Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Uh oh it's no longer a Mustang issue

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Just wait until these cars sell used for small $. Then you’ll have no brains/no money underinsured drivers crashing them. :rolleyes:
This is why I tell people buying their first car that it needs to be a Subaru outback or some small crossover.

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
My kids all had low power beaters that served them well.
This is why I tell people buying their first car that it needs to be a Subaru outback or some small crossover.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Asses as I am eating my low voltage tuna taco,, cooked .5 raw but great and very fresh. Right or left before I go to bed and get up at 10 am. Luckily I did not have a teen age daughter to bite me in the ass with a 17 year old insurance payment. Butt an adopted 17 year old son. Adopted since 1.5 years from a best friend ass ole whom his brother was my best friend and I dated his aunt. Figure that one out. Only from Chattanooga scum city Tennessee. Not much any more. 90% dead, from unknown reasons. Well except I know and not pretty, except Susie. Quiet as a button of??? Very nice and the rest??? Very questionable. But the gals in High School very nice and wood ave married instead instead of the mom,, don't think about it. Wanted to marry her at age of 12. Do not get what you wish fer in Tennessee. May cum true,, like a grit. True grit. Off four my tuner taco. And up at 10 am,,, sieze ya.
Hickster.
???

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Asses as I am eating my low voltage tuna taco,, cooked .5 raw but great and very fresh. Right or left before I go to bed and get up at 10 am. Luckily I did not have a teen age daughter to bite me in the ass with a 17 year old insurance payment. Butt an adopted 17 year old son. Adopted since 1.5 years from a best friend ass ole whom his brother was my best friend and I dated his aunt. Figure that one out. Only from Chattanooga scum city Tennessee. Not much any more. 90% dead, from unknown reasons. Well except I know and not pretty, except Susie. Quiet as a button of??? Very nice and the rest??? Very questionable. But the gals in High School very nice and wood ave married instead instead of the mom,, don't think about it. Wanted to marry her at age of 12. Do not get what you wish fer in Tennessee. May cum true,, like a grit. True grit. Off four my tuner taco. And up at 10 am,,, sieze ya.
Hickster.
confused.jpg

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
Hickster.
Sometimes people talk just to hear themselves talk. This jabber makes no point to the fact that the Challenger got out of control and hit a useless mustang.

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Wow, let's go ahead and turn off TC to look cool infront of a bunch of strangers [facepalm]

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Good thing that side curtain airbag went off and covered his face of shame.
O thought that's was what they were for. Lol

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Just goes to show, all cars must be regulated. It’s not the drivers fault :)
Your kidding right?

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
^^^ Just a little gun regulation political analogy there.

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat