffic jams are plentiful.

Secondary roads are basically empty especially in rural areas with many being dual lane.

Yes, life is extremely better in a taxi. That's why it's called Taxi Kat.
Merging on our interstates that run through our city is a problem...the lanes to do so are more than adequate to do so safely...yet a majority of drivers don't get it...they WILL NOT get up to speed..and either enter 30mph slower than moving traffic...or just stop...I see it every day...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

"expansion joints"

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

WTF,,,Jimmie...one lane roads out there :unsure::unsure:...must be alotta head ons...like playin chicken eh:unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Merging on our interstates that run through our city is a problem...the lanes to do so are more than adequate to do so safely...yet a majority of drivers don't get it...they WILL NOT get up to speed..and either enter 30mph slower than moving traffic...or just stop...I see it every day...
Yep. This too. I’ve been led onto I95 at 50 MPH with traffic traveling by me at 85 MPH way too many times. If I’m at all able, I just cross the solid white and merge on my own terms and am gone.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yep. This too. I’ve been led onto I95 at 50 MPH with traffic traveling by me at 85 MPH way too many times. If I’m at all able, I just cross the solid white and merge on my own terms and am gone.
I'm forced to do the same almost daily...

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Hmm. Not that I drive all that much on interstates, but find them very easy to drive on. Effortless passing etc., but quite boring. That's where people who don't actually drive should be, I think.

If there's a need for special licenses it should be for driving on curvy 2-laners. Although, it can be fun to see some cars ricochet in their lane thanks to lane keep assist.
Quite boring is right.
But also 65 to 70 limits in some areas?
3 lanes each way should be 80-85 minimum.
Some areas shouldn't have limits.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #89
I'm forced to do the same almost daily...
Sometimes I'll cross 3 digits down the ramp. Other cars usually scatter.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Quite boring is right.
But also 65 to 70 limits in some areas?
3 lanes each way should be 80-85 minimum.
Some areas shouldn't have limits.
We only have 2-laners around here, but yes, the speed limits are 55-65 mph, except in burgs and such..

Normally we can enjoy driving up 130 or so, on the few straight sections there are between the glorious curves.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
My highest exit speed was 149 on entry. At the exit of the funnel, which was marked 20, i was at 40. Healthy respect for the brakes on that monstrously heavy car.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
At the exit of the funnel, which was marked 20, i was at 40. Healthy respect for the brakes on that monstrously heavy car.
Hmm. My rule of thumb is twice the speed of the yellow warning signs for curves.

And that includes when towing 20K+ loads. You city slickers sure drive differently.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
10 mi nutes frum hea is us 19 witch is upster 2- 8 liners wit a, sum howdy I no butster, da peoples kno dat on Thu er down wit da rsty nite. Day muuv ovah. Cause da car show is at Quaker Snake and Gube in Pine Apple Pake, Fl. Un noers is Penis Pak, Fl or none ers Pinellas Park, Fl. Off of US 19 Fl. Next door 2 Largo and dun da street frum Lambo,Fl. El Rico, Fl. But itster a straight shot, yankeys muuv ova, accross da pond frum Tamper, Floruda. Da Hell Catsters can do do ta150 in no time. Me, myself, and I can do 150 in a 1/4 mile and shut da 6 speed sta down 2 2nd fer da exister romp 2 Quaker State. It bee across da strate frum Baracuder Harm Me Davidsum. Witch holds dare own par tays wit da insider and outsider buut shit and da buugie country bars. Cunt miss dis place wit da 80 puut watah tower witda name on er. Use 2 say Baracuder Dodge Me I Shoot Cha. Now all of 50 acheers of bikes and hotter ruds. Great partah place and da great luukin women. Dudes dun't fer get you'll blue pills ,cause muti pile lays down younder. Den accross da street to da cah show at Quaker Snake. Den 4 miles down south US 19 2 da utter cah place fer 50 yars outer dures, cars and bikes buger joint avery nite. Den bitch time two da Bam boo Beer Garden, outdures, Madooers Smitch, Fl, Maderia Beach, Fl fer alive musick,fl on da watah. By den hungry fer grupa sammy at Francy's, Frenchy's, whore a many otter places fer a $15 samy, beah, fries, and home. Dare ya goes. All nighter.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Too easy, you are correct. Many don’t recognize the complications that make an interstate highway quickly dangerous! I agree, most people need a driving certification NOW!

His point is like;
1. telling people to get their dumb and ignorant asses out of the left lane except for passing
2. maintaining a minimum speed limit
3. Don’t tail gate at high speeds you are not a NASCAR driver.
3. get the PHUCK off the interstate if you can’t go the minimum speed in the rain, don’t just put on your blinkers and hope all is ok.
4. Merge using an entrance ramp without stopping, or slowing down, hit the damn gas!
5. don’t move over to the left lane at 20 mph less than it is traveling because you have decided to be a dumb ass to allow the person merging slow to be able to do that.

Oh I can think of more because I drive a bunch on roads like that. Hell different on two lanes where you may even find a nice farmer moving his equipment. BUT, that is expected and one needs to be more careful when on those roads.
99.9% of the morons on the road just do not know how to merge! In any situation! You ever get up to the end of a traffic jamb only to see it's just caused by morons that can't handle merging from 3 lanes into 2 to pass a traffic accident?! Infuriating!!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It's extra fun to see people try to merge in between the trailers when pulling doubles. Most are out of patience after the first trailer, some even before it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well, I have ben summond by da DMV 2 take an eye test and da driven test in da HC. Now I have snot had an accendant and whore ticket in ova a year. Youz guys no dat the DMV has a strict, mean,sewitcide, Hitler attitude, towards anythin Suggestons?g. Day r wurst dan da IRS. Last time I had 2 do do dis waz 5 ears ago. Day said I failed da driven test 3 times in an SUV 1/2 da size of da HC and snot a dick stick. What is dis lady groin 2 dink gettin in a souped upster HC wit louvers on da back an sides winders? Den in a race car, 800 {+} cooter power wit da pasenger seat snot made fer her? A big FAT F. den da lettah tells me to bring anuta pursun wit a car 2 drive da car in kase I fail cause day will confisgate my license. Castop o moves. I have 3 Fl licenses so snot a problem. I want 2 rent an SUV and fail den day can pick er up and I can taxi home fer $50. But Laurie talked to da peoples and day said I have ta bring a car regstered in my name 2 da test, HC. Ifster, wen, I fai des test, I have 2 have a nutter driver and car 2 take me home. At 11 in da morn? Guts 2 be kidden me. No wave is dat happnen. Suggestuns?? What wood youz guys do?? Eye test, snot a problem, I do walk wit da cane butt can do wit out, wit no walker I du use at da ALF cause it bee dare policy. Cane cause of nee replacements. Not 2 bee mentioned, whore back heritnated dicks, broke hands, broke neck, shoulder, colla boner, and utter placements. 36 of em. Butt, no tickets and whore ack dents in ah ear. Butt, da cops have ben luken fer wa. Why I do do snot no. I emailed em wit no return. Day went 2 my townhome and came 2 da ALF lukin fer wa. A trap?? Oh ass eye no, know no wants an whore warrants, yet. I ordered moe collector knives.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Make interstate driving a special class on your license.
Can't pass the test, you can't drive on it.
Nah even better, we can get special licenses from passing some tests and courses that allow us to break the speed limits on all National Highways. Being that we past some tests and show rest restraints in the pack. So when a cop pulls you over going 120mph in the middle of nowhere on a 3 lane highway at 6am on a Saturday. You show him your special S class driving license and you get off scot free. Officer is like okay have a nice day sir, please keep the speed down when you hit the towns and when local traffic is present. Absolutely officer, you have a nice day too.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #98
Well, I have ben summond by da DMV 2 take an eye test and da driven test in da HC. Now I have snot had an accendant and whore ticket in ova a year. Youz guys no dat the DMV has a strict, mean,sewitcide, Hitler attitude, towards anythin Suggestons?g. Day r wurst dan da IRS. Last time I had 2 do do dis waz 5 ears ago. Day said I failed da driven test 3 times in an SUV 1/2 da size of da HC and snot a dick stick. What is dis lady groin 2 dink gettin in a souped upster HC wit louvers on da back an sides winders? Den in a race car, 800 {+} cooter power wit da pasenger seat snot made fer her? A big FAT F. den da lettah tells me to bring anuta pursun wit a car 2 drive da car in kase I fail cause day will confisgate my license. Castop o moves. I have 3 Fl licenses so snot a problem. I want 2 rent an SUV and fail den day can pick er up and I can taxi home fer $50. But Laurie talked to da peoples and day said I have ta bring a car regstered in my name 2 da test, HC. Ifster, wen, I fai des test, I have 2 have a nutter driver and car 2 take me home. At 11 in da morn? Guts 2 be kidden me. No wave is dat happnen. Suggestuns?? What wood youz guys do?? Eye test, snot a problem, I do walk wit da cane butt can do wit out, wit no walker I du use at da ALF cause it bee dare policy. Cane cause of nee replacements. Not 2 bee mentioned, whore back heritnated dicks, broke hands, broke neck, shoulder, colla boner, and utter placements. 36 of em. Butt, no tickets and whore ack dents in ah ear. Butt, da cops have ben luken fer wa. Why I do do snot no. I emailed em wit no return. Day went 2 my townhome and came 2 da ALF lukin fer wa. A trap?? Oh ass eye no, know no wants an whore warrants, yet. I ordered moe collector knives.
Go to Georgia and get a license.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I do have 3 Florida a
Thank you. I due have 3 licenses. Easy two get. Go 2 da DMV store and tell um I am a dumb ass and da security guard eook mine cause I wuz ovah 19. No, butt you go dare and tellem I lost it and need a new 1. Maybe, take da test and get anuttah 1. Why my dumber ass has 3, butt da prumblem cums in wit insurance and regustration. Got cha dare. I family's rights, profession due have 3 legal ass dresses, butt day check em. Like Ga. Wit voters reg cards, librayer's cards and da like ster. Trust wa, I have muved 2 20 defferent states 4- 1 reasun whore dee utter. Dems half caught on 2 dis. Dee prumblem lyes in da purson riden in da car. Dus he or she have da right and or athority to declair you ain't able 2 drive on da streets. Thay have your rights, lively huud, family's ability 2
Question tat hit da G,, SPOT or SNOT?? 3 am and I've bee havum strawbewrry ice cream and red wine. Snot enough, I have an AK 47, 12 guage wit riot shots, 3- each 45 autos, a 10 MM, 4- 9 MM, and a numberous dufferent hand guns I hab snot seen in da bag, in my trunk of da HC. Awaiten daze lot to take 2 da Townhome fer tha gun and knife room. Amunst der about, give snore take ster, 3,000 runds of ammo. Can't twat 2 sea da inner tor ree. Kinda like groin 2 da private ruum of da Doll House whore Xmas Daze wit da grand kids I don't have. Spa kin of, sex and da innner net is on. Ha, gotta watch tat show befoe sendan Fian say #5 a swxie message. OH YEA. Yea, tha whole sex ton of 9 mm plasti get Loogers whore da rest.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Watt da hell is dis?? Bean run by da DMV?? My imprint in my mind has bean dick upted. License beeing taken by da nazies like taken yalls guns away. Witch day have alzready dun 2 me. Ok, butt whom gives dem da right 2 take ya'll license, guns, and whore ammo? Only da spuereem court, ass far as I am confused wit. Now you have dis persun sitten in youa'll HC. Whom ass neva sat in 1 youz are able 2 performe da rights befoe. Attempting 2 manage ifster youz R able 2 drive dis auto core rectum. Dis persum is holden YOUR life in dare hands. I have been thru dis befoe. I had 4 tries and failed 3. Dis 1 gives youz only 1 try. Den you loose your license, need a ride home wit sumbody whom knows how 2 drive a stick and a HC, and start all ova again. Dis ain't right. I'm thiken about taken my lawyer wit me and maken an appointment wit a judge. I am fuped befoe I get dare. I ain't got a chance 2 win dis. Stacked against wa. May ass well file a law suit now.