Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SRT Power Chiller on 2019s

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have been yelling from the trailer park for 364 days this slack year. When that piece of shit came out with a box of rocks from the freezer in the trunk. Me, myself, and I explainded how to achieve the same results from under the hood. But Fred and Barney kept selling this box of rocks right out of Dee nose ass and said it wood work. Well diggers ass it will if you want to remove your head out of your ass and not think. Ahh, cold gas in the hood, short runs of copper piping under the hood, no 8lb per gallon of water and tank in the trunk. Extra gas, small tank, 2 diaods, 3 copper tees and a bit of work with 5/8 tubing ,,, wa la the begining of under the hood chiller plant. How do you think the camareo's get the HP they do. They use 6 cooling plants. Cooler the engine the more HP it provides. I have a southern dinner meal I will give supplements on as soon as I get thru burning it.