Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

16 Challenger Hellcat coming on board.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Welcome to the forum.

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Thread Starter #22
By any chance did this forum break away from the other hellcat.org forum once Vertical Scope took over? I noticed this forum is blocked over there.

This happened to the Wrangler Forum and most members followed to the newer forum, wranglertjforum.com, that is run by a Wrangler enthusiast, and most members are the die hard Wrangler owners, like myself.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
By any chance did this forum break away from the other hellcat.org forum once Vertical Scope took over? I noticed this forum is blocked over there.

This happened to the Wrangler Forum and most members followed to the newer forum, wranglertjforum.com, that is run by a Wrangler enthusiast, and most members are the die hard Wrangler owners, like myself.
Pretty much everyone came here. I was on that Wrangler forum as well. Love my Jeep! 20181207_155353.jpg

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #24
Pretty much everyone came here. I was on that Wrangler forum as well. Love my Jeep! View attachment 2335
Nice Wrangler. What year is that? Is that your detail shop, or is the Wrangler getting a wash?

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Nice Wrangler. What year is that? Is that your detail shop, or is the Wrangler getting a wash?
2014 Gecko(Sublime). That's Chicago Auto Pros. They did all the Xpel, Coating, and tint on my Hellcat. I have a monthly plan so in the Summer they wash and care for the Cat and winter the Wrangler gets done.

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #26
2014 Gecko(Sublime). That's Chicago Auto Pros. They did all the Xpel, Coating, and tint on my Hellcat. I have a monthly plan so in the Summer they wash and care for the Cat and winter the Wrangler gets done.
I like that color. Is that the same color as the trim on your Hellcat...calipers and emblems? Looks good.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
I like that color. Is that the same color as the trim on your Hellcat...calipers and emblems? Looks good.
Yes sir. Trying to mismatch them. Sublime/Granite on both just opposite. Love the Sublime and it works great with the Granite. Jeep has Granite wheels. Screenshot_20190902-195034_Gallery.jpg

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
Yes sir. Trying to mismatch them. Sublime/Granite on both just opposite. Love the Sublime and it works great with the Granite. Jeep has Granite wheels. View attachment 2348
Sweet, good call, two awesome vehicles and colors. Didn't notice the headlight inserts which look good with the rest of the accents. Is the fender emblem an American Brothers cutout? I ordered the cutout ones a couple weeks ago so hopefully they are coming soon, I went with black.

One thing that I have not yet accepted is the gas tank cap letters, Fuel, I want to change the chrome color to black. Need to do some research on that one.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Sweet, good call, two awesome vehicles and colors. Didn't notice the headlight inserts which look good with the rest of the accents. Is the fender emblem an American Brothers cutout? I ordered the cutout ones a couple weeks ago so hopefully they are coming soon, I went with black.

One thing that I have not yet accepted is the gas tank cap letters, Fuel, I want to change the chrome color to black. Need to do some research on that one.
Headlight inserts are from Merrick can get in most colors. No my Badges were made by Weebz. He was on the old forum a while back but got busy with work. He made some cool shit. ABD will do you right I have their front and rear badges. Speaking of that this might help you're gas issue. Screenshot_20190913-230558_Chrome.jpg

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States

That’s exactly what happened, glad you found your way over.

OP
S

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #31
Just checkin to say I still love this Hellcat, friggin amazing car that Dodge built here.

Some of things I have added since the purchase are listed below, but I think I may have been scammed on the other HC forum so I wanted to ask if this forum has a thread that lists existing scammers, or other members who have been scammed that shared their story? My former N54 forum (BMW engine code) had a sticky thread going with known scammers, and the forum members would scour the internet looking for more details on the scammers to post into this thread.

1) Front Grill Hellcat badge: In 2016 it is SRT, but later years is SRT plus the Hellcat symbol. Mopar 68320442AC - $31.05 is what I paid through an online dealership - moparwholesaleparts.com

2) Rear Grill Hellcat badge: In 2016 it is SRT, but later years is SRT plus the Hellcat symbol. Mopar 68312271AA - $43.40 is what I paid through an online dealership - moparwholesaleparts.com

3) We wanted black ones so we went with black cut-out badges from this ABD.
https://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/Hellcat_cutout_exterior_badge_p/abd-3228.htm

4) We also wanted black lug nuts, we went with Gorilla number GOR-96643BDX from Summit Racing.

5) Sto N Sho front license plate bracket holder - SNS1E - note that part number.

6) License plate frame. We bought two of them, and they are definitely worth it, and needed. $12/each. I purchased one from Rightcar solutions and Randalfy. Both were the same, no issues.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SNS4X46/?tag=wranglerorg-20

7) Splash Guards are great. Mopar Part numbers 82214141 and 82214142 - Like $90 shipped. There are aftermarket ones available but I went with Mopar. Straight forward install, although drilling one hole is recommended. I did not do that and all is good.

8) Custom embroided floormats with a color-matched Hellcat emblem.

Last edited:

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Just checkin to say I still love this Hellcat, friggin amazing car that Dodge built here.

Some of things I have added since the purchase are listed below, but I think I may have been scammed on this forum so I wanted to ask if this forum has a thread that lists existing scammers, or other members who have been scammed that shared their story? My former N54 forum (BMW engine code) had a sticky thread going with known scammers, and the forum members would scour the internet looking for more details on the scammers to post into this thread.

1) Front Grill Hellcat badge: In 2016 it is SRT, but later years is SRT plus the Hellcat symbol. Mopar 68320442AC - $31.05 is what I paid through an online dealership - moparwholesaleparts.com

2) Rear Grill Hellcat badge: In 2016 it is SRT, but later years is SRT plus the Hellcat symbol. Mopar 68312271AA - $43.40 is what I paid through an online dealership - moparwholesaleparts.com

3) We wanted black ones so we went with black cut-out badges from this ABD.
https://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/Hellcat_cutout_exterior_badge_p/abd-3228.htm

4) We also wanted black lug nuts, we went with Gorilla number GOR-96643BDX from Summit Racing.

5) Sto N Sho front license plate bracket holder - SNS1E - note that part number.

6) License plate frame. We bought two of them, and they are definitely worth it, and needed. $12/each. I purchased one from Rightcar solutions and Randalfy. Both were the same, no issues.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SNS4X46/?tag=wranglerorg-20

7) Splash Guards are great. Mopar Part numbers 82214141 and 82214142 - Like $90 shipped. There are aftermarket ones available but I went with Mopar. Straight forward install, although drilling one hole is recommended. I did not do that and all is good.

8) Custom embroided floormats with a color-matched Hellcat emblem.
PM any Staff Member and give scam info. We will look into it.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
[welcome] Over !

That's Right it is an Amazing car !!![twothumb]

Very Nice upgrades to your Beautiful Hellcat Challenger!

Congrats and I hope you and your wife
Enjoy All the Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

Detroit Muscle

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Apple Valley
State
CA
Country