Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

840HP Mode

MaxCarnage

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19' Redeye
I will share this here and will help update when we know more.

Hemituner and Tim Barth have been working together for some time in an effort to bring some Demon features over to the Redeye. Those features include things like drag mode, and the HO button that would enable a separate tune with the click of a button (just like the demon has). Eventually once this is completed you can have a pump gas mode and a HO mode of your choosing (E85/Race gas). Their will also be packages for different pullies and such as well.

Right now Hemituner is working on making sure their are no bugs with anything before they start offering this product. So if you are interested in this, you will have to be very patient!

Here are some pictures of them putting these options on a Redeye:

RE840HP.jpg DragMode.jpg

Felt

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Redeye Challenger
Thanks! I been following this as well on the old site.

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Yes, they made their announcement and got us all excited then....CRICKETS!

Frenchcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
t-r
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I went to the shop of AJ Hemituner performance 1 month ago and seems to be overworked. Also, he has traveled throughout your country to serve clients in their hometown. Over the time, I realized that in the spring, summer and fall that most of the Tuners based in the northern United States and here in Canada must work very hard to make the company profitable, they have to ring the cash at this time because the winter is quieter for them and that's where they can do costly for them R&D. For my part, I think it will be worthwhile to be patient. Time will say:coffee:;)

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19' Redeye
Thread Starter #5
Yes, they made their announcement and got us all excited then....CRICKETS!
Hemituner said a bit ago that this will take awhile. He won't release it, until he feels it's 100% ready. He is also working it all by himself. If you are in a hurry for something, this isn't for you.

DGatzby

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
The longer it takes and the longer it takes for others to check it out, just means the longer I can have a warranty.

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Redeye
It's going to be awesome-sauce once its real.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19' Redeye
Thread Starter #8
Okay guys it looks like it's ready! Get ahold of Tim Barth and @Hemituner for this, looks awesome!

Directly from Tim Barth off FB:

"We are happy to announce that our HO upgrade for 2018 and up Challenger both Hellcat and Redeye. Our Kit includes the Following

1) Custom HO Enabled Unlocked PCM-Diablo Compatible

2) Custom Programmed BCM to match your cars options

3) Demon Centerstack with HO button
4) Hemituner Edition Tazer
5) Hemituner Gateway Bypass Cable
Price for the Kit with a New PCM is $1799 or for $1399 you can send your PCM in and we will install our programming. Price includes Shipping in the US. All PCM's include a stock calibration with custom mapping for 100 Octane Custom Barth/Hemituner calibrations are also available as an upgrade as well. Please PM or Email us with any questions.
Opting for the new PCM ensures no p1400 stores in the factory BCM.
This package can also be coupled with a litens 3.17 clutched pulley and no additional tuning is required.
For those whom have a current pump gas/ race gas tune from us , we can incorporate your tunes into this package and you eliminate the need to swap tunes for your two fuels. This will also work for people utilizing a e54/e70 tune with an E85/ignite tune.
I have a few demons on ignite e90 and we utilize this option for nitrous as well. The options are unlimited on how this package can be used to avoid having to change tunes using your diablo. The high octane mode will disable and revert to non HO if the octane level isn’t correct, so this adds a very nice safety factory to your car when running different fuels or nitrous."

motorhead

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive