Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What was your out the door price?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The sticker on my 22' SS is $98,614 and I was $87,444 including doc fees and tax. Registration was another $300ish
So you got 11K under MSRP? Not bad.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep, I started getting nervous when getting shamefully low trade-in values for my Challenger GT, with 789 miles on it. Stickered at 42,880 and got a couple of $34K offers. One at 30.

Must've found one of the last dealers willing to pay almost what it should've been worth, and that was maybe two weeks ago.
lol at 30K

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
So you got 11K under MSRP? Not bad.
Actually, since that 87k already includes tax he got quite a bit better than 11k off sticker….

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
that's awesome, actually

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Roger that. Thanks for sharing the details.
Np, might be time for you to get a hellcat, please make it a 4 door just to mess with @Jimmy N. 😁

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Yep, I started getting nervous when getting shamefully low trade-in values for my Challenger GT, with 789 miles on it. Stickered at 42,880 and got a couple of $34K offers. One at 30.

Must've found one of the last dealers willing to pay almost what it should've been worth, and that was maybe two weeks ago.
Yeah I'm just pissed the dealer took so long to get me the registration documents, I went to the dmv and titled it myself.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yeah I'm just pissed the dealer took so long to get me the registration documents, I went to the dmv and titled it myself.
Not all states allow it now, but I generally get the vehicle and the MSO, then register it myself, on my terms. That way I get to decide which office I want to go to, if I want a one or two year registration, and what plate to use.

A first for me was getting the MSO for the '21 GT before the car arrived.

Have recently learned that if buying from CA, the car must be registered there. Somewhat similar with AZ, and to add insult to injury, it has to be a licensed transporter that picks the car up.

Almost had that put to the test after nearly buying an Audi in AZ, hoping they treat me right (as promised) after a recent fiasco like purchase at the same dealership by my girlfriend.

Thankfully, I'll be going to Utah instead. Nicer drive, and it can't possibly be any hotter.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Burlington
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody
Based on values I'm seeing in the market.

My trx if titled last month would have sold for 95-96k, my best offer right now is 92.5k.

I'm watching values and mmr on manheim plummet.

I shopped my trx out to like 30 different dealers, got offers anywhere from 80-95k, the bigger/more savvy stores were always lower. I talked to maybe 8-10 used car managers and they were telling me a lot of unsold inventory at auctions because they are priced too high.

Keep in mind this is for used cars, for new vehicles the market is still decent because of the material shortages
Values are going down due to economy tanking. 11% inflation and climbing. Interest rates going up. The bubble will burst very soon.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
Actually, since that 87k already includes tax he got quite a bit better than 11k off sticker….
that's awesome, actually
Exactly! It went that way due to what I believe is a pretty unique situation.

I ordered the car as a 21' in October. The car was cancelled by FCA and reordered as a 22' on 1/3. Immediately the sticker price began to increase and the increases continued until arrival in May. Koons held the 5% off the original invoice and not the new. They also held the trade value from October.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
2016 just bought $53,200 plus 6% tax an tags. 1273 mls
This does NOT look like potential spam...at all...

Paki flag, I-bad city which apparently is in Alabama now...or is it Bagladesh? Also with a new model Hellcat called an "audi"...

Didn't have to be Matlock to figure it out, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...:p:cool::LOL:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
This does NOT look like potential spam...at all...

Paki flag, I-bad city which apparently is in Alabama now...or is it Bagladesh? Also with a new model Hellcat called an "audi"...

Didn't have to be Matlock to figure it out, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...:p:cool::LOL:
The intelligence tho, man hit us with that 2017 surplus pricing.

53k for 1300 miles

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
...and he's GONE! Later "Mike Matlock"...:ROFLMAO:

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
22 S/S was out the door for 84.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
$74000 OTD

HOWFAST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Honolulu
State
HI
Country
United States
Vehicle
97 VIPER GTS
So far..... my 23 order for a Hellcat WBRE Jailbreak is looking to be $117k OTD, $8250 markup, my build was $102k with all the options I had. Lets see when it comes in. I got the only allocation for a Charger JB at my dealership.

Gus//

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
So far..... my 23 order for a Hellcat WBRE Jailbreak is looking to be $117k OTD, $8250 markup, my build was $102k with all the options I had. Lets see when it comes in. I got the only allocation for a Charger JB at my dealership.

Gus//
Better man than me, at that price point I'm going m5.

I'm happy dodge dealers are driving up prices as they are making some of the previous years prices skyrocket, I got an offer today for 89k for my '22.

HOWFAST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Honolulu
State
HI
Country
United States
Vehicle
97 VIPER GTS
Better man than me, at that price point I'm going m5.

M5 CS is $150K ish MSRP, there will be a markup

The CT5-V Blackwing build I put together was $132K, I didn't go further. No telling what the markup would have been.

I'm happy dodge dealers are driving up prices as they are making some of the previous years prices skyrocket, I got an offer today for 89k for my '22.
I would hold on to that thing! I might be right in the middle of good/bad deal for the markups that may be coming.

Gus//

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I would hold on to that thing! I might be right in the middle of good/bad deal for the markups that may be coming.

Gus//
I definitely am, I'm just waiting for market to cool on M cars and then I'll figure out my next move.

If the market holds you could be fine at 117k but honestly I have a feeling these cars are gonna settle in the 85-95 range after the hype dies down (roughly a year or so later)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greer
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 CHALLENGER RED EYE
Exactly! It went that way due to what I believe is a pretty unique situation.

I ordered the car as a 21' in October. The car was cancelled by FCA and reordered as a 22' on 1/3. Immediately the sticker price began to increase and the increases continued until arrival in May. Koons held the 5% off the original invoice and not the new. They also held the trade value from October.
They’re a solid group of people. Damn that’s incredible!