Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Which Demon do you prefer?

Which Demon do you think looks the best?

• 2018 Demon

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • 2023 Demon 170

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Like both equally

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My girl friend.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Prefer my Redeye Widebody. I actually like the Twin Scoop look. It’s grown on me a lot. Looks alone definitely the original Demon. If I could spec a new Demon I’d get it with no Livery just clean and mean.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I still have OEM tires and wheel from my cats and 1 viper mothballed in my whse...as well as a set of Fittipaldi wheels (the rage in 90) and tires from my 90 M3...plus pallets of motorcycle parts...I never get rid of anything..:rolleyes:
I may be worse. Have a container with mostly tires and wheels in it, and another dozen or so sets in the garages and a trailer.

And let's not get into having engines, transmissions, axles, etc. including for vehicles I no longer have. Plus, of course, intakes, filters, gasket sets, and...well, you get the idea.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I may be worse. Have a container with mostly tires and wheels in it, and another dozen or so sets in the garages and a trailer.

And let's not get into having engines, transmissions, axles, etc. including for vehicles I no longer have. Plus, of course, intakes, filters, gasket sets, and...well, you get the idea.
I'm getting there too man, need a parts bin sale here soon.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Demons,,,, a GD dead ones. Youz guys ain't groin to believe this but. Saw a priestest yesterday and a priest today cocerning. Demons in my town home. Like GD rats they are. I had holy communion yesterday, 4 months in a row, blessedtoday and town home blessed today. This shit is serious. Yea dicks, Demons. I died 3 times, 3 heart attacks and 4 strokes last year. Placed me in a coma for 9 weeks with feeding tube and all the deadly crap. Dead,, got alot of sleep. I am fightning the demons this coming week. My brother, a PHD in psychlogy and wife, 7th fee on say and 2 priests, say don't go back. But as you guy know me I don't take no. I am going back this coming week with or with out a demonologist. Wish wa luckster. They killed me 2 times and refuse to die. I vote -0- in my house.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
they are both cool for what they are/were, but the 170 is the undisputed king in my book

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Some might call that the pole position, or did I walk into the wrong place again

edit: back to Demon preferences... a '71 340 is the obvious choice, but for the modern version(s), any one I can get that hasn't been ruined by some fool loading it down with crap options
Buy mine! It has crap options that did NOT load it down...........

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
lol How much?

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
130K delivered.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Some might call that the pole position, or did I walk into the wrong place again

edit: back to Demon preferences... a '71 340 is the obvious choice, but for the modern version(s), any one I can get that hasn't been ruined by some fool loading it down with crap options
I had the 71..(my first NEW car..and the one I miss the most)..I got the 18..and waiting on the new one..

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
That's actually a reasonable deal, IMO. Don't want to keep them as a matched set? If you're really wanting to sell, I bet it'll move pretty quickly.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Very fair price Ron. I noticed you didn’t mention the race success you had. Imo it’s a badge of honor, Esp with your ask price.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Passed on a Demon in '18 because I didnt want to pay $15k adm. Same with D170, because I wont pay the adm's this time either. Would like to have owned both at msrp. I am happy with my Super Stock, which I bought with a dealer discount on top of Dodge power Dollars at the time, ended up much less than msrp. Once the stage kits are on it, at 885HP on pump gas, in my view it should hit the sweet spot. More HP than '18 Demon w/o having to run race gas, and about same power as D170 on pump gas. With a similar drag race setup chassis. Running E85 is a pita, not sure I'd do it very often, or at all if I had a D170. And certainly not for the street.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Passed on a Demon in '18 because I didnt want to pay $15k adm. Same with D170, because I wont pay the adm's this time either. Would like to have owned both at msrp. I am happy with my Super Stock, which I bought with a dealer discount on top of Dodge power Dollars at the time, ended up much less than msrp. Once the stage kits are on it, at 885HP on pump gas, in my view it should hit the sweet spot. More HP than '18 Demon w/o having to run race gas, and about same power as D170 on pump gas. With a similar drag race setup chassis. Running E85 is a pita, not sure I'd do it very often, or at all if I had a D170. And certainly not for the street.
SS @ a discount....with power dollars...that's the ticket..that's as good as it gets...(y)(y)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Lenexa
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 dodge demon
So.... which demon do you prefer?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
So.... which demon do you prefer?
For me...the choice is easy...the "18" is awesome..the new one ..who knows..the "71"...has emotional ties..first new car..and my only son was concieved in the back seat..(I was only 140 lbs, back then):giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Lenexa
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 dodge demon
For me...the choice is easy...the "18" is awesome..the new one ..who knows..the "71"...has emotional ties..first new car..and my only son was concieved in the back seat..(I was only 140 lbs, back then):giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
Lol!, I usually buy my cars for pleasure aswell.

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
TMI?? 😝