Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Sold

Trader history for Tuckerracing (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Sipple Max Effort built 8hp90 with a Suncost Snake Charmer 3000 stall convertor. Transmission is fresh from Sipple and ready to run, still in the crate I have not opened it. The convertor was cleaned and inspected and is ready to install. The TCM is included but will need to be flashed to your VIN. I am changing over to a TH400 is the only reason I am selling. Transmission and convertor are currently located in Ft Worth, TX $9,000.00 plus shipping.

The picture of the transmission on the table is of the transmission when I first got and it was installed in my car and ran for 12 1/4mile passes no street driving and then sent off to Sipple to be freshened and gone through

Attachments

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Can’t flash the TCM to your vin though? Is it a new tcm?

OP
Tuckerracing

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
Can’t flash the TCM to your vin though? Is it a new tcm?
The TCM will need to be flashed for the VIN in whatever car it goes in or the TCM from your car will need to be installed into this transmission. It is currently flashed with the VIN from my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.