Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well boys, not a good weekend in racing....

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #21
I can say I've been there Done that!.........Not Fun! It's hard at times not having my husband at the track. I get Help but sometimes it just doesn't work out time wise.
I also can make 1 more run on Q16 once at a little below the 1/2 way. E85 I know flies through I just don't know if there is 1 extra time or not so I wouldn't recommend doing it.

Dragracing is a sport and if you go over and over in your mind what you are going to do, it will become easier. Your mind will remember even if you aren't actually physically doing it.
I learned to do especially when I went for my Super Comp License. I went to a school. I had to show I knew where all the controls were in a Supergas firebird with the car with my eyes shut, and if I didn't make my final passes in the low 9's I would not have passed. I had a 9.2 ( John was proud of me. It was the fastest pass of the day and I was the only female that passed.
I continue to do this because I was always testing parts and now and then I still do.

Colby if you can't get a Pitt crew just try lining all your stuff up in an order so you can fly and Win!

Sorry you lost $2K is a nice payout!
Linda :)
Thank Linda for the encouraging words!

We missed you at Virginia this weekend - Modern Hemi Shootout.

But this guy did ok at Virginia, I guess.
We won the boost and juice class and took 2nd place in the Heavy Weight division. Do not get me talking about the championship race. There are not enough curse words to describe my disappointment in the tree. It dropped like .2 after we staged and just dropped. Me and the other driver, wtf!??!
I had him covered and car was running excellent. But that is racing.

Also want to send out a HUGE bleeping thanks to my buddy Dave @hellno for loaning me his boost-a-pump and fixing my fueling issue and helping me win in both classes! Great friend and just all around good guy!!

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat

We won the boost and juice class and took 2nd place in the Heavy Weight division. Do not get me talking about the championship race. There are not enough curse words to describe my disappointment in the tree. It dropped like .2 after we staged and just dropped. Me and the other driver, wtf!??!

Also want to send out a HUGE bleeping thanks to my buddy Dave @hellno for loaning me his boost-a-pump and fixing my fueling issue and helping me win in both classes! Great friend and just all around good guy!!
Your welcome my friend
That’s just how we roll 🤜🤛💪

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Congrats @Dman007 , Nice wins & follow up from week end b4.

I'll be at the Houston event ( Home town ) , looking forward to meeting everyone that can make it.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

Our company is very busy and many customers are in the stock market needing a good 3rd quarter! We have already been short handed and have had many long delays on materials That normally take a couple weeks or even sooner. We've waited 4 months for a much needed materials !
The back log has caught up to us.
I've reorganized our company the 2 weeks and hopefully I can make the next race!!

Glad you had a good time at Va.

Linda :)