Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Street Outlaws NPK Wreck??

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Both cars were fixed so not that much
Swanstrom came out with a new car after that wreck, no?

The fire in Ohio happened on 9/24.

The producer of the show was found dead in his hotel in Tucson, and filming didn’t happen that day for the invitational. They raced, but not for points.

Quick 8 is referenced during the show but never shown. There have been wrecks, blown motors, and fights that happen those nights that will never air.

Last year it was “Team Attack” and those never aired either.

a526051

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
You misunderstand what I'm saying. The show is already past when this occurred and it never aired. They mentioned Swanstrom and Dave not being able to race due to an incident but never showed what happened. The people that pulled them got bye runs and I was like what happened?
I saw that wreck on the Street Outlaws show that I record on Monday Nights, don't know what channel it's on, I think it's Discovery

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I've got this being DVR'd. I've got 3 episodes and am current. Did they not air the Great 8 race in PA or something? I've not seen this on the show.

Not sure exactly when it aired but I saw this so it aired. Dave was trapped in his car and had a hard time getting out. Pretty shook up when he made it out.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Any idea what the episode title is? I'm missing the one with the crash. I had three episodes on the DVR and I'm half way through Maple Grove and Dave and Swanstrom were out on that.

Edit: N/M looks like they made it it's own show separate from NPK, at least on Dish. I found it On Demand.
It was part of the 4 hour show for me

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
How did the producer die? That seems suspicious?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Swanstrom came out with a new car after that wreck, no?

The fire in Ohio happened on 9/24.

The producer of the show was found dead in his hotel in Tucson, and filming didn’t happen that day for the invitational. They raced, but not for points.

Quick 8 is referenced during the show but never shown. There have been wrecks, blown motors, and fights that happen those nights that will never air.

Last year it was “Team Attack” and those never aired either.
So the quick 8 at Maple Grove was called because of it. The next week they ran it on NH. In about 4 days inbetween they fixed Swanstroms car

Not sure what cable company you are watching the races but they did show team attack last year. About the only thing they don't show is race your way in

Last edited:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Now wait...

Did the guy on the right come into the left because of over breaking or did fuel / other fluids from the white car splash into the right lane?
Super Dave let off the gas and it shot left. Before the crash, Ryan was in the 1st pair of the quick 8. He spun the car around but didn't hit anything. That there should have been enough to say we shouldn't race. But no and next pair crashed. Swanstrom had something go wrong which caused his wreak though. Then after the crash one of the teams trying to race in said the track was fine but Pat Musi said I'm not sending my car down it and words were exchanged and that guy started a fight with Pat

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
So the quick 8 at Maple Grove was called because of it. The next week they ran it on NH. In about 4 days inbetween they fixed Swanstroms car

Not sure what cable company you are watching the races but they did show team attack last year. About the only thing they don't show is race your way in
Ya know, that’s completely possible… I watch it all on Discovery+… I don’t use Discovery. It’s a 2 hour show on there. Robin just won after the ran delay pushed the finals to the next track and Jerry was first in points. That’s the last episode available on Discovery+

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Super Dave let off the gas and it shot left. Before the crash, Ryan was in the 1st pair of the quick 8. He spun the car around but didn't hit anything. That there should have been enough to say we shouldn't race. But no and next pair crashed. Swanstrom had something go wrong which caused his wreak though. Then after the crash one of the teams trying to race in said the track was fine but Pat Musi said I'm not sending my car down it and words were exchanged and that guy started a fight with Pat
Thanks for the information.