Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well, well, well; piss off your best customers, discontinue your best products, charge stupid ADM, and your going down!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Pouncal penis proct er?? Guesser watts? I'm back. Rought mow, I'd bee dranken outster a masion jar taken mize 17 pills 2 stay alive 2 write tis place a check fer the naxt month. Dave saz town home town? Yepster, Ize bee they on Tuesday. Car needs to beez driven, new gas. Back to stuff at da towner house. 17 staeers is a buncher. All ta regular stuff aftah 9 months. Knife collection,, pics a cummin.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Ya know, Einstein said time is relative but the speed of light is not. Gravity warps time and is one dimensional (function of the distance) as opposed to everything else we know like radiation, sound, all other forms of energy transmission (which are a function of the square of the distance). So it looks like gravity, which humans cannot understand or control, seems to be missing a dimension, or probably more accurately, humans are unable to discover it. And since gravity affects time, control of gravity would give someone the ability to exceed (known) physical limits by existing in a different time reference.

I wish I didn’t think these things; I would probably sleep better… :LOL:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ya know, Einstein said time is relative but the speed of light is not. Gravity warps time and is one dimensional (function of the distance) as opposed to everything else we know like radiation, sound, all other forms of energy transmission (which are a function of the square of the distance). So it looks like gravity, which humans cannot understand or control, seems to be missing a dimension, or probably more accurately, humans are unable to discover it. And since gravity affects time, control of gravity would give someone the ability to exceed (known) physical limits by existing in a different time reference.

One should only spend so much time...thinkin about thinkin...

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle

Very well stated. Gravity is the missing link. Even Einstein couldn’t manage to come up with a unified theory that incorporates all known forces.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Boone
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I think they have a clear idea where their market is...it just doesn't include our segment...my guess...they will be fine...
I thought everything FCA except Dodge was down in Q1 this year?

Lots of Jeeps/Wagoneers starting to back up on lots.
Thats a big uh oh when the Demon/Hellcat gravy train stops

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I thought everything FCA except Dodge was down in Q1 this year?

Lots of Jeeps/Wagoneers starting to back up on lots.
Thats a big uh oh when the Demon/Hellcat gravy train stops
Then they just offer incentives...rebates..0% financing...they seem to do just fine in spite of all these give backs....

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Very well stated. Gravity is the missing link. Even Einstein couldn’t manage to come up with a unified theory that incorporates all known forces.
Funny in more than one social circle....I have been referred to as a missing link:giggle::giggle:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

I guess not being smart has its advantages :cool: