Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wonder what Dodge is doing with next big reveal and or nothing to reveal longest streak yet!

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The silence is pretty incredible IMO with Dodge being nothing is of any excitement being released. And yeah I’m not talking about the forever TRX Truck but what has happened to the SRT Brand refresh button? As a long time forum member and Dodge products owner this is the longest run to date of nothing beyond nothing. And if the Redeye Charger is the big news then not really big news being it’s the same old same old core product. With the huge Peugeot merger in the works I guess that has possibly stalled things and or maybe the Corona has stalled future product plans as well. Oh well just crazy in how this forum and I should say the former forum was constant chatter on the latest greatest product being made. And we would be teased typically a good 6 months and or more of a new product to have our round table discussions:geek:. I mean damn remember the good old days lol of the Demon after Demon after Demon and another thing uhm the Demon thread:cool:.
You've been missing out. They're replacing the Charger/Challenger SRT line with the Puegot 208.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
You've been missing out. They're replacing the Charger/Challenger SRT line with the Puegot 208.
Sweet does it come with a Demon engine? And 4wd, only weighs 2800 pounds. Beast! Lol.. Finally, dodge in the 9s out the Box! (no crate needed) And for only 50k what a deal! Demon owners will be crushed.. ohh that doesn’t even include power dollars 😉🥳🤩😜

Last edited:

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
I think its a 3 headed monster for 2021
TRX Ram
Redeye Charger
Hellcat Durango

The Ram will be huge for FCA. 2022 is probably when you see upgrades or refresh back to Challenger/Charger but who knows. Everyone says they are a cash strapped company that had to push back the next generation.

Honestly, unless they bring back a Demon type of car, this is probably it for Dodge until the next generation. Never would have believed that 3 years ago but they are selling these things at 10-15% off sticker just to get them off lots and many are still sitting. The 426 was killed and im sure that isn't helping things
I think you nailed it with the TRX, Charger Redeye, and HellRango.

The TRX for me is the real money question for FCA in general. If the truck debuts with a $100,000 sticker it’s going to be like the Trackhawk all over again, with vehicles sitting on the lot collecting dust. Can Ram make this truck to compete with the Raptor in form, function, and price?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
That would be a colossal no lol. They've sold a kazillion of them since 08 and there's no way theyre letting the cash cow wander out of the pasture.
My coworker last fall bought his wife a RT with the 5.7

Wanted to keep it nice so they parked it for winter and bought an AWD Charger GT. Her son mangled it up, and when he got it back he went and traded it for a new AWD Challenger. Before that they had 4 Chargers all wtihin the last few years. Only cars they will buy and they seem to get new ones every couple of years