Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

This Porsche Turbo S Is Nice

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wheels are an easy fix. Did you ever not buy a car because of the wheels?
cant say it's ever stopped me...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
Not that they're snooty...(bank pres.and doctor)...both have gorgeous wives...I am so tempted to make the obviously salacious analogy between the use of both respectively...but I doubt they would appreciate the reference...even I have to watch what I say in some social circles...unlike here:giggle::giggle:;)
We have some billionaires around us. They like to act a certain way. I don't. So I don't get to fly on their jets. I'm crushed...🤣🤣🤣

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We have some billionaires around us. They like to act a certain way. I don't. So I don't get to fly on their jets. I'm crushed...🤣🤣🤣
I know 2...one I met in a barber shop (we share the same barber)....I didn't know @ the time who he was...I busted his balls unmercifully...(thought he was just an old guy gettin a hair cut)...after 20 min of this to everybody's shock.(they knew he was...) he asked my name and said this was the most fun he's ever had in a barber shop...people walk around him on egg shells...not me...he's a local guy..own a company called Delaware North..(35.000 employees).and either the Boston bruins..or Chicago Black hawks...not sure which...to me he was just another old guy gettin a hair cut...the other Billionaire is an arrogant POS

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm not impressed with who you are...what you own...how much money you have..how many degrees you have...how big your house is...it's the guy inside that determines our friendship...always has been with me...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #45
I know 2...one I met in a barber shop (we share the same barber)....I didn't know @ the time who he was...I busted his balls unmercifully...(thought he was just an old guy gettin a hair cut)...after 20 min of this to everybody's shock.(they knew he was...) he asked my name and said this was the most fun he's ever had in a barber shop...people walk around him on egg shells...not me...he's a local guy..own a company called Delaware North..(35.000 employees).and either the Boston bruins..or Chicago Black hawks...not sure which...to me he was just another old guy gettin a hair cut...the other Billionaire is an arrogant POS
It gets old after while with some of those people. Come to our fundraiser for such and such. Only $5K to $50K a plate. No thanks.

#1 I'm not loaded like you are.

#2 any questions, refer to #1.

🤣🤣🤣

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It gets old after while with some of those people. Come to our fundraiser for such and such. Only $5K to $50K a plate. No thanks.

#1 I'm not loaded like you are.

#2 any questions, refer to #1.

🤣🤣🤣
David....lest you forget....I'm just a poor white boy tryin to eek out an honest living...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #47
David....lest you forget....I'm just a poor white boy tryin to eek out an honest living...
We were out to dinner with a group of neighbors and I told them that we live in the "po fok section" of the hood.

A couple of newer neighbors got really pissed off. They were sure that they were in some type of uppity ass hood just like the Jeffersons.

I am a poor white boy from the ghetto.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We were out to dinner with a group of neighbors and I told them that we live in the "po folk section" of the hood.

A couple of newer neighbors got really pissed off. They were sure that they were in some type of uppity ass hood just like the Jeffersons.

I am a poor white boy from the ghetto.
I keep interaction with my neighbors to a minimum...my wife socializes with them enough...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #49
I keep interaction with my neighbors to a minimum...my wife socializes with them enough...
They like to do a monthly dinner for everyone to jib jab. We attended a few times and it was very difficult for me to deal with them.

After about 3-4 times I dropped out. No idea if they still do it or not.

I guess that if I drank, I might be able to handle them but I would probably just tell them all to go get fucked if I did.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I am antisocial that way... to an extent

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
No, I just think its incredibly stupid to build such a beautiful car with such god awful ugly ass rims thats all...... Rims make the car. Every car.

You sound like someone who won't buy a house because they don't like the color of the walls in the bedroom. 😳😳

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #52
No, I just think its incredibly stupid to build such a beautiful car with such god awful ugly ass rims thats all...... Rims make the car. Every car.
The wheels are dated. Go back in your Mr Peabody's time machine and check it out.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Bro, u posted a car with the ugliest rims in the history of the world lmao sorry if that hurts ur fellings and all but they look like total shit come to terms with that lol.....

The wheels are dated. Go back in your Mr Peabody's time machine and check it out.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #54
Bro, u posted a car with the ugliest rims in the history of the world lmao sorry if that hurts ur fellings and all but they look like total shit come to terms with that lol.....
Now that's funny!!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Wheels a deal killer? Hardly...I don't mind them myself but nothing a set of HREs wouldn't fix if one were so inclined.

Plenty of folks hate on the Demon wheels...yeah, that's real piece of shit right there. :rolleyes:

Baby out with the bathwater and all that...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Only a little off subject. So what?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Rocky Wirtz owns the Blackhawks and even though they won 3 titles in the last decade, Chicago still hates the man.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Rocky Wirtz owns the Blackhawks and even though they won 3 titles in the last decade, Chicago still hates the man.
Mr Jacobs is the guy...and it's the Boston Bruins..(don't follow hockey.they all look alike..lol)