Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well it happened...2018 Uconnect thinks my car is in a lake

Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Hellcat
FWIW - The replacement radio I got has fixed the navigation location and auto clock setting issue.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
FWIW - The replacement radio I got has fixed the navigation location and auto clock setting issue.
Same for me. Clock was off as was GPS position. Radio replacement fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Our clock isn't off just the GPS. I talked to my friend at the dealership and he was waiting for a guy to get back today in the service department about it

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Hellcat
Our clock isn't off just the GPS. I talked to my friend at the dealership and he was waiting for a guy to get back today in the service department about it
If your clock is set manually, rather than automatically through GPS, then it can be right. I am curious if you are using the auto clock setting or not. Manually setting the clock is the workaround for the GPS issue.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn Hills
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger SXT
Good morning!

We're glad to hear you're taking the time to get this properly addressed by your dealer. If you run into any questions or concerns while working with them, feel free to send our team a private message! We'd be happy to look into it.

Courtney
Dodge Cares