Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Very happy to have found a new home for my Social Hellcat BS!

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #61
I did not see some of it until now. Where was it?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ok, who dug this up???
Legend eh..:unsure::unsure:..uhh he did say legend didn't he:unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
This is tax en to a 1 eyed par son. Dee excuse me while my cookies are kickin in. Not in a bad way,, inter net dummys. Cookies. Fer cooks. Now it just showed what part of Asisa it waz from. Virus alert. Had 1 today that waz compromised by my a/c mechanic that showed my BP thru the tv. It came on and represented a law firm in Tampa. Go to the neerest hospintal sponcerend by tis amulance chasing ferm. I knew just where to find this bug. As a mere A/C mechanic, I had a minor in controls dept. I placed modems in areas that needed to be compermized by a 3 rd party. Highly illegal unless givin a discloser to a 1st party of not knowinwen wat they are signing. I did. My info was compermised but I knew where and when it was done.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ass be in the control division, mechanical, insulation, 5 different companies that supported the A/C industry. Chillers, towers, HVAC systems supportive groups, know my soft ware has been compromised. Acree A/C out of Tampa did it for a finder fee snot known to the tech.Plug and play as you wish. Tech got a fee of $340 minum as per call distributions of funds.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just happen to no this for being a sub contractor for the Trane company out of Tampa, last known standing of the Trane contractors not bought out by the Trane Company. I was employed by both. So called Mother Trane and deemed Tam Bay Trane owned by Douglas Cohn, ass el presented of AC in the state of Fl which is the holy grale of the states. You hold down Fl you own 24 7 AC, humidity, IAQ, and all the subs have for ya. In house people can't hold a $$$ to in house techs charging a consumer $150 an hour what Doug charges for his salary of over 1 million $$ hostage he holds over mother Trane. He is a liability that has to be dealt with internality. I have been thru that 3 year ordeal. Suppose Ely on my settlement not to disclose the developments of the disclosures. But whom to say on this Forum,,, right?? Sellout to the father of a/c in Fl? Been stabbed in the back by most sales persons. 3 to be held to their non com pete clause and service contracts held in com tontempt by me in a court. Last known they were suing me for 6 million for embezzlement. Farm the truth,,,,, coming from a Tenn as a farming family, I puke at that. The accusations were smmozed over by the lawyers. A damn another learning experience found about buz law did not prepair me fer in UT for in 1977. A different critter. Wife to be sooner, named after my favorite golden hair retriver,

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thanks to many friends who banded together over the past week after a big disappointment over on another Forum that we have been attached to for years. This just feels good! I am eager to read about the existing and long time members over here. Please introduce yourselves to us new people also, we have a lot to learn and don't want to change what you all have here.

I live in the Twin Cities area in MN. I travel at least half of the time for business, all around the USA Don't be surprised if I land near you and ask you if I can buy you lunch!

I have been a car guy forever, would wrench on them BC (before computers). I still do a bit now, but only if I think I can do it and if I have time. Had a '15 Hellcat. Modified it a lot for road course duties and have found that these heavy boats that should not do well in accordance with the rags we read, actually keep up well and sometimes can be very surprising. My favorite track is the long configuration at Brainerd International in Baxter MN. I sold my '15 to a good friend last year and picked up my new Octane Red Widebody Redeye in January. Now I can get big wheels and tires on it more easily. My Hellcat is my hobby car, so unless we load it up on my trailer and drive south, it don't get used except on nice days here in MN. Tracked the RE once so far, I bolted on Demon Performance rotors and Hawk DTC brakes along with racing tires for its shake down day. She equaled my old Hellcat's lap times, but the girl has many more seconds to save. We shall do that next year after we modify it correctly this winter. Otherwise the pictures with the chrome wheels is the way she lives on the street. The huge 345/30-20 PS4S tires bite down just fine for my use. I may even take it up to BIR for a "slip" in this configuration! The 305/35 Pilot Sports up front complement them great and allow it to merge into traffic pretty well. So far this unit has the Gen3 differential brace installed, splitter protector, Swaim guards and a catch can. It can do 3.6 0-60's pretty easy with the set-up now. It will corner a bit better next year after I tighten up all the bushings in the rear and get the front struts connected. Won't be lowering this one. It will remain at its stock height. Now maybe I can give it some front KW springs (they have a much better progressive rate than the OEM's up front). Won't be installing them out back because they are softer and there won't be any need to lower. I have had more than a bad experience with the rear CV boots at our track, oh about eight separate times!

Before I got my '15, I was heavy into motorcycles, even built a custom chopper to ride and show. At one time I had four motorcycles in the garage. Down to my one favorite '93 FXLR Special Edition Harley. It has a little 80 ci motor that spits out 92 hp with a torque curve about as flat as a Hellcat engine. And it is one nimble and quick beast! It is a blast to drive with its after market close ratio Andrews gears and about anything else you can dream up to make it better.

I enjoy reading and replying on the Forum about anytime I need a break from my work or when just hanging around. Looking forward to our new home here and I am glad it seems like lots of the family from the former Forum are finding their way over.
View attachment 365 View attachment 367
I know the community is small but we should do some regional meet ups, most everyone here owned or drove the original 15/16 hellcats, crazy to think it's been 7 years since they released the hellcat.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Release the Kat. Not the enthusesm I got yesterday at the dealer shits. Man, I am talkin the wind knocked out of em. What to look forwards to in 2023?? Leadershit is un known. Speedster,, up and close, be personability, like you are. Yea, Hickster can spin a subject but need yoall burn hole to make it work.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I know the community is small but we should do some regional meet ups, most everyone here owned or drove the original 15/16 hellcats, crazy to think it's been 7 years since they released the hellcat.
Go to a MSHS series race. All 3rd generation hemis.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Go to a MSHS series race. All 3rd generation hemis.
My schedule has never aligned, this year I'll definitely do one if they have one in the md/pa area.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My schedule has never aligned, this year I'll definitely do one if they have one in the md/pa area.
Maryland International October 20-22.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Great idea....PARTY @ BULLS HOUSE...:p:p:p:p:p:p

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Great idea....PARTY @ BULLS HOUSE...:p:p:p:p:p:p
Only if Hickster brings the moonshine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Maryland International October 20-22.
I'll definitely have to do that one.

Where do you find their schedule.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #76
I really wanted to fly into Challengerfest in a couple of weeks. But after looking at airfares and then thinking about a couple nights of hotel, and a rental and I was a grand plus into the trip! It gers worse for airfare. Yesterday one leg Comfort Plus, one leg main cabin, RT Minneapolis to Seattle next month $1,100!!

If we can do anything closer to the center of the country LIKE @BULL back yard, that could work. Anywhere where Delta has some competition for a direct flight (like Denver) is not that bad. Or closer to put the Dodge on the road, I’m in. I say anywhere within a days drive.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I really wanted to fly into Challengerfest in a couple of weeks. But after looking at airfares and then thinking about a couple nights of hotel, and a rental and I was a grand plus into the trip! It gers worse for airfare. Yesterday one leg Comfort Plus, one leg main cabin, RT Minneapolis to Seattle next month $1,100!!

If we can do anything closer to the center of the country LIKE @BULL back yard, that could work. Anywhere where Delta has some competition for a direct flight (like Denver) is not that bad. Or closer to put the Dodge on the road, I’m in. I say anywhere within a days drive.

Get off my lawn!

I'm considering the drive to Challenger Fest. Taking a rotor if I go.

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #78
Get off my lawn!

Shit, shaming me! If you drive to KY, let me know, at worst, I guess if necessary, it is more than road worthy. I could connect with you around St. Louis somewhere on the way there. Breaking it up like that may make some sense if I want.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I wood say,,, get off my wife, not lawn. Inter cooler chiller has turned into a snag. The $2,000 parts has turned into $5,000 with install of $2,000 with me either supplying or doing a lot of work. Pushing $8,000. This has gotten out of control. Stage 1 & 2 with pump, I have the blanket, studs, gaskets, I will be doing the insulation of the refrig piping, valves, and fittings.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Get off my lawn!

Great...guys...save the date..(he will be gone)..we got the back yard to ourselves...anybody know if he's got a pool ??