Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Something I don't like about high powered cars

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Here's my free, anonymized, gift to you folks.

Thanks @Magnified ….those without common sense now have a good lesson to understand what do when pulled over in a Hellcat!

Linda[burnout][burnout]

Last edited:

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Skrel, are you saying you like douche bags to think you're at WOT and try to mess with you when you're really just cruising? It's okay, but after awhile it just gets old, at least to me.
Nah, not that at all. I may have misinterpreted what you said, "because of the cars power (and sound) everyone thinks you're WOT or otherwise acting the fool".

I love the power and sound, and why we purchased the vehicle. I could care less about the dbags or anyone else's thoughts - just commenting on what I thought you meant, which was on occasion you don't like the power and sound because it the causes dbags to throwdown.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #43
Roger that, I like the sound and power... I don't care for the tool bags that don't know enough to tell if you're really getting on it or not.

Exhibit A

tryingtoohard.jpg

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Lol where did you get my picture! Not fair! Reefer Madness!

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
I have not had the problem that you speak of. I have had some ricers and Audi's run up behind me. But retire to the slow lane and hide, when they see the cat on the spoiler. last Sunday I went for a drive and Run across two different BMW M5's New without tags yet. And they just pulled over to the right and let me go on by. Just gave each other a wave and no problems.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #46
They don't cause me any problems, they're just annoying. And as it says in the Bible, "Move thine ass out of the way of the righteous; nor shall ye vex the righteous by acting like a tool bag in their presence."

Last edited:

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
My kitty starts in ECO mode and that's how I usually drive it unless I'm feeling some type of way.

My mids are deleted and I'm bright red. When a mustang sees me, its go time. For them, not for me, I just mind my own business...usually...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
^110% this.
WA State trooper "aggressive driving unit" are currently running light blue/grey metalic (not factory paint) dodge chargers, tinted windows, lowered with black aftermarket wheels. Used soley to bait drivers into racing or otherwise unlawful activity, then a marked unit swoops in. I had one rip on on me out of no where, then follow me "tight" for about 8-9 miles last week.
Nope. No dice here, as I got the facebook alert last month from my local hellcat group.
Remember when entrapment was a major crime for the Feds et al?

Now, it seems like it's SOP.

America needs to be taken back from the small minority, of whom you will almost NEVER see any in prison, who control the courts, police, etc.

To know who rules over you, just look at who you are not allowed to criticize.

Last edited:

Usmc341

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Good advice

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
One other thing to add to my old client "what to do when you are pulled over" (note, there is no "if" in that statement). DO sign the ticket if the officer writes one. Signing is not an admission of guilt and is only a promise to appear in lieu of being taken to jail. If you refuse to sign the officer will have to arrest you.
You don't sign tickets in Mississippi.
They write them, then give you a copy.
That's it.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
About Teslas, expensive up front, but how much is it to replace the battery packs, if you keep it that long?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I have not had the problem that you speak of. I have had some ricers and Audi's run up behind me. But retire to the slow lane and hide, when they see the cat on the spoiler. last Sunday I went for a drive and Run across two different BMW M5's New without tags yet. And they just pulled over to the right and let me go on by. Just gave each other a wave and no problems.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
is spelled H-E-L-L-C-A-T
(sung to the tune of Aretha Franklin's song)