Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Street tire full weight record?

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Coffee???

What the hell does the tailpipe smell like with coffee burning in the cylinders?

:LOL:
I want to go on record now that I’m am in no way in cahoots with Ford motor company and McDonald's Building car parts from coffee grinds 😂😂

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I noticed moparjim hasn’t replied, see he even agrees with what I said , he knows his wicked ways have come to light
He's ( @moparjim ) probably buried under 6' of snow hugging his Hellcat trying to keep it warm till spring. :LOL:

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
@ meancat I will not share my secrets of coffee grinds horsepower increasing properties

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
@ meancat I will not share my secrets of coffee grinds horsepower increasing properties
Too late !

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Sorry , I think we ripped this thread up enough ! :oops:

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Lol

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Moparjim did it in Canada in the US because of the exchange rate being different that 10.93 is more like an11.64 in US
Actually the way the exchange rate is your 9.4 is slower than my 10.3's.
9.4 x 27% is 2.53 + 9.4 = 11.93😉

Last edited:

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Also moparjim has been called out several times because of unscrupulous behavior at the track , hydrogen in the tires , switching to drag radials before the 1/8 mile then back to stock tires before the 1/4 mile , while in a midst of a run kicking the wife out for weight reduction, only having 3 lugs on every wheel , gutting the cats out , he once was caught with a blow up passenger seat that was a stock seat replica not to mention the blow up doll he tried to pass off as additional weight as if he did it with a passenger ride along
Moparjim is a very sneaky racer , I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if he has plastic fenders and doors
If you are referring to the blasting on fb. By someone who wouldn't have a clue what it's like to run in the north east in late fall. And HC records are only regional.😂
For the record I never claimed one.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
He's ( @moparjim ) probably buried under 6' of snow hugging his Hellcat trying to keep it warm till spring. :LOL:
Only about a foot of heavy wet snow. Broke the snowblower then the next day the shovel. Trying to tear apart a snowblower that just fits between the Charger and the GN. The Cat is tucked away in the back.
I keep telling myself I like winter. So hellno is correct I do lie. Mostly to myself. LOL

AlleyCat

500 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oro Valley
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 HC Challenger
Also moparjim has been called out several times because of unscrupulous behavior at the track , hydrogen in the tires , switching to drag radials before the 1/8 mile then back to stock tires before the 1/4 mile , while in a midst of a run kicking the wife out for weight reduction, only having 3 lugs on every wheel , gutting the cats out , he once was caught with a blow up passenger seat that was a stock seat replica not to mention the blow up doll he tried to pass off as additional weight as if he did it with a passenger ride along
Moparjim is a very sneaky racer , I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if he has plastic fenders and doors
Only about a foot of heavy wet snow. Broke the snowblower then the next day the shovel. Trying to tear apart a snowblower that just fits between the Charger and the GN. The Cat is tucked away in the back.
I keep telling myself I like winter. So hellno is correct I do lie. Mostly to myself. LOL
Well there are a lot of Canadians here in Tucson this time of the year. You are more than welcome to come on down.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Well there are a lot of Canadians here in Tucson this time of the year. You are more than welcome to come on down.
I am starting to realize why so many head down. I wish I could head down for some nice weather. It has only started yet I'm ready for spring now. LOL